Author Topic: The test/other aas ratio  (Read 1569 times)

lesaucer

The test/other aas ratio
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:41:25 PM »
i want to do a test/deca/dbol cycle soon, do you absolutely gotta have a 2/1 ratio dosage of test/deca?

4thAD

Re: The test/other aas ratio
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 09:14:04 PM »
If you would like to guarantee there will be no erectile dysfunction probs, then 2:1 ratio is the way to go. Personally I have run deca on its own with no problems. It's not recommended, as most will not get away with it.

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 09:51:05 PM »
If you would like to guarantee there will be no erectile dysfunction probs, then 2:1 ratio is the way to go. Personally I have run deca on its own with no problems. It's not recommended, as most will not get away with it.

yeah thats what I read from gh15 posts too, I think im probably going to run something like 250mg/1amp of sust eod with 400mg deca ew + biggest dose of dbol I can tolerate from week 4 to 10, with adex and hcg

a buddy of mine did a tren/deca/winstrol cycle once, I thought he was fucking crazy because of all the shit I have read and told him that hes not gonna be able to fuck for sure! he didnt cared, did his cycle, and didnt had any dick problems for the whole time... however, another guy I know did the same cycle.. his girlfriend ended up crying, thinking it was her fault  ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 10:55:16 PM »
yeah thats what I read from gh15 posts too, I think im probably going to run something like 250mg/1amp of sust eod with 400mg deca ew + biggest dose of dbol I can tolerate from week 4 to 10, with adex and hcg

a buddy of mine did a tren/deca/winstrol cycle once, I thought he was fucking crazy because of all the shit I have read and told him that hes not gonna be able to fuck for sure! he didnt cared, did his cycle, and didnt had any dick problems for the whole time... however, another guy I know did the same cycle.. his girlfriend ended up crying, thinking it was her fault  ;D

do we know each other? cause i ran the same cycle and had the same gf issue haha

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 08:32:11 AM »

All I have to say is be careful. You should have enough test to be OK, if your not to sensitive to deca.

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 11:54:05 AM »
All I have to say is be careful. You should have enough test to be OK, if your not to sensitive to deca.

only OK? this is going to be 875mg per week of test man

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 11:55:36 AM »
do we know each other? cause i ran the same cycle and had the same gf issue haha

where do you live lol

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 01:14:34 PM »
in canada somewhere

lesaucer

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 02:08:00 PM »
Maybe its you  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 05:05:56 PM »
i want to do a test/deca/dbol cycle soon, do you absolutely gotta have a 2/1 ratio dosage of test/deca?

no you don't absolutely have to, but if you don't want side effects it probably is the right choice to do 2/1 ratio.
TEAM Nasser

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 05:59:50 PM »
Jt I agree

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 06:02:48 PM »
only OK? this is going to be 875mg per week of test man

I miss read, I didn't catch the eod on the test and when I saw 1 amp I was thinking 1 amp ew.

Keep it cool, whether you like JT or not.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 08:41:42 PM »
Maybe its you  ;D

bullshit where u live  ;)