Author Topic: 1 year on the Island of Bali  (Read 5185 times)

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
1 year on the Island of Bali
« on: April 17, 2010, 06:19:03 AM »
I just won a schoolarship to Indonesia, Bali. I will be there for a whole year, starting in August. Has anybody here  been there?How is it? Food, prices, girls, etc... Im intrested in everything. It isnt gonna be a vacation, so no fancy hotels, we will rent a house with friends, who also won the scholarship.

Any info?

Do you think there is gyms? The univerity is in Singereja.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: 1 year on the Island of Bali
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 06:20:24 AM »
I just won a schoolarship to Indonesia, Bali. I will be there for a whole year, starting in August. Has anybody here  been there?How is it? Food, prices, girls, etc... Im intrested in everything. It isnt gonna be a vacation, so no fancy hotels, we will rent a house with friends, who also won the scholarship.

Any info?

I heard there were some nice Hoes there all I got.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 06:23:27 AM »
I've heard they are pretty conservative. They are deeply religious i guess... sex after the marriage :D

But the island must be filled with Australian and American tourist hoes, and they just want to have fun :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 06:33:46 AM »
I've heard they are pretty conservative. They are deeply religious i guess... sex after the marriage :D

But the island must be filled with Australian and American tourist hoes, and they just want to have fun :D
hoes are everywhere.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 06:36:08 AM »
pretty fun over there.

ride around on the little scooters, shit over there is cheap, haggle for everything, monkeys, night clubs filled with drunk aussies........good times.
No doubt about it...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 06:48:48 AM »

Any info?

Sounds great.This isn't going to make sevastase happy to see you having a blast. 

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 07:44:30 AM »
I hope there aren't any reptilian aliens in Bali. Sevastase could hire them to attack me!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 09:04:34 AM »
indonesia actually has some of the largest reptilians on earth haha

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 09:05:37 AM »
Why are u asking for a gym ? Do you lift weights ?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »

Any info?

nuff said

carpe` vaginum!

newmom

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 09:10:08 AM »
good for you balight..enjoy looks beautiful

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2010, 09:15:26 AM »
have fun just don't get blown up like 2 of my friends did.

The 2002 Bali bombings occurred on 12 October 2002 in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali. The attack was the deadliest act of terrorism in the history of Indonesia, killing 202 people, 152 of whom were foreign nationals (including 88 Australians), and 38 Indonesian citizens. A further 240 people were injured.
The attack involved the detonation of three bombs: a backpack-mounted device carried by a suicide bomber; a large car bomb, both of which were detonated in or near popular nightclubs in Kuta; and a third much smaller device detonated outside the United States consulate in Denpasar, causing only minor damage.
Various members of Jemaah Islamiyah, a violent Islamist group, were convicted in relation to the bombings, including three individuals who were sentenced to death.

newmom

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2010, 09:16:44 AM »
have fun just don't get blown up like 2 of my friends did.

The 2002 Bali bombings occurred on 12 October 2002 in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali. The attack was the deadliest act of terrorism in the history of Indonesia, killing 202 people, 152 of whom were foreign nationals (including 88 Australians), and 38 Indonesian citizens.[Contradictory] A further 240 people were injured.
The attack involved the detonation of three bombs: a backpack-mounted device carried by a suicide bomber; a large car bomb, both of which were detonated in or near popular nightclubs in Kuta; and a third much smaller device detonated outside the United States consulate in Denpasar, causing only minor damage.
Various members of Jemaah Islamiyah, a violent Islamist group, were convicted in relation to the bombings, including three individuals who were sentenced to death.

jwb sorry to hear about your friends,

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2010, 09:20:08 AM »
they died instantly so at least they didn't feel any pain like the ones who burned to death.

interestingly, tourism to bali from australia is still very strong despite more bombings over the years....

reason - super cheap vacation and lots of horny people ready to party - that's australians for ya.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2010, 09:48:54 AM »
Kuta is a nightmare.  The minute you leave hotel grounds the locals are on you like flies and very aggressive.  The hotel staff manage a semi-concealed air of people who would like to shank you and leave you in a ditch somewhere if they could get away with it.  You could not pay me to return to that place.  I've traveled a fair bit and with the exception of Nogales on the Mex border, Bali is the only other place I would never return.  'Bali bye, Bali no.'

Don't want to be a total killjoy tho.  A lot of people seem to love it and long termers explain that Kuta is terrible but the rest is great.  I was only there for 5 very loooong days so they'd know better than I would.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2010, 11:21:38 AM »
Why are u asking for a gym ? Do you lift weights ?
he looks bigger than you

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 11:29:13 AM »
he looks bigger than you
your mom called ....she said you are full of shit

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2010, 11:53:24 AM »
sevastase looking pretty diesel there
I dont like twinks.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2010, 11:56:20 AM »
your mom called ....she said you are full of shit
hahaha those pics are 4 years old , you barley cracked 200 pounds  on 100 mg of d-bol  and a gram of test , not to mention the fact that you dont even work out any more you delusional twink , your worse than blechman

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2010, 11:57:30 AM »
hahaha those pics are 4 years old , you barley cracked 200 pounds  on 100 mg of d-bol  and a gram of test , not to mention the fact that you dont even work out any more you delusional twink , your worse than blechman
when you see my name you just go apeshit lol

I def own your mind

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2010, 12:41:36 PM »
when you see my name you just go apeshit lol

I def own your mind
the only thing you own is a prescription for Valtrex

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2010, 05:05:05 PM »
Sev, you really like that picture. Its a nice thing, because its one of my favourites too. But because you always say i don't look like someone who lifts weights, I will post soon a  real getbig posing photo. In a bathroom, without my face :D

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 01:35:56 AM »
everyone i know that goes loves it but the bombings are retty sketchy cause people excpect it to happen again...that and i dont recomend messing with drugs there they have no sense of ha ha with it
Odilly

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2010, 01:59:26 AM »
everyone i know that goes loves it but the bombings are retty sketchy cause people excpect it to happen again...that and i dont recomend messing with drugs there they have no sense of ha ha with it

i wont live near the typical tourist places, so i hope to avoid any such danger. I guess they wont blow off their own people... At least i really hope so.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2010, 02:22:55 AM »
I cannot wait for th shirtless photo showing your ( in your words ) "really wide shoulders " and the sheer muscle mass

no homo

You resemble a praying mantess ssssssssssssss