Author Topic: Derek Anthony - Banned From RX Muscle For Good  (Read 27251 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Derek Anthony - Banned From RX Muscle For Good
« on: April 21, 2010, 06:11:21 AM »
From what the mods were saying, its for good.  Wonder what did he do???
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Derek Anthony - Banned From RX Muscle
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 06:18:38 AM »
Just spoke with one of the Mods and she confirmed that he's banned for good from RX Muscle.

Looks like they wacked him just like they did Billy Guns.  Palumbo and Romano are cleaning house, that's for sure. 
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 06:21:01 AM »
Just spoke with one of the Mods and she confirmed that he's banned for good from RX Muscle.

Looks like they wacked him just like they did Billy Guns.  Palumbo and Romano are cleaning house, that's for sure. 
Why did Billy Guns get banned?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 06:25:18 AM »
Why did Billy Guns get banned?

He wasn't banned....just abandoned.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony - Banned From RX Muscle For Good
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 06:30:00 AM »
I think it would be pretty difficult to get kicked off RX they are crazy as hell over there anyway maybe DA spit on Dave or John?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 06:32:19 AM »
Oh man, they've locked up his Q & A thread and took down all of his pictures and his DA radio show banner from the site.  They are erasing everything DA ever did over there as if he never existed  

Worst of all, everyone over there is ripping him to pieces...even Tight Booty is getting in on it.  What the heck did he do to cause Palumbo and Romano to wash their hands completely of him???

Strangely enough, this actually mirrors what Blechman did to Palumbo and Romano.  Unbelievable
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 06:33:19 AM »
I think it would be pretty difficult to get kicked off RX they are crazy as hell over there anyway maybe DA spit on Dave or John?

DA spitting on someone......nah!!  He wouldn't do som.....oh wait a minute that's right....
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 06:37:55 AM »

Cleaning house . . . no just doing good business. That punk is a train wreck and ad money will not want to be associated with enterprise that has him around. THE BEEF can see Dave and John having a laugh with him off hours, but the kid is poison.

THE BEEF applauds RX MUSCLE for cutting that bitch loose.

THE BEEF

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 06:38:27 AM »
Oh man, they've locked up his Q & A thread and took down all of his pictures and his DA radio show banner from the site.  They are erasing everything DA ever did over there as if he never existed  

Worst of all, everyone over there is ripping him to pieces...even Tight Booty is getting in on it.  What the heck did he do to cause Palumbo and Romano to wash their hands completely of him???

Strangely enough, this actually mirrors what Blechman did to Palumbo and Romano.  Unbelievable
Maybe he owes them money, the reason probably will surface soon.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 06:41:08 AM »
Maybe he owes them money, the reason probably will surface soon.

Well his radio show starts on Super Human Radio Thursday but he'll prob be on Off Topic tonite.
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 06:41:17 AM »
He wasn't banned....just abandoned.

When you are not in the KNOW don't speak!!! I walked away from Dave and that house....LOYALTY is something this entire industry has none of!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 06:47:49 AM »
When you are not in the KNOW don't speak!!! I walked away from Dave and that house....LOYALTY is something this entire industry has none of!!!

Which is why I'm asking what happened, Einstein..... ::)

I asked you what happened with you and Palumbo but you're holding that information like the Watergate files.  So the only thing I'm going by is what other people are telling me.  If you like to tell your side of the story then fine.  Otherwise, don't criticize folks for trying to investigate

A

Billy Guns

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 06:56:24 AM »

Which is why I'm asking what happened, Einstein..... ::)

I asked you what happened with you and Palumbo but you're holding that information like the Watergate files.  So the only thing I'm going by is what other people are telling me.  If you like to tell your side of the story then fine.  Otherwise, don't criticize folks for trying to investigate

It's none of your business period...respect that as I did with you and the issue in your home that I helped you with....

