Author Topic: True Adonis (Adam) has been completely exposed...  (Read 80806 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: True Adonis (Adam) has been completely exposed...
« Reply #325 on: April 30, 2010, 04:54:41 PM »
no actually the lymphodema is from the bite and what it did to the tissue, but that is what every doctor I have seen regarding it told me. So you might be onto something they don't know about. ::)  Esepcially since it has only affected the lower right leg which just so happens to be the leg that was bit.  But like I said you may know something the others don't

I would be very surprised if any doctor didn't think losing weight might help these issues. I mean morbidly obese people already have problems with lymphedema sometimes, without the spider bite. No offense, and I'm no doctor. :)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #326 on: April 30, 2010, 06:21:56 PM »

Mindspin, can you please answer my question below? Thanks. :)

Connelly has not only identified these growth factors, but also found a way to retrieve and concentrate them.  That's what is in Progenex. 

Is this the same stuff you said was in the "prototype" pills you gave to me & several other GetBig members? The ones you said were too expensive to put into production and the formula would probably never see the light of day? I loved taking those things.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #327 on: April 30, 2010, 07:36:28 PM »
I would be very surprised if any doctor didn't think losing weight might help these issues. I mean morbidly obese people already have problems with lymphedema sometimes, without the spider bite. No offense, and I'm no doctor. :)

Of course losing weight will help it.  But the weight gain did not make it happen and weight loss will not make it go away.  Weight loss will definitely make it easier to get around.
No Worries 4 me

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: April 30, 2010, 07:41:34 PM »
Of course losing weight will help it.  But the weight gain did not make it happen and weight loss will not make it go away.  Weight loss will definitely make it easier to get around.

I am really pulling for you man. I put on a sweatshirt today that was gigantic on me now vs when I started. Best feeling in the world.

I hope we can put our past interaction behind us, you seem like a great guy, and once again I apologize for not respecting your accomplishments and so forth.

Maybe in the mean time you can start posting stories again? I really enjoyed reading them, and would love to know of any diet/training discussions you and Stallone had.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #329 on: April 30, 2010, 07:43:24 PM »
I am really pulling for you man. I put on a sweatshirt today that was gigantic on me now vs when I started. Best feeling in the world.

I hope we can put our past interaction behind us, you seem like a great guy, and once again I apologize for not respecting your accomplishments and so forth.

Maybe in the mean time you can start posting stories again? I really enjoyed reading them, and would love to know of any diet/training discussions you and Stallone had.

I second this.  Adonis approved.

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: April 30, 2010, 07:46:54 PM »
I second this.  Adonis approved.

Awesome. Oh, and proof we could not possibly be the same person, especially if the mods would do an IP check.

body88

« Reply #331 on: April 30, 2010, 09:17:35 PM »
Adonis dodging the invitation, still.  :-X

OWNED

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #332 on: April 30, 2010, 09:19:11 PM »
Adonis dodging the invitation, still.  :-X

OWNED

A free trip to California and just to debate nutrution.  ??? ??? Fuck, i would go.  :)
D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #333 on: April 30, 2010, 09:20:12 PM »
A free trip to California and just to debate nutrution.  ??? ??? Fuck, i would go.  :)
By all means go.
 ;)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #334 on: April 30, 2010, 10:01:40 PM »
Adonis i have a question regarding your principals. If I eat toasted everything bagel and cream cheese for breakfast every morning and something with cheese at night but stay under my caloric threshold and not gaining weight am I still getting choloestrol clogged in my arteries. I have high triglycerids but if I am burning all the calories off, will the cholestrol get burned up too?  I cant give up my bagels and cream cheese. thanks in advance.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: April 30, 2010, 10:07:39 PM »
Awesome. Oh, and proof we could not possibly be the same person

Well then. Guess that's settled,

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #336 on: May 02, 2010, 06:37:05 PM »
Just chatted with Dr. Connelly and he's decided to join the site and chime in.  As soon as Ron verifies his identity he'll be on here to formally invite Adam to the debate in CA.  Should be fun!
w

