Author Topic: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive  (Read 78217 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive
« Reply #475 on: April 20, 2010, 11:07:21 PM »
looks even worse from the front....he has absolutely ZERO lats and delts these days. ;D ;D if it weren't for his so-so arms with no peak it would look like he never lifted a weight in his life

What's up with that facial expression?

Did you just swallow a load of Nasser's cum?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #476 on: April 21, 2010, 12:06:50 AM »
What you don't get is ANYONE with a halfway decent pair of legs automatically owns you...you are an Upper-Bodybuilder, and not a very good one....like someone else said, you are not so far above Xerxes that you think you are.

seriously i have good legs now and as always i will prove you wrong..

as for xrxes you are blind to compare him to me.. i am not saying the gay kid has a shitty physique but may be he still hasnt trained enough.. i  started lifting early so by the age of 18 i had a decent physique for my age.. relatively much better than my physique now for my current age!!.. to be a life time natural you have to accept the fact that it's nearly impossible to  keep improving, your main goal is always to keep what you have achieved!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #477 on: April 21, 2010, 12:09:28 AM »
Sheriff has a big back.

yes man my lats were preventing me from entering my roof gym.. i will either replace the door with a bigger one or i will stop training back :-X ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #478 on: April 21, 2010, 12:13:19 AM »
ha ha ha
Poor Pygmy shalaby is trying to brag about his 4.10, 90lb twisted caricature of a body with a face resembling a  donkey turd? A Somalian refugee looks better fed compared to him.   :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #479 on: April 21, 2010, 12:15:12 AM »
Hey SHAREEEEEFFFFF  I though you were gonna post a leg pic and "own me"

go ahead  :D :D :D

seems that your new GF doesnt have a good degital camera ::).. your legs look like shit seriously.. at least i have some details on mine!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #480 on: April 21, 2010, 12:22:20 AM »
seems that your new GF doesnt have a good degital camera ::).. your legs look like shit seriously.. at least i have some details on mine!!..

Please........one of my thighs is bigger than both of yours.::) ::) ::) ::).

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #481 on: April 21, 2010, 12:27:10 AM »
 I'm still waiting on pics from:

Dyslexic

Bodybuilder1234

Trix

AznMuscle

El Chavo

You all decided to talk shit. But as far as I can see, you've got no pics.

What do you all look like? Post yours up. I'm sure you all look incredibly huge and cut.......

This gos out to all the people talking shit without pics who I missed too. Post em up fellas.

Post your pics. Mother fuckers.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #482 on: April 21, 2010, 12:36:04 AM »

Please........one of my thighs is bigger than both of yours.::) ::) ::) ::).

It could be that he suffers from the same visual disorders that plague nasser.

Wipe the cum out of your eyes Shalaby.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: April 21, 2010, 12:37:02 AM »
I don't think ShipSekki was as appreciated as he thought he was around here

he's had an account here for a month with 1000 posts averaging like 22 posts a day

yes because 22 x 30 = 1000

::) ::) ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #484 on: April 21, 2010, 12:46:10 AM »
say what you want about shalaba, but one thing is for sure..............he sure is an ugly fucker, even by terrorist standards.
No doubt about it...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Pic of me
« Reply #485 on: April 21, 2010, 01:04:46 AM »
Fatpanda where are your pics? I know I'm small but at least I'm not ashamed of my body  :D :D.

brutal hairy chest and epic tattoo, look nice  :D

HEY I don't care about swaping 21 pages.... has SHITSTINK posted himself outmuscleing me with similar bodyfat" yet?

shitstink looks SOOOO much better than me  ::), he even weights the same as me... but I guess it's too dangerous for him to show face/shirtless picture to PROVE his claims right? He may have such horrid never seen before horror tattoos, that the illuminati would drop him off from his world conquring binnes  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #486 on: April 21, 2010, 01:13:04 AM »

HEY I don't care about swaping 21 pages.... has SHITSTINK posted himself outmuscleing me with similar bodyfat" yet?

shitstink looks SOOOO much better than me  ::), he even weights the same as me... but I guess it's too dangerous for him to show face/shirtless picture to PROVE his claims right? He may have such horrid never seen before horror tattoos, that the illuminati would drop him off from his world conquring binnes  ::)

you are pretty damn lean with good shape.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: April 21, 2010, 01:20:03 AM »
you are pretty damn lean with good shape.

thanks alot, man!

I know I'm not big and never said i am... but if you read the first few posts in this, shipshekki claims that the picture he provided with the t-shirt/side tricep pose  ::), that it's more than enough to show his physique and that it's much better than mine...

