Author Topic: 70% of Arizona Voters Favor New State Measure Cracking Down On Illegals  (Read 10955 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 70% of Arizona Voters Favor New State Measure Cracking Down On Illegals
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2010, 01:01:51 PM »
if you pay people $100 for every illegal caught when they turn in an employer (and fine the employer like crazy), the work will dry up.  Let's say you know of a restaurant that has probably 10 or 15 illegals working there... One call to rat, and you make $1500?  That's plenty of motivation.

Their desire to come here will be a lot less if they know there is no work here...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2010, 01:02:04 PM »
There are tons and tons of mexicans hanging out in the streets near me.  The overpaid gangsters w badges are told not to bother them and focus on traffic bs.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2010, 01:13:52 PM »
if you pay people $100 for every illegal caught when they turn in an employer (and fine the employer like crazy), the work will dry up.  Let's say you know of a restaurant that has probably 10 or 15 illegals working there... One call to rat, and you make $1500?  That's plenty of motivation.

Their desire to come here will be a lot less if they know there is no work here...
as well as making the prospect of being caught more punishing than the benefits of coming...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2010, 01:18:40 PM »
again 240 how do you suppose we find out who the illegals are?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2010, 01:27:07 PM »
I'll explain it again.  You pay americans to snitch on illegals, and you have the Army remove them.  You stop them on the way in.  You dry up their work so they leave voluntarily.

How many decades of playing on-the-street grabass would you like to see... before yall wise up and just end the available work?

Think of it this way... you pour honey all over your porch, then spend the day stomping on ants.  YOu can wear your best boots, but the next morning, there will be more ants.  You remove the honey (the available jobs here) and the ants stay home.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2010, 01:32:00 PM »
I'll explain it again.  You pay americans to snitch on illegals, and you have the Army remove them.  You stop them on the way in.  You dry up their work so they leave voluntarily.

How many decades of playing on-the-street grabass would you like to see... before yall wise up and just end the available work?

Think of it this way... you pour honey all over your porch, then spend the day stomping on ants.  YOu can wear your best boots, but the next morning, there will be more ants.  You remove the honey (the available jobs here) and the ants stay home.
How do you confrim that these people are illegal? Illegal immigrants don't come with a red "I" stitched on their clothes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2010, 01:35:24 PM »

so let me get this straight, youre not ok with police officers making sure a person is legal but...

you are ok with civilians calling in and having police go over and check the legal status of that person?

sounds like a set up for alot of abuse  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2010, 01:39:41 PM »
Ha ha.  True.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2010, 01:43:14 PM »
I'm okay with INS checking records with employers, who will face massive fines if caught.
I'm okay with the Army stopping bad guys with rifles from bullying locals.
I'm okay with the work drying up, at minimal cost to taxpayers, and the Army sealing up the border to assure nobody else gets in.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2010, 01:47:18 PM »
I'm okay with INS checking records with employers, who will face massive fines if caught.
I'm okay with the Army stopping bad guys with rifles from bullying locals.
I'm okay with the work drying up, at minimal cost to taxpayers, and the Army sealing up the border to assure nobody else gets in.
What if you dont know where they work? what if they dont work?

LMAO what if the army deems you to be a bad guy? they are going to stop you arent they? detain you? find out whether youre legal or not?

hows that different than police officers doing it?

you should really rethink your stance 240 sounds like your arguing more and more for this bill...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2010, 01:54:59 PM »
Also what if they present the employer with fake docs the employer thinks is true? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2010, 02:06:16 PM »
before I delve into all of that - Quick Q for you guys...

Are yall okay with a system for ID'ing and checking any american at any time without reason?  Maybe some sort of national ID, or maybe even a handy chip in each of us?

THIS would be the first step in getting the public to go along with it.  THAT is why I don't like this bill.  I don't give a rats ass about the illegals - injure and return them.  Pay neighbors to snitch them out, and guard that border so they don't come back.  And punish those hiring them.

BUT I am very much against a system where police can knock on your door and demand papers - and it sounds like the only thing preventing that from happening here is "the officer wouldn't do that!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2010, 02:11:04 PM »
I would put an ice officer in every jail, er room, school district, welfare office and dmv.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2010, 02:14:51 PM »

Are yall okay with a system for ID'ing and checking any american at any time without reason? 

Quick Q for you........where are you getting that info about the bill from?

Everything I've read about the bill says the police now have the right to ask after they have engaged you for another purpose, nothing at all about randomly checking people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2010, 02:22:28 PM »
Exactly. 240 is making stuff up here.

I already gave the example that will comprimise most of the situations under this law and I am totally ok with it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2010, 04:31:31 PM »
cool, then I misunderstood, if that is the case.

Can anyone give clear writing from the bill that says police MAY NOT ask for ID if the person has not broken any law?

I thought it was just the cop's judgment call, if he felt like carding a person, he could.  That can lead to abuse, if cops can detain anyone for no reason.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2010, 04:35:41 PM »

Are yall okay with a system for ID'ing and checking any american at any time without reason?  Maybe some sort of national ID, or maybe even a handy chip in each of us?

THIS would be the first step in getting the public to go along with it.  THAT is why I don't like this bill.  I don't give a rats ass about the illegals - injure and return them.  Pay neighbors to snitch them out, and guard that border so they don't come back.  And punish those hiring them.

BUT I am very much against a system where police can knock on your door and demand papers - and it sounds like the only thing preventing that from happening here is "the officer wouldn't do that!"
LOL I sure hope you dont have a drivers liscence or social security card...I mean thats also another step in them being able to ask you for papers anytime... ::) as are about a dozen other laws on the books ALREADY

how is it going to go in your system? whos going to go to their house and demand papers? sounds like your system will operate very similar to the one they put in place...whos to say the civilians turning ppl in will only turn in illegals?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2010, 04:38:07 PM »
cool, then I misunderstood, if that is the case.

Can anyone give clear writing from the bill that says police MAY NOT ask for ID if the person has not broken any law?

I thought it was just the cop's judgment call, if he felt like carding a person, he could.  That can lead to abuse, if cops can detain anyone for no reason.
cops can ask for id now even if you havent broken the law...

all laws enforced by cops are judgement calls by the cops enforcing them...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2010, 04:57:54 PM »
"cops can ask for id now even if you havent broken the law...'

That part is the dangerous part.

Anywhere, anytime.  Cops now have the ability to fvck with anyone.  Right now, they cannot pull me out of the line at a movie theater just to fvck with me.  But with this law, they'll have that ability.

Maybe you're cool with that.  I'm not. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2010, 04:59:39 PM »
Oh brother.  Can't you people make your point without the absurd exaggerations?  Nobody is getting pulled out of a movie theater.  Good grief. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2010, 05:01:17 PM »

Anywhere, anytime.  Cops now have the ability to fvck with anyone.  Right now, they cannot pull me out of the line at a movie theater just to fvck with me.  But with this law, they'll have that ability.

LMAO  ::)

what part of the bill says that?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2010, 05:07:30 PM »

What he is stating is that cops today anywhere in the US can say that you look suspicious and question you, it's got nothing to do with this law, this law only allows them to question your citizenship.

You seem to be having a hard time grasping this 240.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Chapo

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The Boss
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2010, 05:26:21 PM »
this law is dumb. i agree with president obama. freedom for all

-El Chapo

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »
El chapo = moron.

El Chapo

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The Boss
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2010, 05:36:47 PM »
El chapo = moron.

no. illegals working in kitchesn and as janitors and jobs noone wants dont hurt anyone. anthony bourdain is defender of illegals in restaurant kitchens and the work they do

-El Chapo