Author Topic: 1 year on the Island of Bali  (Read 5146 times)

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
Re: 1 year on the Island of Bali
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2010, 02:34:56 AM »
You misquoted me. I wrote my waist is really thight, and that makes my otherwise weak delts look wider. Of course im a twink in getbig, dont even expect anything else. But nowdays youre a twink too, so i guess you can understand, that not everyone was born to be too massive without steroids.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2010, 02:42:18 AM »
You misquoted me. I wrote my waist is really thight, and that makes my otherwise weak delts look wider. Of course im a twink in getbig, dont even expect anything else. But nowdays youre a twink too, so i guess you can understand, that not everyone was born to be too massive without steroids.
:D

I'm sorry dude but I just cannot take you seriously .. you'll be an ethernal joke

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2010, 03:01:23 AM »
I'm glad i was able to entertain you. I'm really sad to inform you, you failed on the same field, because you bore me terribly.  You're not even trying nowdays.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 03:03:36 AM »
I just won a schoolarship to Indonesia, Bali. I will be there for a whole year, starting in August. Has anybody here  been there?How is it? Food, prices, girls, etc... Im intrested in everything. It isnt gonna be a vacation, so no fancy hotels, we will rent a house with friends, who also won the scholarship.

Any info?

Do you think there is gyms? The univerity is in Singereja.

Congratulations on the scholarship (you should spell it right, though). What did you do to win it? And if you post another pic don't cover your face because if it's impressive people will say it's not you. And we already know what you look like. And don't worry about what people say here about being a twink. GetBig has a very skewed perspective on my people should look like. Take for example the pic of this guy below. People always marvel at his muscular athletic physique and he is often accused of using steroids. If he posted his pic here (with his face blacked out) he would be laughed at and ridiculed. And I think he does pretty well for himself and looks in great shape.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2010, 03:05:57 AM »
I'm glad i was able to entertain you. I'm really sad to inform you, you failed on the same field, because you bore me terribly.  You're not even trying nowdays.
I bore you yes you constantly reply to mypost

I seem to be on your mind quite a lot

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2010, 03:18:47 AM »
I've almost never said anything to you sev. You constantly came after me, and fucked with me. after that of course i reply to your insults, internet is serious business after all.

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 03:20:22 AM »
Do you take this to bali(ght)?

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 04:03:04 AM »
Congratulations on the scholarship (you should spell it right, though). What did you do to win it? And if you post another pic don't cover your face because if it's impressive people will say it's not you. And we already know what you look like. And don't worry about what people say here about being a twink. GetBig has a very skewed perspective on my people should look like. Take for example the pic of this guy below. People always marvel at his muscular athletic physique and he is often accused of using steroids. If he posted his pic here (with his face blacked out) he would be laughed at and ridiculed. And I think he does pretty well for himself and looks in great shape.

No it wont be impressive, I'm not even near to your amazing, little bit frightening conditioning.  To make it authentic i will kill a monster from Chernobyl with my bare hands, and write Getbig on my lap. After all i live in eastern-europe, we have to fight for our lives every day...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 04:17:27 AM »
lol

you never fought for shit you twink

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2010, 04:20:18 AM »
Indonesia has two things going for it: largest muslim nation in the world and the largest terrorist nation int he world.

Good luck.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2010, 04:21:57 AM »
Indonesia has two things going for it: largest muslim nation in the world and the largest terrorist nation int he world.

Good luck.
:-\

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2010, 04:27:24 AM »
nuff said

I've been there, beautiful place, nice people. Yes they are religious, nothing to worrie about. Many many Aussies go there for hollidays.  :)

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2010, 06:33:57 AM »

Good luck.

eeeh, sounds scary. The first thing is well known, you can find it even on the wiki, but where is your second statement coming from? I knew there  is some terrorism going on, but is the situation so bad? Hope not...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2010, 09:04:57 AM »
eeeh, sounds scary. The first thing is well known, you can find it even on the wiki, but where is your second statement coming from? I knew there  is some terrorism going on, but is the situation so bad? Hope not...

Have fun getting beheaded by Jemaah Islamiyah. They're known for driving boats right up onto the beaches, grabbing people and taking off for the various islands surrounding there. When the ransom isn't paid, the machete beheadings start. Hope your family is wealthy.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2010, 09:12:33 AM »
lol

you never fought for shit you twink

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2010, 10:07:15 AM »
This coming from a gel haired nobody skinny fat who has leopard print pillows

Brutally homolicious entendre from you pugalish

cius bitch  ;D

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2010, 10:09:40 AM »
Have fun getting beheaded by Jemaah Islamiyah. They're known for driving boats right up onto the beaches, grabbing people and taking off for the various islands surrounding there. When the ransom isn't paid, the machete beheadings start. Hope your family is wealthy.

Urban legend. The islands around Bali are inhabited by hindu people, not even muslims.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2010, 10:10:01 AM »
Urban legend. The islands around Bali are inhabited by hindu people, not even muslims.

You're not too smart, are you?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2010, 10:18:29 AM »
why do I have this feeling that your skinny naive ass will be gang raped by lady boys ?

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2010, 10:20:07 AM »
You're not too smart, are you?

if smart means i believe every story i heard from friends or read in magasines, then yes, im not to smart.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2010, 10:22:17 AM »
why do I have this feeling that your skinny naive ass will be gang raped by lady boys ?

ladyboys are common in thailand, not in indonesia. In the past at least you read the wikipedia before your posts, nowdays you dont even try to avoid writing bullshit.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2010, 10:23:15 AM »
if smart means i believe every story i heard from friends or read in magasines, then yes, im not to smart.

Who reads that in magazines because it goes largely unreported in Western media. And it has more to do with the fact that once they take you off the island they kidnapped you on, chances are you won't be seen again.

But it doesn't matter as you're a gimmick and won't be going anywhere near Bali.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2010, 10:55:57 AM »
Who reads that in magazines because it goes largely unreported in Western media. And it has more to do with the fact that once they take you off the island they kidnapped you on, chances are you won't be seen again.

But it doesn't matter as you're a gimmick and won't be going anywhere near Bali.

Nope, im not a gimmick. And yes, sometimes good things happen with others,like they get scholarships to Bali. But why the fuck should i try to convience you? Even your nickname tells that youre a bitter, pathetic leech.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2010, 10:57:27 AM »
leach ... you dumb praying mantess

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2010, 10:57:32 AM »

Have you been there? Don't think so. World outside your moms place is very very dangerous.