Author Topic: Welfare pays more than work.  (Read 1695 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Welfare pays more than work.
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 04:32:15 PM »
Welfare is not designed to help poor people. It's supposed to keep them from getting so poor that working people become endangered and we need a police state. Just think of it as enlightened self-interest. :)
LOL this maybe a happy coincident but welfare was indeed designed to help ppl...

and if thats your view on it id much rather just have them thrown in prison, at least whem Im paying for that i get something for it...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 05:15:31 PM »
LOL this maybe a happy coincident but welfare was indeed designed to help ppl...

and if thats your view on it id much rather just have them thrown in prison, at least whem Im paying for that i get something for it...

Welfare was never intended to help people, Tony Mc Tony.

Prison would be too expensive. Just let them have the money and keep working. :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »
Welfare was never intended to help people, Tony Mc Tony.

Prison would be too expensive. Just let them have the money and keep working. :)
LOL actually it is intended to help ppl, does it well thats debatable but it was intended to help ppl...

prison maybe more expensive but like I said at least we get something out of that...

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2010, 05:48:22 PM »
LOL actually it is intended to help ppl, does it well thats debatable but it was intended to help ppl...

prison maybe more expensive but like I said at least we get something out of that...

You're really just mistaken, Man.

Ok, go look at the stats for teen pregnancy in Harlem before and after welfare. It literally eroded the family structure in minority families. Jobs would have helped people but welfare was cheaper and more controllable. The effects on poor whites have been even worse.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 06:09:53 PM »
You're really just mistaken, Man.

Ok, go look at the stats for teen pregnancy in Harlem before and after welfare. It literally eroded the family structure in minority families. Jobs would have helped people but welfare was cheaper and more controllable. The effects on poor whites have been even worse.
LOL youre agruing results...intentions and results arent the same...

it was intended to help ppl, again did it? that is debatable but it was intended to help ppl not to simply keep ppl from acting out...

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 06:24:51 PM »
LOL youre agruing results...intentions and results arent the same...

it was intended to help ppl, again did it? that is debatable but it was intended to help ppl not to simply keep ppl from acting out...

Keep believing whatever makes you feel better, LOL!

We all know on some level, welfare (as initially designed or any incarnation) never could have helped poor people.

Investing in education would have eventually flooded the job market with too many minorities, low class whites* and other undesirables. Welfare is a lot cheaper than eroding opportunity for actual middle class people. :)

*Wiggers is the technical term.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 06:37:12 PM »
Keep believing whatever makes you feel better, LOL!

We all know on some level, welfare (as initially designed or any incarnation) never could have helped poor people.

Investing in education would have eventually flooded the job market with too many minorities, low class whites* and other undesirables. Welfare is a lot cheaper than eroding opportunity for actual middle class people. :)

*Wiggers is the technical term.
hahahah

welfare was never meant to be a source of constant income more so a source of temporary income to help assitst n the transition between jobs...

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 06:57:26 PM »
hahahah

welfare was never meant to be a source of constant income more so a source of temporary income to help assitst n the transition between jobs...

Welfare did/does exactly what it was intended to do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 07:01:28 PM »
Welfare did/does exactly what it was intended to do.

Yeah, keep hungry angry people from rioting, looting, and pillaging. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 07:04:38 PM »
Yeah, keep hungry angry people from rioting, looting, and pillaging. 

My guess is they grossly underestimated how non-minorities would be affected. :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 04:15:57 PM »
Toxic, that would make sense but if your a single parent, with no family, not sure if that would be a great idea, lets say if you go to war. Maybe they could work on a base or something along that lines. Clean up the highways, parks etc....

exactly....they could do SOMETHING
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2010, 02:02:21 PM »
exactly....they could do SOMETHING

Why?!

You're way better at math than me..... find someone you know on SSI/SSD and figure out what they're getting per year in real money. By real money I mean cash, insurance (with no deductible), meds, food stamps, child help, etc... You'll quickly figure out they are doing pretty well without wasting days working.

Then when you really want to get pissed off consider that they are basically drawing what someone would be getting from an annuity upwards of a $600K. Even more if they have high medicine costs like diabetes, high blood pressure, or any other self inflicted disability.