Author Topic: Obama: "We need women, latinos, and African Americans for mid terms in 2010"  (Read 374 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Keep it up you communist pofs.

Main Content

Obama seeks to 'reconnect...young people, African-Americans, Latinos, and women' for 2010 - Ben Smith: Obama seeks to 'reconnect...young people, African-Americans, Latinos, and women' for 2010April 26, 2010
Categories:2010.Obama seeks to 'reconnect...young people, African-Americans, Latinos, and women' for 2010

The DNC released this clip of the president rallying the troops, if rather coolly, for 2010, with the express goal of "reconnecting" with the voters who voted for the first time in 2008, but who may not plan to vote in the lower-profile Congressional elections this year.

Obama speaks with unusual demographic frankness about his coalition in his appeal to "young people, African-Amerins, Latinos, and women who powered our victory in 2008 [to]  stand together once again."

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hmmmm,whats wrong with white males?But he isnt a racist,no whites should dub him a white hating racist.Sitting in Wrights church meant nothing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How much more evidence do we need as to what his agenda is all about?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Not one lib comments on this.I wonder if George Bush had said he wanted to reconnect with white males if the media and the libs on here would have been screaming?When its a black man being racist towards whites,no problem.Typical!Thats how we end up with a race baitor like Sotomayor.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly.  When I say that these marxists are going to spark CW2, I'm not kidding.