Author Topic: Rapelisberger to receive 4-6 game ban to start 2010 season  (Read 9735 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Rapelisberger to receive 4-6 game ban to start 2010 season
« on: April 21, 2010, 09:08:34 AM »
Steelers are fucked in 2010.

;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Rapelisberger to receive 4-6 game ban to start 2010 season
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 09:24:33 AM »
dont do it earl its not worth it buddy

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 10:28:32 AM »
He must be the first white NFL player to get S'pended for something other than drug use!
((-::

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 10:37:48 AM »
While I'm not a Big Ben fan, this is yet another retarded suspension. The NFL is basically saying that the police don't know what they're doing. If he wasn't charged with a crime, then he shouldn't be suspended.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 10:46:11 AM »
should've been 2 games at most

instead a possible 6 games suspension because some skank followed him bar to bar and wore a "DTF" tag while accepting free drinks ::)

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 10:55:57 AM »
While I'm not a Big Ben fan, this is yet another retarded suspension. The NFL is basically saying that the police don't know what they're doing. If he wasn't charged with a crime, then he shouldn't be suspended.
disagree there simply b/c you dont get charged with a crime doesnt mean you werent a dumb ass. The amount of sheer idiocy that takes place in the NFL by its players is mind boggling. This is one of the few things I like about goodell the fact that he is tough on idiots...

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 10:56:15 AM »

Good point but the NFL has a personal conduct policy as part of their league rules. Even if he hasn't been charged with anything, Ben has been accused of raping someone TWICE in one year. The first lawsuit is still pending, too.

Whether or not he's been charged with anything is not a precursor to the NF L's player conduct rules.

Also...there is a distinct possibility that the state of Georgia could reopen the investigation. More details about the alleged incident keep unfolding. The more information the victim discloses as time goes on, the more likely it is for the case to be further investigated.

Bottom line...where's there's smoke, there's fire.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 10:57:19 AM »
should've been 2 games at most

instead a possible 6 games suspension because some skank followed him bar to bar and wore a "DTF" tag while accepting free drinks ::)

E
he knows who he is and knows the risk as do all NFL stars when they go out...sorry shit just isnt the same and they need to be aware of and RESPECT the difference sadly to many dont.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 10:58:09 AM »
Good point but the NFL has a personal conduct policy as part of their league rules. Even if he hasn't been charged with anything, Ben has been accused of raping someone TWICE in one year. The first lawsuit is still pending, too.

Whether or not he's been charged with anything is not a precursor to the NF L's player conduct rules.

Also...there is a distinct possibility that the state of Georgia could reopen the investigation. More details about the alleged incident keep unfolding. The more information the victim discloses as time goes on, the more likely it is for the case to be further investigated.

Bottom line...where's there's smoke, there's fire.
This major proof...there isn't shit to do in Pittsburgh    he went all the way to Bunghole Ga to find chicks under 230 lbs! ;D
((-::

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 11:06:21 AM »
This major proof...there isn't shit to do in Pittsburgh    he went all the way to Bunghole Ga to find chicks under 230 lbs! ;D

we have bbq and strip joints too ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 11:08:03 AM »
he knows who he is and knows the risk as do all NFL stars when they go out...sorry shit just isnt the same and they need to be aware of and RESPECT the difference sadly to many dont.

the fact of the matter is this somehow became a race issue

goodell knew the blacks and liberal pussies would whine, so he gave him an excessive suspension

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 11:14:51 AM »

goodell knew the blacks and liberal pussies would whine, so he gave him an excessive suspension

E

Actually, the suspension seems appropriate for a high profile athlete accused of raping two women in one year.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 11:23:25 AM »

E
LOL there is nothing racial about this penalty it was for punishing idiocy...actually a pattern of idiocy

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 11:25:04 AM »
Actually, the suspension seems appropriate for a high profile athlete accused of raping two women in one year.

the first womans coworkers claimed she was hoping to have a "little roethlisberger"

i already told you what the second skank did, and from what i hear ben laughed when he got semen in her hair and that really pissed her off, she had to "get him back"

no conviction, no arrest, no trial (unlike ray lewis who i don't think was suspended) once again people are listening to one side of the story and believing every word ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »
LOL there is nothing racial about this penalty it was for punishing idiocy...actually a pattern of idiocy

so why is every media outlet mentioning race?  every article, every news story brings up race heck people are crying racism for trading black wr holmes and keeping white FRANCHISE qb ben

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 11:33:59 AM »
so why is every media outlet mentioning race?  every article, every news story brings up race heck people are crying racism for trading black wr holmes and keeping white FRANCHISE qb ben

E
links please

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 11:39:05 AM »

Exactly.  Earl race has nothing to do with this.  You're the only one who brought up race. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 11:39:48 AM »
Exactly.  Earl race has nothing to do with this.  You're the only one who brought up race. 

apparently you guys don't watch espn ::)

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 11:43:25 AM »
apparently you guys don't watch espn ::)

E
links please...and just b/c some ppl on espn say in their opinion it does, doesnt make it so...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 11:48:00 AM »
links please

here's one, become an espn insider and you can watch their recent shows mentioning race

if that's not enough for you, do your own homework :P

and yes when the media talks about race, it becomes a race issue

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/17/1584708/roethlisberger-case-spurs-racism.html

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 11:51:09 AM »
another thing i want to mention, what a piece of shit the DA in georgia is

he admitted to not having enough proof, but spoke for an hour saying all that he could to destroy ben's reputation

he knew he lost, so he had to get in his jabs that will stick with ben forever

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 11:55:47 AM »
I swear i hate the Commish...He is fuckin judge and jury. Freakin asshole.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 12:00:35 PM »

But I keep hearing from black players in basketball, football and baseball who are watching this Roethlisberger case closely and hoping NFL commissioner Roger Goodell punishes Roethlisberger with the same kind of overzealous excess with which he has punished black players
Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/17/1584708/roethlisberger-case-spurs-racism.html#ixzz0llLvVjlj

so they are saying that he is punishing him just like he would any other player?

LOL this isnt about race, its about idiocy and big ben has shown plenty enough to get suspended

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 12:05:20 PM »
when it's not a race issue, the word "race" is not mentioned at all ::)

pull your head out of your ass

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 12:09:06 PM »
I swear i hate the Commish...He is fuckin judge and jury. Freakin asshole.

Actually, I think the Roger Goodell is the best commissioner the NFL has ever had.

Bottom line, playing in the NFL is a PRIVILIGE, not a right. If you fuck up, there are consequences. End of story.

Not sure I understand all the discussion in this thread about race and politics and what it has to do with anything.

Goodell made the right ruling, in my opinion. And it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Ravens fan, either.