Author Topic: WHAT I KNOW about ISLAM.  (Read 5712 times)

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
WHAT I KNOW about ISLAM.
« on: April 18, 2010, 07:43:10 AM »
I Love The True Adon

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: WHAT I KNOW about ISLAM.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 08:29:13 AM »

Society n religion....the difference...easy concept....

if i were to go by what the guy said about Saudi (i watched till then)...then since priests fuck little boys...it must say so in the bible eh :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 08:42:31 AM »
Society n religion....the difference...easy concept....

if i were to go by what the guy said about Saudi (i watched till then)...then since priests fuck little boys...it must say so in the bible eh :-\
toxic, I know most of your posts are cliff notes of your own thoughts but WTF.  I have no idea what you're trying to say?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 09:01:01 AM »
toxic, I know most of your posts are cliff notes of your own thoughts but WTF.  I have no idea what you're trying to say?

glad someone realises that...i ws trying to say ws ...the guy ws talking about one being able to sell ones daughter in saudi like its prescribed by the koran (within the first minute...all i could watch)

thats akin to taking a leap of faith and suggest that the bible prescribes little boy fucking...which it dosen't

cant really judge a religion by its followers....when the followers aren't exactly doing what the religion prescribes
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 09:17:38 AM »
The Koran OK'ed pedophilia through Mohammed's marriage and raping of six year old Aisha.

The founder of modern day Iran claims that it's ok to sodomize infant children and that selling the meat of animals that you've fucked is ok...as long as you sell it to a neighboring village.  ::)

Look at the massive outrage over the Irish priest abuse scandals. Now look at the outrage over the two yemeni girls who were raped by their older husbands, with one dying. Oh that's right, there is no outrage or condemnation. Hell, the media didn't even report on the second girl that suffered the same injuries in the last week. Seems to be pretty common, though.  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 09:35:13 AM »
The Koran OK'ed pedophilia through Mohammed's marriage and raping of six year old Aisha.

i'd like to see that referenced mate...the koran wasn't written "about" mohammed...it ws supposidely revealed to him...

and do provide a proper reference...not a christian fundie site reference

and now its SIX yr old Aisha? lol.....you do realize its gone down from 14 during the years...pretty soon mohammed will be bangin fetuses!
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 09:39:35 AM »
It's always been six. The question of debate was when she had sex with Mohammed for the first time. And given his penchant for rape, chances are it was her wedding night. And the majority of Islamic scholars claim it was six. Or maybe they're wrong? That would look great, though. The authorities on Islam being wrong about her age would really speak wonders about how much they claim to know.  ::)

The founder of modern day Iran claims that it's ok to sodomize infant children.  ;)

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby.  However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable.  If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life."
- Ayatollah Khomeini - "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990

:-X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 09:44:46 AM »

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby.  However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable.  If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life."

thats not the koran....you quote some idiot mang and tell me he got it out of the koran?  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 09:52:14 AM »
thats not the koran....you quote some idiot mang and tell me he got it out of the koran?  :-\

No shit I didn't quote out of the koran. See the book title under the quote? While not from the koran, he is considered one of the foremost figures on Islamic law and millions of Muslims will practice what he preaches.

Mohammed's actions laid the groundwork for what is and isn't acceptable for Muslims. His marriage and raping of a six-year old child legalized pedophilia in the eyes of Muslims. A striking difference from the condemnation of it by most Christians and Christian authorities.

As for the Koran, here's a quote regarding the laws of divorce. Notice how you can divorce a woman who hasn't menstruated yet. Now, how would you be able to divorce a prepubescent girl without marrying her? Ding ding, PEDOPHILIA.

From Sura 65: "65:4 And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair."

Now, as for Aisha. The Hadith will tell you that she was 6 when she married a 51 year old Mohammed and consummated the marriage at 9, although many people find it hard to believe that he would wait 3 years.

Funny how there's worldwide condemnation of pedophile priests while I haven't seen one Muslim complain or condemn the murder of a girl by pedophile rape.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 10:12:32 AM »

No shit I didn't quote out of the koran. See the book title under the quote? While not from the koran, he is considered one of the foremost figures on Islamic law and millions of Muslims will practice what he preaches.

if i ask my parents i doubt they have ever heard of him
Mohammed's actions laid the groundwork for what is and isn't acceptable for Muslims. His marriage and raping of a six-year old child legalized pedophilia in the eyes of Muslims. A striking difference from the condemnation of it by most Christians and Christian authorities.
i knew Aisha ws young when she ws wed..i think 13...but anyhoo..we were taught she ws a slave and marrying ws one way to free a slave...as for him having sex with her...neither I nor yourself ws there...thats like schrodinger's cat..neither here nor there
As for the Koran, here's a quote regarding the laws of divorce. Notice how you can divorce a woman who hasn't menstruated yet. Now, how would you be able to divorce a prepubescent girl without marrying her? Ding ding, PEDOPHILIA.
i read the quote...well thats to protect the man from a cheating wife...im sure there r quotes there that also look out for the wife..you happen to chose a quote to fit ajenda  :-\

