Author Topic: Who is ~Un_$ung - its the entire Palumbo crew!!!  (Read 2693 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Who is ~Un_$ung my money its the entire Palumbo crew!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 07:47:37 AM »
Billy Guns is right. This Palumbo quack has been exposed again

fuck, yeah......your right........wait, i mean....your wrong  ::) ::)

and when was i exposed in the first place??? the numerous threads where i say horrible things about romano and palumbo being convicts, addicts, and con-men

i suppose thats what you would call reverse psychology?? ::) ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Who is ~Un_$ung - its the entire Palumbo crew!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2010, 09:38:51 AM »
Are these kind of Billy Guns people actually real or just made up internet creations for us to laugh at and mock? I often wonder if this is just theatre and these guys are paid actors...
O

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2010, 10:09:30 AM »
Are these kind of Billy Guns people actually real or just made up internet creations for us to laugh at and mock? I often wonder if this is just theatre and these guys are paid actors...

i was going to ask a similar question...

Who is billy guns?  and HOW is he involved with bodybuilding?

all i DO know is that he played court jester for  the palumbo ball-lickers club......and that he made a fool out of himself posing off against vince goodrum

what is the story behind this invalid, and why does he continue to be a boil on the asshole of the fitness industry??

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 10:23:42 AM »

Billy is the village idiot with a heart of gold. Anyone who's listened to his interviews can tell you he's a great guy. A loyal guy. The guy is totally ego free and would offer you the shirt off his back.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 06:16:56 AM »
Billy is the village idiot with a heart of gold. Anyone who's listened to his interviews can tell you he's a great guy. A loyal guy. The guy is totally ego free and would offer you the shirt off his back.

Well put

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2010, 07:50:17 AM »
who gives a fuck if Unsung is Dave or not.  As long as he post on a regular and doesn't peddle shit or spam us then no one really gives a shit.

lol, Dave Palumbo tell us about that interview that you did with Kai in his Brooklyn apartment, that was some weird shit. With all of his recent winnings has to upgraded his living status? Might be cool to do a follow interview titled "Kai 2 years later"

I

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2010, 09:37:02 AM »
who gives a fuck if Unsung is Dave or not.  As long as he post on a regular and doesn't peddle shit or spam us then no one really gives a shit.

lol, Dave Palumbo tell us about that interview that you did with Kai in his Brooklyn apartment, that was some weird shit. With all of his recent winnings has to upgraded his living status? Might be cool to do a follow interview titled "Kai 2 years later"

Interestingly enough, Kai lives in the same place and still doesn't have a car.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2010, 09:38:47 AM »
Interestingly enough, Kai lives in the same place and still doesn't have a car.
WTF? He still lives in that rathole that I saw on a video once in NY?