Author Topic: Slin  (Read 5219 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Slin
« on: April 24, 2010, 09:48:00 PM »
? for you slin experts.............Came across some insulin today. Its one of those finger prick insulin injections. On the box it says........

Novolog Flexpen

70% aspart protamine suspension
30% insulin aspart injection
100 units
1 x 3 ml

I Know nothing about slin soo maybe one of yous' can shed some light on it for me. Is this what i mentioned above the same kind of slin pros use or no??

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Slin
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 07:16:25 PM »
STAY AWAY!

Insulin is a drug that you must know as much as humanly possible, before making the EDUCATED DECISION to use it. It's not like other bodybuilding drugs which you can abuse for years and be relatively fine. If you fuck up with Insulin just once you could die or end up in a coma! No joke either.

To answer your question, yes it's the same type of slin that many pros use. (They know what they are doing). Usually they take it with pwo-shake with plenty of carbs and use it along with aas and peptides.

Sorry if i sounded rude, but better i hurt your "feelings"  :o than you hurt yourself...  :P
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

dustin

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 09:55:42 PM »
If you don't even know what that shit is then the thought of injecting it should be the last thought on your mind, my good broseph.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 05:33:34 AM »
Agreed

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 01:50:17 PM »
Its all good, im not going to take it. Just simply wanted to find out about the kind i mentioned. Came across it over the weekend at a buddys house, grabbing some beers out the fridge, saw the box in there, just wanted to find some info on it.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 06:54:16 PM »
That's the stuff i use, however I am a diabetic so i have a reason to shoot it.  One thing I hate is the fact that when I have to go back to using insulin my weight goes right back up.  sucks

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 05:23:55 AM »
hey people make too big of a deal about insulin being dangerous.  If you inject too much just eat some sugar carbs.  You'll be fine, just research it first ask question and stuff. 

woah woah

jt you cant go around droppin this on these kids -

for one, they all thinks it cheap and when they guy at the squat rack tells em to fck off they know they can just go buy some slin from the pharm - even in US

second, these fcks might shoot the shit with a IM syringe or god forbid a slin pin but shoot 100iu at once tryin 'to be like nassar'

third, kids you guys DONT NEED PEPTIDE HORMONES - stick to the anabolics you can get big and ripped I kid you not

peptides are a doorway - and when you walk thru it your chasing the dragon - they work, yes, but if your gonna get on stage even for a local show dont touch em -

I would only advise someone over 25 to really delve into the world of peptide hormones I stated doing slin at 21 and did my gh at 22 for 3yrs almost never coming off gh/slin but did come off AAS - taking it b4 25 has been show to have neg agromegalia sides

my hands are thick and ginormous
my frontalis is oversized and extended - facial muscle on forehead
bucconator is extended - muscle around mouth/lips
-people see me in a suit and always say 'you look like that wrestler' - its just the peptide face look

you wanna do slin go ahead but I would only say do it when your at your peak with anabolics - like over a gram a test a week, your 250lbs solid, people KNOW you as a thiick bastard - thats when slin comes in

PLS BE SAFE LADIES ;)

dbow196

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 01:45:44 PM »

my hands are thick and ginormous
my frontalis is oversized and extended - facial muscle on forehead
bucconator is extended - muscle around mouth/lips
-people see me in a suit and always say 'you look like that wrestler' - its just the peptide face look

[/quote]

how much gh did you run?

dustin

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 06:41:58 PM »
I think Spike said he's running 10iu of GH daily and up to 40iu of insulin as well. Don't use this as a reference point for your doses though, you can't just say "xx big guy is using this, I'm roughly xx as big as him so I should use this many drugs"... a lot of people do this. It's very individual. With slin you need to use a lot of intuition otherwise you'll just get fat and put yourself in a lot of unnecessary danger.

Don't listen to fat jtsuf*ggy's advice either. The fucking retard did 40iu accidentally and then 70iu. On multiple occasions his fat ass kept on reading the slin pin incorrectly. Because he just got a little dizzy he thinks that the dangers of insulin are overrated. The kid is a fucking loser and apparently just outed. If those fat boy pictures are his I sincerely hope he gets his ass beaten down for being such a brutal poser.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 04:36:40 AM »
I think Spike said he's running 10iu of GH daily and up to 40iu of insulin as well. Don't use this as a reference point for your doses though, you can't just say "xx big guy is using this, I'm roughly xx as big as him so I should use this many drugs"... a lot of people do this. It's very individual. With slin you need to use a lot of intuition otherwise you'll just get fat and put yourself in a lot of unnecessary danger.