You say I won't speak on the issue....that is the meaning of loyalty....I am no longer loyal to dave or any of them but what I know of their lives is kept between us period....I don't need to use that info on my radio show to try to create more listeners....I have moved on in life and I believe they have done the same....if not I won't lose any sleep over it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 07:00:35 AM »
It's none of your business period...respect that as I did with you and the issue in your home that I helped you with....

You say I won't speak on the issue....that is the meaning of loyalty....I am no longer loyal to dave or any of them but what I know of their lives is kept between us period....I don't need to use that info on my radio show to try to create more listeners....I have moved on in life and I believe they have done the same....if not I won't lose any sleep over it.

Apparantly, you're the only one that's being loyal.  Your former friends are mocking you on a continued basis over at RX Muscle.

Billy, its like I told you.  They used you, abused you, and then they dumped you out in the back alley. 
A

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 07:01:17 AM »

Apparantly, you're the only one that's being loyal.  Your former friends are mocking you on a continued basis over at RX Muscle.

Billy, its like I told you.  They used you, abused you, and then they dumped you out in the back alley. 

Nick is the new billy guns.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 07:02:57 AM »
Did Derek give the clap to Palumbo?

Billy Guns

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 07:03:19 AM »
Nick is the new billy guns.

This is true and I feel bad for nick he is a good kid....I tried to explain to him that the sport will give you nothing and to go to college or trade school and get a rewarding career!!! I hope he takes the right path

Billy Guns

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 07:06:47 AM »

Again Vince you can try to stir shit up here its just what you do.....

As for anyone dumping me if you listen to one of the older radio shows you will hear the truth that I seperated myself from the entire thing....nothing more to tell....

As for anyone talking shit about me thats fine because I have learned that not a single person in the sport backs up shit!!! They do this to try to get views or hits or bring attention to themselves when they are falling out of the spotlight....I prefer the dark!!!!

spinnis

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 07:07:41 AM »
Too be honest DA talked alot of shit about everyone, dave, john , etc etc, they probably got sick of it in the end. It was bound to happen with Romano.

I do like DA at certian times and cant stand him at other times.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 07:09:11 AM »
Too be honest DA talked alot of shit about everyone, dave, john , etc etc, they probably got sick of it in the end. It was bound to happen with Romano.

X2 its all entertaiment

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 07:10:20 AM »
DEREK WHO ?

erasing all trace of DA
asstropin

Billy Guns

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 07:11:39 AM »

Swede if you paid attention to the radio shows how many times Derek was called gay or they joked about his synthol or his webcam work....these were his friends at the time and as you see it went both ways....

I will give you another example.....Mr. G's brother does all the T-shirts and how many times have you heard anyone on the radio show speak of his GREAT WORK.....NEVER.....this is a FRIEND to them and all you will ever hear is about how he dosen't come through or is LATE with orders......With FRIENDS you do your best to build their REP not knock it down

Just my 2 cents all this INFO is not DIRT its right were everyone else can hear it on the radio show

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 07:13:26 AM »
Swede if you paid attention to the radio shows how many times Derek was called gay or they joked about his synthol or his webcam work....these were his friends at the time and as you see it went both ways....

I will give you another example.....Mr. G's brother does all the T-shirts and how many times have you heard anyone on the radio show speak of his GREAT WORK.....NEVER.....this is a FRIEND to them and all you will ever hear is about how he dosen't come through or is LATE with orders......With FRIENDS you do your best to build their REP not knock it down

Just my 2 cents all this INFO is not DIRT its right were everyone else can hear it on the radio show

Billy, what's your opinion of Dave's Species line?

Billy Guns

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 07:14:33 AM »
Billy, what's your opinion of Dave's Species line?

I never used any but the protein and protein is protein no matter how u slice it

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 07:17:02 AM »

Then again, Da puts on this act for a Reason, and when he does he have to accept that people are gonna make jokes dont you agree?

I still agree with you though, I think its ok to joke with your friends like that every now and then but you have to make Sure they know you're joking.

I made a million black jokes about my muslim friend, but shes a close friend of mine so she could handle it  ;D