Author Topic: True Adonis (Adam) has been completely exposed...  (Read 81351 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: True Adonis (Adam) has been completely exposed...
« Reply #375 on: May 26, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »
Funny story about the vibration plates.....we sold the Power Plate brand...$4k plus.....and it was always funny when women tried them out in the store....they loved them of course.

One day i was showing ellipticals to a guy who had his teenage daughters with him.  One was "advanced" for her age physically and insisted on trying the machine which was located by our front windows.  Two teen boy were walking by and just stopped and stared, slack jawed......the poor dad just looked at me with a "see what I go thru" look and told her to get off the machine.  Poor guy....hahaha

LOLOLOL  ;D

poor guy

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #376 on: May 26, 2010, 03:11:38 PM »
what is the best vibration machine out there (no worry about price)
No Worries 4 me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #377 on: May 26, 2010, 03:30:20 PM »
Yes I was talking about general "weight loss" and obese people. Although I will disagree with you about the most ripped people being on low fat diets and that is a whole other subject.

As far as Alex is concerned and no offense to him those pics are enhanced on purpose to make him look better IE more ripped grainier and deeper separation. Take a look at him on stage and you will see how he really looks.
??? jay cutler has turned up worse for olympias and won.

anybody can miss their peak for shows jim ( see wolf in the recent show)

claiming your high fat diet is better than moderate carbs based on this pic is nonsense. would you like me to throw up a kamali pic to show everyone how your diet works ?

175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: May 26, 2010, 03:31:53 PM »
what is the best vibration machine out there (no worry about price)

a rampant rabbit i believe.
175lbs by 31st July

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: May 26, 2010, 04:11:09 PM »
??? jay cutler has turned up worse for olympias and won.

anybody can miss their peak for shows jim ( see wolf in the recent show)

claiming your high fat diet is better than moderate carbs based on this pic is nonsense. would you like me to throw up a kamali pic to show everyone how your diet works ?

There are plenty of pics of King on here when I trained him so do a search if you want to see them. As far as Alex I have never seen a pic of him onstage where he looked like he did in the enhanced pics so if there any I am sincerely interested in seeing them. Also, I have NEVER claimed "my diet" is better than another. Not sure I get a point in your post.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #380 on: May 26, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »
a rampant rabbit i believe.

I got a machine coming so I wanted to see if it was good.  From what I understand it is among the best. X7
No Worries 4 me

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #381 on: May 26, 2010, 06:59:20 PM »
I got a machine coming so I wanted to see if it was good.  From what I understand it is among the best. X7

Did you buy this machine from Goodrum?  :-\
D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #382 on: May 26, 2010, 07:07:28 PM »
I sell the Turbosonic line but I haven't sold one this year....just the Powerfit models.
A

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: May 27, 2010, 01:53:06 PM »
There are plenty of pics of King on here when I trained him so do a search if you want to see them. As far as Alex I have never seen a pic of him onstage where he looked like he did in the enhanced pics so if there any I am sincerely interested in seeing them. Also, I have NEVER claimed "my diet" is better than another. Not sure I get a point in your post.

i could post any pic of kamali while you trained him and he would always look worse than alex.

So not sure I get a point in your post.

also regarding alex's pics, i spoke to him on email and he told me the pics were not photo shopped, the lighting was changed a little though.

he sent me photos of himself in his garden looking very close to these pics condition wise - these were on a bright sunny day with very little shadows etc and he looked just as outstanding.

anyway, apart from your irrational hatred of carbs you shouldn't mention you trained kamali, seriously.

you will never get another customer if people realise.  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #384 on: May 27, 2010, 02:05:12 PM »
also regarding alex's pics, i spoke to him on email and he told me the pics were not photo shopped, the lighting was changed a little though.

he sent me photos of himself in his garden looking very close to these pics condition wise - these were on a bright sunny day with very little shadows etc and he looked just as outstanding.