Don't listen to fat jtsuf*ggy's advice either. The fucking retard did 40iu accidentally and then 70iu. On multiple occasions his fat ass kept on reading the slin pin incorrectly. Because he just got a little dizzy he thinks that the dangers of insulin are overrated. The kid is a fucking loser and apparently just outed. If those fat boy pictures are his I sincerely hope he gets his ass beaten down for being such a brutal poser.

nice!!

yep and i just went back up to 10iu but with red this time

-funny thing is how I dont get any sides anymore, yea my hands swell, wrists get a lil stiff but thats it

I can tell gh is working just after my show I went for 5iu for 10days then went str8 to 10iu and my wrists didnt get all fckd up

frontalis is lookin weird again and I'm my body ;look' changes -- and I have a gut but abs and vein on top of it so it looks ok

but dustin is write - everyone has their own reaction to peptides

i am somewhat hypoglycemic by genetic predisposition - i know when to eat even not on slin cause I have to almost to func properly
gh and slin are 2 diff substances tho - I got carried away with gh when i was 22 now I am 27 and I am a diff person almost but I didnt turn green or kill anyone - but I have had some weird ass hospital visits and a seizure that caused panic attacks and my glucose was 60 when they had me in the ambulance

BE CAREFUL, BE EDUCATED, BE DEISEL  8)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 05:18:08 PM »
nice!!

yep and i just went back up to 10iu but with red this time

-funny thing is how I dont get any sides anymore, yea my hands swell, wrists get a lil stiff but thats it

I can tell gh is working just after my show I went for 5iu for 10days then went str8 to 10iu and my wrists didnt get all fckd up

frontalis is lookin weird again and I'm my body ;look' changes -- and I have a gut but abs and vein on top of it so it looks ok

but dustin is write - everyone has their own reaction to peptides

i am somewhat hypoglycemic by genetic predisposition - i know when to eat even not on slin cause I have to almost to func properly
gh and slin are 2 diff substances tho - I got carried away with gh when i was 22 now I am 27 and I am a diff person almost but I didnt turn green or kill anyone - but I have had some weird ass hospital visits and a seizure that caused panic attacks and my glucose was 60 when they had me in the ambulance

BE CAREFUL, BE EDUCATED, BE DEISEL  8)

I can beat that bro, mine got down to 17, 2 glucose bags and 3 hours of eating to get it in the mid 80's. Not from slin though, from a little pill some synthol filled so called guru snake oil salesman recommended.

dustin

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 06:12:29 PM »
Yeah, thought I interpreted and understood what Spike posted but glad he confirmed everything.

I also get hypo from time to time too. One day I ate perfectly fine, just had bloodwork on absolutely everything and was perfectly normal a week before. I worked out, ordered some Viet food and went to pick it up. Took a little longer than usual and I almost fainted out of no where. Ate about 3 chocolate bars and slammed a pop at the corner store near by. Couldn't even make the 3-4 minute drive home.

When I got home my BSL started to stabilize but I'm sure it had fucking plummeted. I used a BSL monitor for about 6 months before I even used slin. Didn't use slin for months before this happened too. I sometimes get a little hypo when smoking weed but this experience took the cake. It can happen, so just because you feel confident about your slin experiences you must STILL always be prepared.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 06:56:14 PM »
Spike do you actually feel like insulin makes you grow faster? why do you use it? what differences do you feel it makes?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 07:32:05 PM »
Spike do you actually feel like insulin makes you grow faster? why do you use it? what differences do you feel it makes?

I notice the glycogen storage increase and the I look at it more of a digestive enzyme

like I see it if I want to intake more food - usually rough food I can get calories up there with - with insulin and it 'shuttles' the nutrients where they want to go - NOW BEFORE THE GENIUS VAN BLIDERASS or someone rings in - THAT IS JUST HOW I SEE THE SLIN WORKING

not grow faster i would say - but makes me fuller - I get HUGE pumps

like today I woke up and took 5ius gh and 20iu novalin and went to IHOP and killed a breakfast sampler with 2 xtra eggs scrambled, all bacon, hashbrowns, pancakes, cheese -- then I went home and had a shake with egg whites and muscle milk

if anything it helps me eat more and makes me fuller - growin faster for me would mean upping my test dose or AAS

dustin

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 07:48:14 PM »
I notice the glycogen storage increase and the I look at it more of a digestive enzyme

like I see it if I want to intake more food - usually rough food I can get calories up there with - with insulin and it 'shuttles' the nutrients where they want to go - NOW BEFORE THE GENIUS VAN BLIDERASS or someone rings in - THAT IS JUST HOW I SEE THE SLIN WORKING

like today I woke up and took 5ius gh and 20iu novalin and went to IHOP and killed a breakfast sampler with 2 xtra eggs scrambled, all bacon, hashbrowns, pancakes, cheese -- then I went home and had a shake with egg whites and muscle milk

if anything it helps me eat more and makes me fuller - growin faster for me would mean upping my test dose or AAS

