Author Topic: T3, clen usage for women  (Read 21047 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: T3, clen usage for women
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 07:22:38 PM »
Says the guy that gives his non-competing clients drugs when diet and exercise would be better advised. I simply told you that your tone was harsh and unnecessary.

Being that we are both in NY, I'd be happy to let you find out how much of a tough guy I am. PM me. Before you do, bear in mind you'll need all those drugs you're giving to your clients before you do. ;)

I live in Boston. I lived in NY for 10 years. I know your type, and you're not the least bit intimidating. Move on to another thread, you queen.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »
Says the guy that gives his non-competing clients drugs when diet and exercise would be better advised. I simply told you that your tone was harsh and unnecessary.

Being that we are both in NY, I'd be happy to let you find out how much of a tough guy I am. PM me. Before you do, bear in mind you'll need all those drugs you're giving to your clients before you do. ;)

It's also to be assumed that diet and exercise alone have made a less than minimal impact on weight loss to this point. My posting record should indicate I'm not a frivolous or newbie poster. I may have only 2k posts, but I have been a member of this board for several years and am among the few who ACTUALLY have a decent physique. My pics are available and I've always been forthright about my own use of AAS.

So for newmom to come into this thread with her half-assed attempt at "advice" is laughable at best, and actually fairly offensive. You and your little ass dumpling friend coming in to "protect" her is just plain pathetic. Now fuck off.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 08:16:37 PM »
I live in Boston. I lived in NY for 10 years. I know your type, and you're not the least bit intimidating. Move on to another thread, you queen.
It's also to be assumed that diet and exercise alone have made a less than minimal impact on weight loss to this point. My posting record should indicate I'm not a frivolous or newbie poster. I may have only 2k posts, but I have been a member of this board for several years and am among the few who ACTUALLY have a decent physique. My pics are available and I've always been forthright about my own use of AAS.

So for newmom to come into this thread with her half-assed attempt at "advice" is laughable at best, and actually fairly offensive. You and your little ass dumpling friend coming in to "protect" her is just plain pathetic. Now fuck off.

When you came in like this:

At first, I felt like this:

I said, 'Whatever, man...'

And by the way (for you as well):
Almost always, yes.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 08:59:19 AM »
See, now you've redeemed yourself with a sense of humor. That flexin' kid is funny. Xerxes that you? :P

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 09:06:07 AM »
That kid is clearly on 150 mcg of clen a day. He ain't scurred of T3, either. Better physique than 90% of GB on that 14 y/o!

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 05:40:08 PM »
LOL Thanks to Newmom, I ended up checking this thread out again. I'm glad we're not butting heads. :)
Almost always, yes.

newmom

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 05:53:18 PM »
LOL Thanks to Newmom, I ended up checking this thread out again. I'm glad we're not butting heads. :)

your welcome

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 06:18:37 PM »
your welcome

It was meant towards Rearden, but definitely a tip of the chapeau to you as well, Queen of GB! ;)
Almost always, yes.

newmom

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 06:21:45 PM »
It was meant towards Rearden, but definitely a tip of the chapeau to you as well, Queen of GB! ;)

you posted THANKS TO NEWMOM, dummy so I said thank you..but yea to rearden as well

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 06:51:23 PM »
you posted THANKS TO NEWMOM, dummy so I said thank you..but yea to rearden as well

Wow...and to think I stood up for you...LOL

*reaches for knife embedded in back*
Almost always, yes.