Author Topic: question??  (Read 872 times)

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
question??
« on: April 20, 2010, 12:31:58 PM »
I am 39,been trainning for atleast 20 years straight.I love to workout and have always wanted to try a cycle but never really had a hook up to get me started.My test levels have dropped already so I got a precription for 1/2 cc of test per week which has shown some results but only makes me want more.

I guess one of my questions would be "what does someone on a cycle take compared to what I am taking ?

And what is the best thing to take to start off with?

There is no sourcing or asking for sources on this board. Final warning - 4thAD

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: question??
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 02:45:27 PM »
1. You take 1/2 cc or propably 100 mg, guys on cycle take anywhere from 400-2000 mg per week some even more.

2. Best drugs to jump start a cycle are dianabol, anadrol and testosterone's that have short half lives. If you meant by "to start with" first timer drugs then just testosterone and dianabol, later deca and friends, anadrol is a good drug to jump start a cycle, but not on your first go. Start with simply testosterone.

3. To Thailand.

Sorry, no asking for sources, you are on your own with that... (Anyone who isn't retarded can get good gear easily).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 07:48:47 PM »
Thanx for clearing this post up Lu! Much appreciated.

Sourcing, or asking for sources just brings heat down on the board guys. Its not allowed here. There are boards that allow this, and they are usually hosted on off shore servers. GB is on a US based server, and sourcing or anything associated with such behavior is strictly forbidden.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:16:49 PM »
tomcat if you have a source in mind, pm a mod and see if the source is ok that is how to ask.

TEAM Nasser

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 12:02:31 PM »
tomcat if you have a source in mind, pm a mod and see if the source is ok that is how to ask.

yeah I didnt mean to break the rules ,but thanks for the info ...I was told by another person that d-bol was a good starter for me ,I am going to look into that