EXACTLY. And this is why Spike has a great pussy pulling physique unlike the Google warriors that just argue and formulate the most optimal training and drug regimen. Just shut the fuck up and eat and train!! lol

This is how I think of it too. I want to keep my body in an anabolic environment. Right now I'm cutting again. When I cut I get small, fast. So if I'm taking some slin a couple times a day I get a lot more from my meals. I take slin after most, if not all of my workouts now. And after a few hard days of training I'll take slin in the morning too. It really takes your diet to the next level. Every few weeks I'll take time off and just eat a really low glycemic diet just to be on the safe side. Noticed no difference but I still want to play it safe.

I'm just using 10iu morning and PWO, nothing insane. I've only tried bulking hard with slin once and gained 10lbs in about a week, so if you want you could go nuts... but I prefer to just use it to optimize my recovery without pushing it too hard. I'm still a kid using under a gram and just starting to cruise, so I have plenty of time to go nuts with the drugs. A little AAS, a little slin, a little T3 = very pleasing results results. :)

I'm positive that if you blast the test, GH and slin you will undoubtedly put on a lot of mass and do it quickly. But anyone who's worth their salt shouldn't really be making "huge" gains if they're any sort of decent lifter. If that's the case, you're either not ready for drugs or you're using an unsafe amount. That's just my approach. I think that intelligent use of slin can really make your dieting pay off.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 07:49:55 PM »
i used to love using slin....mainly because it gave me an excuse to have PWO gummie bears 8)

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 09:19:06 AM »

okay cool

i felt the same way when i used slin, didnt make me grow faster but it did make me eat more and made my muscles pumped all day

have you tried long acting insulin ? i have. it works better than short acting, at least for me it did.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 09:48:40 AM »
how do you guys think pro bbs use it during contest time? the amount of carbs these guys eat while dieting would make me think they usd it then
muscle

dbow196

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 01:36:49 PM »
how do you guys think pro bbs use it during contest time? the amount of carbs these guys eat while dieting would make me think they usd it then

None at all if they are on a keto diet  ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 04:36:03 PM »
None at all if they are on a keto diet  ;)

Why not? Even Romano uses it on a keto diet. :D

Not much differently than in the off-season. Milos for one has outlined his protocols in great detail.

STAY AWAY!

Insulin is a drug that you must know as much as humanly possible, before making the EDUCATED DECISION to use it. It's not like other bodybuilding drugs which you can abuse for years and be relatively fine. If you fuck up with Insulin just once you could die or end up in a coma! No joke either.

To answer your question, yes it's the same type of slin that many pros use. (They know what they are doing). Usually they take it with pwo-shake with plenty of carbs and use it along with aas and peptides.

Sorry if i sounded rude, but better i hurt your "feelings"  :o than you hurt yourself...  :P

Pros aren't a different species. Many of them don't know "in great detail" what they are doing. Bodybuilders typically aren't interested in being "as educated as humanly possible" before taking a substance. Just try getting the typical bodybuilder to read anything or even about drugs in particular.:D

Insulin can be dangerous and can kill you. But despite this fatalities are very rare, thank god. :D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 05:44:45 PM »
i feel fine when my bg is at 60.  everyone is different though.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 07:19:03 PM »
can someone explain the rumor that you shouldnt consume fats when using slin or else you will get fat? i know fat intake should be limited with PWO slin but what about during other meals?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 07:51:10 PM »
can someone explain the rumor that you shouldnt consume fats when using slin or else you will get fat? i know fat intake should be limited with PWO slin but what about during other meals?
insulin is a storeage hormone - where does fat store??

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »
insulin is a storeage hormone - where does fat store??

I know how it works. I was more looking for some first hand experience input or at the least some "bro-science" from a user

dustin

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2010, 10:26:26 PM »
I don't think the fat thing is all too concerning. If you're lean enough the fat cells begin to retard and don't swell as easily. Call this broscience if you'd like because I'm too lazy to cite a trillion references. As easy as I put on fat when taking slin, I still lose it just as easy. Get your ducks in a row if fat storage is a huge concern and eat relatively lean when you take slin.

I just get the majority of my carbs in when I take slin. Makes it easy as hell. I can have steak and eggs later without a big concern, but when I take slin I'll opt for something a little leaner. When you take slin and any sort of high GI carbs, you'll usually want something with a quick gastric emptying rate anyway. You don't want to feel stuffed on slin and not be able to take in enough nutrients. It's a no brainer. Partition your meals appropriately. I don't think you need to be anal, just eat decent and be in shape. Shouldn't be using it if you're not in shape anyway.