Author Topic: Ric Flair 911 Call -- 'They're Both Drunk'  (Read 2674 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Ric Flair 911 Call -- 'They're Both Drunk'
« on: April 21, 2010, 08:51:04 AM »
This happened at the beginning of last month, but since nobody posted on it, I thought I’d include it since it is pretty funny:

Originally posted Mar 2nd 2010 10:10 AM PST by TMZ Staff
http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/02/ric-flair-wrester-911-call-arrest-assault/2/

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made the night wrestler Ric Flair's wife allegedly assaulted him on February 21 -- a call that was made by the daughter of Flair's wife.

In the call, Jacqueline Beems' daughter says her mother and Ric "were both drunk" and punching each other at their home in Charlotte, North Carolina. Beems' daughter says Ric was bleeding from his forehead and needed medical assistance -- but that the injury was not serious.

During the call, Beems' daughter requests police assistance to help calm the couple down.

Beems was eventually arrested and charged with assault.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Ric Flair 911 Call -- 'They're Both Drunk'
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 09:40:57 AM »
Natch probably had a crimson mask when the police showed up!  Poor Ric hasn't faired well lately...his daughters bf bloodied him here in Chapel Hill a couple of years ago too.  Maybe he needs to get Arn, Tully and Ole back together to watch his back for him.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 10:20:16 AM »
I remember the Chapel Hill incident.
I didn’t know that was his daughter’s boyfriend.

Can you imagine the police arriving at Ric’s house, and his wife – in a drunken stupor – emphatically insisting that she didn’t touch Ric?
“I didn’t bust him open. He cut himself. HONEST! He ditched the razor in his boxers – look for yourself!”

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 12:55:05 PM »
No surprise there. Flair is always and has always been embroiled in mischief. Just like the time in 1986 he cut a promo saying that after the event he wanted all women between the ages of 19-25 to go to the marriot hotel across the street to room 825. Sure enough a boat load of girls showed up and after partying all night, his second wife caught wind of it and thats what caused him that divorce.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 01:14:13 PM »
Natch probably had a crimson mask when the police showed up!  Poor Ric hasn't faired well lately...his daughters bf bloodied him here in Chapel Hill a couple of years ago too.  Maybe he needs to get Arn, Tully and Ole back together to watch his back for him.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 06:02:44 AM »
Marriage and his life style just don't go together. Imagine partying with Flair and the Horsemen. Flair definitely had some fun. "Shut up fatboy before I take you Girlfriend home and make a Women out of Her!", RF.
Agreed 100%...especially in those days. It was all about doing a show, going out, getting laid, boozed up, drugged up and then the next day do it all over again. And the wrestlers IMO were much more disaplined back then NEVER missing a show no matter what time of year it was or what condition the wrestlers were in.