I don't compare my self to you big guys or anyone else, I post pictures because one should do that if you whanna be a legit member in a forum ,right? I will post better pictures soon when I get my digicamera... but I tried to get shisshekki to post even abs, even something to prove that his physique/conditioning is better than mine, untill then I call bullshit  :D

he even started to say he cashes in with side binnes and he makes alot of money ::)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #488 on: April 21, 2010, 01:31:39 AM »
thanks alot, man!

I know I'm not big and never said i am... but if you read the first few posts in this, shipshekki claims that the picture he provided with the t-shirt/side tricep pose  ::), that it's more than enough to show his physique and that it's much better than mine...

I don't compare my self to you big guys or anyone else, I post pictures because one should do that if you whanna be a legit member in a forum ,right? I will post better pictures soon when I get my digicamera... but I tried to get shisshekki to post even abs, even something to prove that his physique/conditioning is better than mine, untill then I call bullshit  :D

he even started to say he cashes in with side binnes and he makes alot of money ::)

Wow, I am deep in your head.

Do you dream about me too?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: April 21, 2010, 01:42:01 AM »
Wow, I am deep in your head.

Do you dream about me too?

what a weak response  :D... as would be expected from a thousand post having vomit physique  :D

well... it seems everyone in this thread thinks you look like a turd mixed with clay, which is true... except fatpanda... lol, team ridiculous  :D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #490 on: April 21, 2010, 01:43:34 AM »
what a weak response  :D... as would be expected from a thousand post having vomit physique  :D

well... it seems everyone in this thread thinks you look like a turd mixed with clay, which is true... except fatpanda... lol, team ridiculous  :D

Do you think I give a fuck what you're saying right now?

Well, if you think so, you're wrong.

By the way. Nobody wants to see your nasty shaved pubic area. Take some pics with pants on. You fagg.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: April 21, 2010, 01:46:55 AM »
Do you think I give a fuck what you're saying right now :( :( :( :(?

Well, if you think so, you're wrong :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.

fixed

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #492 on: April 21, 2010, 01:50:09 AM »
 Your game is weak kid.

I'm gonna go hit back and bi's. Go ahead and fantasize about me while I do it. Maybe i'll post another pic later if you're lucky.

You are begging me for a pic, maybe i'll show you some mercy and throw a dog a bone. Later....

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: April 21, 2010, 01:54:27 AM »
Your game is weak kid.

I'm gonna go hit back and bi's. Go ahead and fantasize about me while I do it. Maybe i'll post another pic later if you're lucky.

You are begging me for a pic, maybe i'll show you some mercy and throw a dog a bone. Later....

you said that yesterday and the day before that... and god knows how many times in your 1000 posts  ::)

when you prove me wrong, and prove your claims, then I stop laughing  :D.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #494 on: April 21, 2010, 06:50:17 AM »
Devilsmile you look good but I would prefer if you wore underwear at least in your photos.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #495 on: April 21, 2010, 07:12:46 AM »
you should at least check out page 17. Fattiemcfatfuck had a really amusing meltdown.

Yeah. Fat Panda, a straight up lardass has the nerve to talk shit about me.

Why is it that all the guys talking shit look worse or the same as me?

And all the guys who actually look better aren't talking any shit?

Ironic....

Anyway. My diet and training is on point and i'm going uphill fast. I'll post more pics in the future and they'll keep getting better and better.

And to all my shmoes. I'll sell you my shitstained undies for 20 bucks. PM me. Devilssmile, you are a loyal shmoe, so i'll sell them to you for ten dollars.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #496 on: April 21, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »

If Ship-Stinky weighs the same as you NOW, if he tries to get as lean as you he will weigh a lot less since there is an adequate amount of bodyfat to be burned.
Q

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #497 on: April 21, 2010, 07:30:48 AM »
If Ship-Stinky weighs the same as you NOW, if he tries to get as lean as you he will weigh a lot less since there is an adequate amount of bodyfat to be burned.

I'll show you pics when I want to send them. Not when you want to see them.

Maybe if you beg me, and kiss my feet, i'll send them.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #498 on: April 21, 2010, 07:40:46 AM »

There will be no such thing, no begging nor kissing of feet on this board.

Post it if / when you feel like it, if not, don't bother, simple as that.
Q

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: April 21, 2010, 07:44:45 AM »

yeah we have to very be carefull what we say.... you're sucha fragile unit, shekidicky  ::). da hatezz won't get ya down, it is what it is, it is what it is, know what I mean, all daygh!! holla back boeh  ::)

I read the meltdown of fatmule on the page 17...

when do these horrid lizards of troll bridge realise it's their exaggarated claims that make everyone lmao, that they outmuscle 99% of the peopple in getbig and look much better (fatpanda), and then this superstink claims he is better rounded than i am all the way... and not proving it  :D

EDIT: actually funny how he thinks he looks better than everyone who post in this thred  :P, his own words