Author Topic: True Adonis (Adam) has been completely exposed...  (Read 81265 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: True Adonis (Adam) has been completely exposed...
« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2010, 05:37:30 AM »
I know. It is amazing that people blame Mcdonald's for obesity. I do believe the new mandate to put calorie info on everything (Mcdonalds already does) will help people realize just how much they are eating.

The problem is with high food consumption out of a need for fulfillment or some sort of pleasure all day. I mean, I advocate going to Mcdonalds and eating anything you want, but eating 4500 calories and beyond like a lot of people do is the cause, not the ingredients or preparation.

Totally not Adonis.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2010, 06:51:38 AM »
Look,

This whole thing is a work in progress and does not have to be decided and formulated overnight.  At least that is the way I see it.  I like the idea of putting together a case study of some sort and I am willing to bet Scott Connelly may also be interested in doing so.

I really don`t care about proving myself to anyone, I`d rather focus on proving the different hypotheses evidence and Science. 

Ha ha!  Really?  Is that why you've spent countless hours cutting and pasting mountains of wikipedia nonsense to try and support the "Adonis Principles"?  Why are you spending so much time debating it on-line, when in one evening you could have a great discussion with an expert in the field?

As for a case study, come out and meet Scott.  I think you'll be surprised by what you find.
w

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2010, 06:56:10 AM »
Ha ha!  Really?  Is that why you've spent countless hours cutting and pasting mountains of wikipedia nonsense to try and support the "Adonis Principles"?  Why are you spending so much time debating it on-line, when in one evening you could have a great discussion with an expert in the field?

As for a case study, come out and meet Scott.  I think you'll be surprised by what you find.
Why would nt anybody want to take a free trip to california?

If the offers still standing I ll happily go and bullshit to connolly for an hour or two

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2010, 07:44:07 AM »
How would dr.Connelly tell me to lose bodyfat?

dunno, but if you want to lose bodyfat tell your boyfriend not to wear a rubber next time he sticks his lightsaber up your ass. guarantee you'll be rocking to streets of philadelphia in a few months.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2010, 07:47:50 AM »

This is all driven by money losing fat is simple.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2010, 07:52:52 AM »
seriously, why would TA do this when it's obvious that they're setting him up to be a patsy and in a environment where the deck is deliberately stacked against him and they're filming and editing everything to make him look as bad as possible. dude isn't exactly poor, not sure he needs a vacation on those terms.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2010, 08:25:14 AM »
seriously, why would TA do this when it's obvious that they're setting him up to be a patsy and in a environment where the deck is deliberately stacked against him and they're filming and editing everything to make him look as bad as possible. dude isn't exactly poor, not sure he needs a vacation on those terms.

Nice gimmick LOL.  How is the "deck stacked against him"?  It's a sit down conversation in Scotts living room, which I might add, has a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean and Balboa island.  As for the video, I guarantee there will be NO EDITING.  I'll post the raw footage from beginning to end. 
w

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2010, 08:36:14 AM »
How can Adonis debate any point without the ability to use google and cut and paste?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2010, 08:43:58 AM »
Nice gimmick LOL.  How is the "deck stacked against him"?  It's a sit down conversation in Scotts living room, which I might add, has a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean and Balboa island.  As for the video, I guarantee there will be NO EDITING.  I'll post the raw footage from beginning to end. 

For once I agree with SusanFitness.  Its very suspicious that Dr Connelly is wanting invite True Adonis of all people out to discuss nutrition principles.  Why not invite someone like Brian Wansink for example instead???

Sounds to me like this is a setup and honestly I don't even think that Scott even knows about this.  Care to enlighten us Mindspin as to the reason Dr Connelly would want to debate Adonis.
A

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #234 on: April 27, 2010, 09:05:57 AM »
For once I agree with SusanFitness.  Its very suspicious that Dr Connelly is wanting invite True Adonis of all people out to discuss nutrition principles.  Why not invite someone like Brian Wansink for example instead???

Sounds to me like this is a setup and honestly I don't even think that Scott even knows about this.  Care to enlighten us Mindspin as to the reason Dr Connelly would want to debate Adonis.

Only one way to find out.  If Adam agrees, and it turns out that I made all of this up, I'll be the one exposed.  However, if it is in fact true, Adam will have a chance to state his case, not on a message board, but on a much bigger stage.  I think this is a huge opportunity for him.  He could parlay it into all sorts of great stuff.

w

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2010, 09:11:23 AM »
Only one way to find out.  If Adam agrees, and it turns out that I made all of this up, I'll be the one exposed.  However, if it is in fact true, Adam will have a chance to state his case, not on a message board, but on a much bigger stage.  I think this is a huge opportunity for him.  He could parlay it into all sorts of great stuff.

i agree but u have a better chance getting charles manson freed...

