Author Topic: WTF... Sheriff responds to lawsuit settlement  (Read 5348 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: WTF... Sheriff responds to lawsuit settlement
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 04:16:47 PM »
From what I've read, the constitution applies to everyone in the United States regardless of whether or not they're citizens...  :-\

Probably made more sense back when the constitution was written than it does now.
S

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 04:32:59 PM »
From what I've read, the constitution applies to everyone in the United States regardless of whether or not they're citizens...  :-\

Probably made more sense back when the constitution was written than it does now.

Didn't apply to Indians or blacks, LOL!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 05:00:06 PM »
"How would you know who to shoot 240. "

I'm glad you asked, 333386.

Our govt would pay $100 for each illegal worker reported.  These employers would be fined out the ass.  Our Army would be tightening up the border to ensure no more come in, while the 'demand' for them drops significantly as INS raids buffets, construciton sites and tomato fields. 

Once the border is closed and those who are here can't find work for shit... they'll go home.  I won't have to shoot anyone because the problem would have been solved with economic common sense :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 05:07:50 PM »
Didn't apply to Indians or blacks, LOL!

Oh snap!  :o
S

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2010, 06:42:30 AM »
Sheriff responds to lawsuit settlement

HAMILTON — The Butler County sheriff said he settled a lawsuit with an arrested undocumented immigrant worker for $100,000 because the other side didn’t want to go to trial, an explanation disputed by the plaintiff’s attorney.

“Basically the other side didn’t want to go to trial, they didn’t want to take a chance on losing,” Jones said Wednesday, April 21.

What an absolute crock of shit. This sherrif is lying out of his big fat ass!

No one settles a lawsuit for $100K when you believe you are in the right and will win at trial.

He settled so he wouldn't have to deal with the deluge of lawsuits filed by others whose constitutional rights were violated in the same fashion.

"I'm right, the law is on my side, and we will prevail in court... but I'm gonna pay you $100K to drop the suit?" ???

He must think his constituents are the stupidest people on the planet.   ::)
w