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: May 02, 2010, 06:40:22 PM »
Just chatted with Dr. Connelly and he's decided to join the site and chime in.  As soon as Ron verifies his identity he'll be on here to formally invite Adam to the debate in CA.  Should be fun!
A calorie is a calorie .
Can I go ?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #338 on: May 02, 2010, 08:53:38 PM »

Oh lord nothing but bad can come out of this.  I hope your prepared Connelly
No Worries 4 me

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #339 on: May 03, 2010, 08:20:31 AM »
He's actually a long time lurker who has posted here from time to time, so he knows what the place is about.
w

body88

« Reply #340 on: May 03, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »
15 pages and Adam is yet to accept the challenge.

Oh well, looks like Mindspin has owned him into oblivion.

It would have been very entertaining to watch Connelly make Adam look foolish. Deep inside, all of you know what would have happened if Adam had accepted. Adam knows too...that's why he didn't accept.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #341 on: May 03, 2010, 02:32:12 PM »
15 pages and Adam is yet to accept the challenge.

Oh well, looks like Mindspin has owned him into oblivion.

It would have been very entertaining to watch Connelly make Adam look foolish. Deep inside, all of you know what would have happened if Adam had accepted. Adam knows too...that's why he didn't accept.

Very True.

Watch Adam either crawl under the table and quiver like a mouse if Connelly posts here or either cut and paste untold pages upon pages of "scientific proof"

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #342 on: May 03, 2010, 02:59:35 PM »
i'll debate this fraud. 

you cannot ignore over 15 metabolic ward studies that all without fail prove a calorie is a calorie.

better minds than i, adonis, wave and candy have debated Dr's about this stuff. It always goes the same way.

they post a study or a few studies all with serious flaws. You point out said flaws and they make excuses.

you then post metabolic ward studies ( the creme de la creme of nutrition/calorie studies) and they cannot explain why they all show why a calorie is a calorie.  ::)

the better minds i refer to are called : colpo, mcdonald, ellis and aragon.

any one of these authors and experts in the field would literally own the shit out of dr connelly without trying.

i doubt however if the good dr would ever dare to debate them.
175lbs by 31st July

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #343 on: May 03, 2010, 03:10:06 PM »
i'll debate this fraud. 

you cannot ignore over 15 metabolic ward studies that all without fail prove a calorie is a calorie.

better minds than i, adonis, wave and candy have debated Dr's about this stuff. It always goes the same way.

they post a study or a few studies all with serious flaws. You point out said flaws and they make excuses.

you then post metabolic ward studies ( the creme de la creme of nutrition/calorie studies) and they cannot explain why they all show why a calorie is a calorie.  ::)

the better minds i refer to are called : colpo, mcdonald, ellis and aragon.

any one of these authors and experts in the field would literally own the shit out of dr connelly without trying.

i doubt however if the good dr would ever dare to debate them.

Very well said, I would love to see a debate between Connelly and Aragon.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #344 on: May 03, 2010, 03:13:23 PM »

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: May 03, 2010, 04:16:17 PM »
It would help if you guys set a time for the debate

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: May 03, 2010, 04:20:01 PM »
no actually the lymphodema is from the bite and what it did to the tissue, but that is what every doctor I have seen regarding it told me. So you might be onto something they don't know about. ::)  Esepcially since it has only affected the lower right leg which just so happens to be the leg that was bit.  But like I said you may know something the others don't

seems like you should be seeing doctors in Boston or New York, what the hell could a doctor from Las Vegas know?

Alex23

« Reply #347 on: May 03, 2010, 04:34:11 PM »
I would put my money on Adonis to knock the fuck out both Mindspin and Connelly with one arm. Kid's got reach.

AVBG

« Reply #348 on: May 03, 2010, 04:50:17 PM »
I would put my money on Adonis to knock the fuck out both Mindspin and Connelly with one arm. Kid's got reach.

big call Alex..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: May 03, 2010, 06:25:21 PM »
hopefully we can circle the wagons as getbiggers and run doctor conelly off the board just like we did will twink.