Author Topic: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive  (Read 77631 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Pic of me
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 05:27:32 AM »
My balls are bigger then you :D

Post up your pic. Let's see about that.

If you all are gonna talk shit in this thread, post up your pic along with your message. There are a lot of guys with no pics talking shit here.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 05:36:44 AM »
Take it from me, this isn't going to end well.

hahahah i am happy you have learnt the lesson MR. BONES ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2010, 05:39:47 AM »
Here I am busting a muscleman pose at my crib.

Worship it!

to have a physique like this is your destiny but arent you ashamed to post a pic. of it here?? :-X

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2010, 05:44:11 AM »
to have a physique like this is your destiny but arent you ashamed to post a pic. of it here?? :-X

My physique is just fine. You are only a little bit bigger than me. Give me 6 more months and i'll be the exact same size as you probably or maybe even pass you up.

In fact, i'm not even sure if you are bigger than me, you might be just about the same. Post up your side tri pose and let's see.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2010, 05:46:15 AM »
Post the drug pics.

fucking hell love that avatar of yours....

lol and shipshekki, lololz... as lean as I am haha, prove it :D

and YOU are still with out any face... oh yeah you can't take your shirt off because it would reveal your tattoos and your boss in delloitte will get you fired, right  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 05:47:13 AM »
My physique is just fine.

I agree bro. Chest looks well developed.
O

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 05:49:08 AM »
fucking hell love that avatar of yours....

lol and shipshekki, lololz... as lean as I am haha, prove it :D

and YOU are still with out any face... oh yeah you can't take your shirt off because it would reveal your tattoos and your boss in delloitte will get you fired, right  ::)

You are some mother fucker with a swimmers build and your as hairless as a woman. And like a fagg, you aren't wearing any pants. And you are talking shit, that's just classic internet stuff right there.

Why would I post my face pic? What's the point? Why do you want to see it?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 05:49:40 AM »
lol at working at a job that cares about what you do on the internet/how many naked photos are of you on the internet

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2010, 05:51:08 AM »
lol at working at a job that cares about what you do on the internet/how many naked photos are of you on the internet

I'm not worried about my job, my job doesn't give a damn what I do as long as I show up and don't cause trouble. I just don't like to have my pics floating around on the internet that show who I am. What if I become president someday and the pics hit the tabloids  ;D

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2010, 05:53:41 AM »
All I ever do on this forum is fuck around. This ain't serious business. I've got "butthole lickers" on my profile, do I look like I'm serious?

Post up your pic.

Lately every pic i've seen on here is a big fat guy, or a guy who looks about the same as me, or even skinnier.

Here's my pic.  I'm not claiming to have the best physique.  But I'm not scared to show my face, and I'm not using my tatts as an excuse not to post.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2010, 05:53:47 AM »
bhaha, shipshekki... take your shirt off and show me that you have MY bodyfat I dare you, I double dare you  ::)

what tattoos are you trying to hide? you have a butterfly drawn on your lower stomac  :D ?

secondly, you are trying to avoid the callout. You claim to be as lean as I am and as built as I am... I don't believe you.

so since you have "hair" and you outmuscle me and you're all that, why don't you post a pic with both your overpowering physique and a face  ::)... I guess it's just too risky, right? You would reveal your "tattoos"...
don't you take tattoos to show them off, what kind of tattoos exactly... I think you either have a man kissing man or some butterfly on your chest.. a pink one too  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2010, 05:54:44 AM »
dignity is overrated

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2010, 05:56:38 AM »
Good physique on the Nomad Warrior.

Both Nomad, JohnnyNoName and Devil are brave individuals, especially Devilsmile who posted his shorts after recently joining.

The "GetPigs" sign was a great added touch!
Q

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2010, 05:57:52 AM »
Here's my pic.  I'm not claiming to have the best physique.  But I'm not scared to show my face, and I'm not using my tatts as an excuse not to post.

What difference does it make if I show my face or not?

You don't look good dude. You are a little bulkier than me but you've got no cuts at all. If I wanna look like you i'll just pig on on tons of food for 3 months and bingo, i'm there.

How are you gonna critisize my physique?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2010, 05:58:26 AM »
i don't know if i'm brave..........i just hate my dad

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2010, 05:58:54 AM »
soon ShipShekki he's gonna post an arm picture similar to method's proving his own mind ::)...

I won't take anyone seriously or give any respect if they are fat with a shirt on and claim they have as low bodyfat and muscularity and NOT proving it

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2010, 05:59:02 AM »
bhaha, shipshekki... take your shirt off and show me that you have MY bodyfat I dare you, I double dare you  ::)

what tattoos are you trying to hide? you have a butterfly drawn on your lower stomac  :D ?

secondly, you are trying to avoid the callout. You claim to be as lean as I am and as built as I am... I don't believe you.

so since you have "hair" and you outmuscle me and you're all that, why don't you post a pic with both your overpowering physique and a face  ::)... I guess it's just too risky, right? You would reveal your "tattoos"...
don't you take tattoos to show them off, what kind of tattoos exactly... I think you either have a man kissing man or some butterfly on your chest.. a pink one too  :D

How old are you? Like 19, 20?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2010, 06:00:23 AM »
How old are you? Like 19, 20?

still waiting for your "as low bodyfat" picture with overpowering muscle mass  ::)

not even a hair picture  :D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2010, 06:01:26 AM »
soon ShipShekki he's gonna post an arm picture similar to method's proving his own mind ::)...

I won't take anyone seriously or give any respect if they are fat with a shirt on and claim they have as low bodyfat and muscularity and NOT proving it

You can tell what I look like from the pic I posted in this thread. I'll post another one later if I feel like it.

Little kid, you sure are riding my nuts awfully hard here. You look like a marathon runner.

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2010, 06:01:40 AM »
What difference does it make if I show my face or not?

You don't look good dude. You are bulkier than me but you've got no cuts at all.

How are you gonna critisize my physique?

I didn't critisize your physique.  In fact you probably look better than me judging by the definition in your tricep.  I was only criticizing the gayness and arrogance of the majority of your posts.  I posted my pic cuz you called me out and I'm not a pussy.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2010, 06:03:26 AM »
I didn't critisize your physique.  In fact you probably look better than me judging by the definition in your tricep.  I was only criticizing the gayness and arrogance of the majority of your posts.  I posted my pic cuz you called me out and I'm not a pussy.

You think I sound arrogant?

I am a lot of bad things, but I don;t think arrogant is one of them.

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2010, 06:03:47 AM »
Thanks for posting your picture twice. Attention whore  :D.

That was an accident.  You can see by the fact that I have less than 50 posts that I'm not an attention whore.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2010, 06:04:02 AM »
hahahah i am happy you have learnt the lesson MR. BONES ;D

I'm currently ingesting protein powder mixed with oatmeal and some creatine on the side.... I'm gonna be a BEAST by June!!!!!!!!!!
from incomplete data

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2010, 06:04:31 AM »
 And Nomad, I take back what I said about you being bulkier than me, I don't think you are.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2010, 06:04:54 AM »
This thread is twink central :-\