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #236 on: April 27, 2010, 09:11:46 AM »

One thing is because Apenis has been calling Connelly out.  Is the other guy mention.  Apenis is in the same group of non acheivers like you who have to try and do what they can to show some kind of intelligence or success.  There is not one thing original about Apenis.  He cuts and pastes at least 98% of what he posts.  Does anyone think Apenis could survive a debate with anyone with the intelligence of Connelly without Google and Wikipedia.  Again Goodrum you stick your brown nose in places it doesn't belong.  Do I really have to tell you the only place that nose is welcome.  And I hear him screaming now.
No Worries 4 me

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: April 27, 2010, 09:45:18 AM »
 It's a sit down conversation in Scotts living room, which I might add, has a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean and Balboa island. 

Maybe throw in a fabulous salon makeover?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #238 on: April 27, 2010, 10:03:06 AM »

You do know you supporting anything immediately discredits it right?
No Worries 4 me

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: April 27, 2010, 10:53:45 AM »
I'm going to state this once, and then leave it for the Adam/Connelly debate.  

Connelly believes that you can take a pair of monozygotic twins and put them both on an identical training regimen and identical caloric consumption.  However, if one is getting his calories primarily from protein, and the other is getting his calories primarily from carbs, they will end up with differing body composition.  In spite of the fact that both twins are burning & consuming the same amount of calories, the twin that is consuming primarily protein will end up with more muscle and lower body fat.

That is the oversimplified position.  Like I said before, I'm not going to spend hours on here reading through Adonis cut & paste nonsense.  The best way to settle this is to get the two together and see it debated.

1000% agre with this!!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: April 27, 2010, 11:03:06 AM »
I've said it in another Connelly post, then why does he prescribe a (severely mind you) caloric deficit in his book body rx? Even Adonis would'nt prescribe such low kcals for a 200 lbs man as Connelly does. That is not even taking into account the indeed huge TEF on such a diet (which makes the caloric deficit even greater obviously)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #241 on: April 27, 2010, 01:47:31 PM »
I have eaten two big mc's today  8), fucking rules  8)!!! get all pumped, jug it down with sprite... mmhh mmh... ofcourse u have to drink some water so u won't get all dry and shit, then hit the gym and you have the best pumps!!
::) any bacon ?
175lbs by 31st July

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: April 27, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »
I've said it in another Connelly post, then why does he prescribe a (severely mind you) caloric deficit in his book body rx? Even Adonis would'nt prescribe such low kcals for a 200 lbs man as Connelly does. That is not even taking into account the indeed huge TEF on such a diet (which makes the caloric deficit even greater obviously)

Because you can't ignore the role BMR has in changing body composition, I dont think thats the subject of debate here.

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: April 27, 2010, 04:28:36 PM »
1000% agre with this!!

You won't get a good debate. You will get studies that show different things under different conditions, and then you will get those studies being twisted around to form a hypothesis vs known fact.

As long as you are not nutrient deficient by standards of muscle growth and as long as calories are counted, it doesn't matter what, when, or how you consume them.

body88

« Reply #244 on: April 27, 2010, 05:34:20 PM »
Arvilla Owning
Mower Owning
Adonis Owning

Congrats TA, you've been exposed. Your credibility is totally shot. You won't recover.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #245 on: April 27, 2010, 07:33:01 PM »
Arvilla Owning
Mower Owning
Adonis Owning

Congrats TA, you've been exposed. Your credibility is totally shot. You won't recover.
Sorry, the majority do not see it that way you Conservative Pea Brain.

body88

« Reply #246 on: April 27, 2010, 07:51:38 PM »
Sorry, the majority do not see it that way you Conservative Pea Brain.

Translation: I'm upset because I've been exposed.

You won't debate Dr. Connelly, because he will expose YOU as the pea brain.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #247 on: April 27, 2010, 07:52:21 PM »
agreed,,,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #248 on: April 27, 2010, 07:54:56 PM »

You won't debate Dr. Connelly, because he will expose YOU as the pea brain.
Translation- I am body88 and I make 7.25 an hour and am a Tea Party Patriot.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: April 27, 2010, 08:00:20 PM »
Arvilla Owning
Mower Owning
Adonis Owning

credibility when did that ever exist