Author Topic: It's official KAI GREENE LEAVES MD!!  (Read 3536 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
It's official KAI GREENE LEAVES MD!!
« on: April 22, 2010, 05:46:06 PM »
From Steve Blechman:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=85887

I’m sure that word has gotten out by now that Kai has left the MD family. I received his final decision in an email.

I have known Kai since the early 90s, when he competed as a natural athlete and went on to win two Team Universe titles. At the 2007 NY Pro, Kai had placed a disappointing 6th place. Backstage, I went over to him, and shook his hand and asked him when we would see him compete again. He looked up at me, with almost tears in his eyes, and told me that he probably wouldn’t. Kai was out of resources, and had no means to continue; I told him not to worry, that I would support him.

On the Monday after the show, I sent Kai a check and a publishing contract, and helped him get several supplement contracts. I have always been there for Kai; I always did what was best for him and looked out for his best interests.

The rest is history. Kai went on to win the Colorado Pro, New York Pro and two Arnold Classic titles. I was always there, supporting him.

Now Kai’s dream is to win the Mr. Olympia title, and dethrone three-time Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler.

MD always leads and always moves forward— and forward is where MD is looking! We’re really excited about all our plans for the future!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: It's official KAI GREENE LEAVES MD!!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 05:49:06 PM »
I'm big on loyalty.  I don't know Kai's reasons but I'm sure they were good cause Blechman did give him a chance when none did.  I wonder how AMI will market Kai when they sign him next week?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 05:50:33 PM »
From Steve Blechman:

I’m sure that word has gotten out by now that Kai has left the MD family. I received his final decision in an email.

I have known Kai since the early 90s, when he competed as a natural athlete and went on to win two Team Universe titles. At the 2007 NY Pro, Kai had placed a disappointing 6th place. Backstage, I went over to him, and shook his hand and asked him when we would see him compete again. He looked up at me, with almost tears in his eyes, and told me that he probably wouldn’t. Kai was out of resources, and had no means to continue; I told him not to worry, that I would support him.

On the Monday after the show, I sent Kai a check and a publishing contract, and helped him get several supplement contracts. I have always been there for Kai; I always did what was best for him and looked out for his best interests.

The rest is history. Kai went on to win the Colorado Pro, New York Pro and two Arnold Classic titles. I was always there, supporting him.

Now Kai’s dream is to win the Mr. Olympia title, and dethrone three-time Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler.

MD always leads and always moves forward— and forward is where MD is looking! We’re really excited about all our plans for the future!

In Short, Blechman thinks Kai is one ungrateful SOB! :D
Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 05:52:07 PM »
In Short, Blechman thinks Kai is one ungrateful SOB! :D

Oh yeah he's pissed.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 05:53:26 PM »
its usually,,,plost have not talked to kai in year or so,,,but we all know games of this he leaves he takes 2nd at O he stays at md he gets 3rd to 5th range steve knows this and kai and steve plot this fsmart fellow steve even getbig think gay

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 05:55:04 PM »
blechman in typical snake fashion talking shit about guys he was giving props to and supporting after they leave..

does this guy burn bridges with everyone !?!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 05:55:27 PM »
its usually,,,plost have not talked to kai in year or so,,,but we all know games of this he leaves he takes 2nd at O he stays at md he gets 3rd to 5th range steve knows this and kai and steve plot this fsmart fellow steve even getbig think gay

I'm thinking the same thing Jock.  Jock, take me under your wings, I want to live the dream. 8)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 05:56:28 PM »
Maybe MD ran out of money to support Kai now that they have Jay?

What happens if Kai beats Jay?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 05:59:33 PM »
Maybe MD ran out of money to support Kai now that they have Jay?

What happens if Kai beats Jay?

The great superstition of you have to be a Weider athlete to win the O will be settled this year.  Cause if Kai beats Jay and clearly doesn't deserve it, the fucking boards will light up.  If Jay wins, I hope people will finally shut it with the superstitions.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 06:00:19 PM »
From Steve Blechman:

haha Blechman was Kai's schmoe. "i'll support him" I bet you did  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 06:02:01 PM »
BOBERT please speak on this.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 06:05:28 PM »
From Steve Blechman:

That's fuckin disgusting.  What Blechman does in the way of schmoing is between him and the bodybuilders I guess.  But to put it out in the open is a disgrace.  I hope he doesn't think we're naive enough to believe he helps out young bodybuilders out of the goodness of his heart. 

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 06:06:58 PM »
The great superstition of you have to be a Weider athlete to win the O will be settled this year.  Cause if Kai beats Jay and clearly doesn't deserve it, the fucking boards will light up.  If Jay wins, I hope people will finally shut it with the superstitions.

True Dat. Jay clearly deserved it last year but i still believe 2007 was a joke and Victor won it.

If Jay looks like last year he should win. I don't even think Kai should have beaten Phil at the Arnold i didn't understand that one.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 06:08:34 PM »
True Dat. Jay clearly deserved it last year but i still believe 2007 was a joke and Victor won it.

If Jay looks like last year he should win. I don't even think Kai should have beaten Phil at the Arnold i didn't understand that one.

Perhaps this was the beginning of negotiations? ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 06:09:07 PM »
That's fuckin disgusting.  What Blechman does in the way of schmoing is between him and the bodybuilders I guess.  But to put it out in the open is a disgrace.  I hope he doesn't think we're naive enough to believe he helps out young bodybuilders out of the goodness of his heart. 

The funniest is seeing him at shows with his wife who I'm guessing he married just to look straight, I don't think they even live in the same house or even talk more then  once a week... while he's zooming in on victor martinez's glutes with his binoculars she's off bored by herself staring at a hole in the wall..

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 06:43:27 PM »
If you love something set it free...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 08:04:15 AM »
Victor will win

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 08:08:32 AM »
I'm big on loyalty.  I don't know Kai's reasons but I'm sure they were good cause Blechman did give him a chance when none did.  I wonder how AMI will market Kai when they sign him next week?
Its a move to win the O going with AMI he has a better chance. Politcal move.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 08:49:35 AM »
Sad that there is only two players in town...Kinda like Ford vs. GM, but this is worse...

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 08:55:32 AM »
I remember when MD was 'all natural' and they interviewed Kai. He said something to the effect of eating 12 grapefruits per day. Funny shit.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »
I'm thinking the same thing Jock.  Jock, take me under your wings, I want to live the dream. 8)

Jock is already assisting the mighty Groink and i will be a Master's pro in 8 months.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 09:08:59 AM »
Jock is already assisting the mighty Groink and i will be a Master's pro in 8 months.

Good luck bro Nameth.  When I'm done being fat tell jock to hook me up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 09:12:11 AM »
Good luck bro Nameth.  When I'm done being fat tell jock to hook me up.

"Bro Nameth:".......That's cool  ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 10:33:59 AM »
Kai doesn't know what being loyal is! True story....My friend owned 5th aveegym,he was giving Kai supps for free and free membership,before any one knew who Kai was...Kai won a few amateur shows,never mentioned 5th ave gym...Then my friend bought the gym off of my other friend...And he did the same for Kai,and Kai screwed him as well....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2010, 11:57:17 AM »
I won't believe this till I see it on CNN...