Now, as for Aisha. The Hadith will tell you that she was 6 when she married a 51 year old Mohammed and consummated the marriage at 9, although many people find it hard to believe that he would wait 3 years.
not that hard to believe actually unless you r predisposed by one means or another to believe as such....as i said...neither you nor anyone else ws there

Funny how there's worldwide condemnation of pedophile priests while I haven't seen one Muslim complain or condemn the murder of a girl by pedophile rape.
cause that happened...how many years ago...as in muslim culture (and the olden days)older men regularly married younger women...happens today also when viable...i mean how many 18 yr olds has hue hefner fucked...and he seems to be pretty wel revered

this is wayyy to much typing for one friggin answer...
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 10:15:06 AM »
You're an adult at 18. Being raped before the age of 10 is a very different story.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 10:21:34 AM »
You're an adult at 18. Being raped before the age of 10 is a very different story.

i ws talking maybe 16...but in the villages of pakistan its not uncommon for 14 yr old to be wed to 23 yr old boys....

the earlier ya start popping out babies the more farm hands you have to do the work

actually this ws common in early 19th centure england and i dare say..america

and yeah...if some afghani fuck thats 40 marries and rapes a girl before 10 ...thats cause he's a sick fuck that wants to....not cause he's following the word of god... :-\  

actually<side note> in afghani culture they prefer men over women , the mentality being " a girly man can can fuck a man but it takes a real tough guy to fuck another man.....taking that even further...it takes the toughest men to fuck a mountain lion" ....dont ask me why....i'm just relaying
carpe` vaginum!

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 10:21:55 AM »

He is an Iranian figure from the Shia' Muslims. He isn't from the Sunnis who got their name from sunah which is the Quran and Prophet's teachings only (who happen to be the vast majority of the Muslims population). Only a portion of shia' let alone Muslims listen to him. His sayings are outrageous even if you take them to the most radical of Muslims.  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2010, 10:23:10 AM »
He is an Iranian figure from the Shia' Muslims. He isn't from the Sunnis who got their name from sunah which is the Quran and Prophet's teachings only (who happen to be the vast majority of the Muslims population). Only a portion of shia' let alone Muslims listen to him. His sayings are outrageous even if you take them to the most radical of Muslims.  ::)

question : dont the shiaas also have 1 day weddings for horney boys n girls?

me thinks thats sorta awesome
carpe` vaginum!

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2010, 10:27:50 AM »

cant really judge a religion by its followers....when the followers aren't exactly doing what the religion prescribes

That pretty much sums everything up. The followers nowadays are mostly messed up in the head and are as far away as can be from the religion. If a Mohammed in say Serbia goes and rapes/steals/$%$@#% the media will say a "Muslim" did this and blame it on Islam when Islam is as far away as can be from this person's wrong doings.

newmom

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 10:28:27 AM »
why is jezzebelle in time out

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 10:31:03 AM »
question : dont the shiaas also have 1 day weddings for horney boys n girls?

me thinks thats sorta awesome

Shia's have many groups with outrageously different teachings. Some allow baby sexual pleasure (as BF mentioned), while the other have a "pleasure wedding" which lasts for as long as you want with whatever girl you want as long as you two are happy. It's a joke TBH.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2010, 10:31:39 AM »
why is jezzebelle in time out

cause she originally started this thread on the Gossip n opinion....

u kinda have to have been here longer than 2 yrs to do that on gossip and opinion and get away with it in rons eyes

if i do that wayyyy to much...like start 7 non bbing threads on the gossip...i might get a pm from ron to keep relevant stuff on relevant boards..

i could be wrong
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 10:32:40 AM »
That pretty much sums everything up. The followers nowadays are mostly messed up in the head and are as far away as can be from the religion. If a Mohammed in say Serbia goes and rapes/steals/$%$@#% the media will say a "Muslim" did this and blame it on Islam when Islam is as far away as can be from this person's wrong doings.

not the medias fault though since these fucks  SAY THAT THEY R DOING IT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM

works both ways...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 10:34:10 AM »
Shia's have many groups with outrageously different teachings. Some allow baby sexual pleasure (as BF mentioned), while the other have a "pleasure wedding" which lasts for as long as you want with whatever girl you want as long as you two are happy. It's a joke TBH.

thats aweome...where do i sign up?  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 10:36:49 AM »

Oh yes, the Sunnis are the "good" guys. It's only Shia men raping children. ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 10:39:49 AM »
Oh yes, the Sunnis are the "good" guys. It's only Shia men raping children. ::)

shias r the catholics of the muslim world!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 05:06:39 AM »
Islam
is dirty and disgusting
pre-historic

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2010, 08:45:52 AM »
Islam
is dirty and disgusting
pre-historic

that why we keep buying the majority of our oil from the muslims?

i mean...dosen't say much about us in the way of hypocracy no....hate them...but depend on them to run a major part of the economy :-\
carpe` vaginum!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2010, 11:01:24 AM »
lmao at berzerkfury who has all the answers.... buddy, take a step back and view the situation through objective lenses... allow your mind to think freely..   :)