Alex was obviously in a very good condition so he looked awesome no matter if he was photoshopped or not. But those gym pics have been sharpened quite drastically. Almost to the point of it being ridiculous. If you have any kind of experience with photoshop you'd see it right away.

Look especially at the veins on his right forearm and how the shadows are over accentuated for example.

from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: May 27, 2010, 02:21:05 PM »
Alex was obviously in a very good condition so he looked awesome no matter if he was photoshopped or not. But those gym pics have been sharpened quite drastically. Almost to the point of it being ridiculous. If you have any kind of experience with photoshop you'd see it right away.

Look especially at the veins on his right forearm and how the shadows are over accentuated for example.

he admitted his wife cleaned up the pics, but they were not photoshopped or morphed.

the guy achieved a level of detail very rarely seen, but he missed his peak and you have guys like jim claiming they were total fabrications and alex's diet could not possibly be responsible for the out of this world conditioning shown in said picture.

facts are facts - on that day alex looked like he was carved from stone, kamali under jim looked like he was carved from butter  :-\

draw your own conclusions.
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: May 27, 2010, 02:37:18 PM »
he admitted his wife cleaned up the pics, but they were not photoshopped or morphed.

the guy achieved a level of detail very rarely seen, but he missed his peak and you have guys like jim claiming they were total fabrications and alex's diet could not possibly be responsible for the out of this world conditioning shown in said picture.

facts are facts - on that day alex looked like he was carved from stone, kamali under jim looked like he was carved from butter  :-\

draw your own conclusions.

Oh ok, perhaps you're not aware of what the sharpening tool does. Here I'll show you:
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: May 27, 2010, 02:47:54 PM »
Oh ok, perhaps you're not aware of what the sharpening tool does. Here I'll show you:

i see what you mean, but i don't see that level of sharpening on alex's pic - perhaps some.

can you unsharpen alex's pic to compare?

like i said though, he sent me garden pics looking as good.

175lbs by 31st July

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #388 on: May 27, 2010, 02:56:39 PM »
I just went from 8% to 5% ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: May 27, 2010, 02:56:45 PM »
i see what you mean, but i don't see that level of sharpening on alex's pic - perhaps some.

can you unsharpen alex's pic to compare?

like i said though, he sent me garden pics looking as good.

Ok and that's your subjective opinion. I can tell right away that Alex's pic has been sharpened a lot, I guess it comes from experience. There's a certain contrast to those veins and striations that do not look like that right out of the camera. And honestly, in this particular instance it's not even really debatable since it's so obvious.

There's no real good way of unsharpening a pic since what sharpening does is it reduces detail and information to enhance contrast/distinction between lines. So to make that picture fuzzier would just result in a weird looking mess.

Oh well, perhaps you'll understand once you get familiar with photographs and photoshop, young jedi.
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: May 27, 2010, 03:16:42 PM »
Ok and that's your subjective opinion. I can tell right away that Alex's pic has been sharpened a lot, I guess it comes from experience. There's a certain contrast to those veins and striations that do not look like that right out of the camera. And honestly, in this particular instance it's not even really debatable since it's so obvious.

There's no real good way of unsharpening a pic since what sharpening does is it reduces detail and information to enhance contrast/distinction between lines. So to make that picture fuzzier would just result in a weird looking mess.

Oh well, perhaps you'll understand once you get familiar with photographs and photoshop, young jedi.

fair enough, and like i said he did admit his wife cleaned up the pic - i don't know what else you want me to say  :-\

waves pic shows it too - but its clear alex looked in great shape regardless.
175lbs by 31st July

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #391 on: May 27, 2010, 03:18:54 PM »
He definitely looked great and sharpening doesn't really add detail.
It kind of flattens out the pic too, I don't think it necessarily looks better.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: May 27, 2010, 03:21:20 PM »
fair enough, and like i said he did admit his wife cleaned up the pic - i don't know what else you want me to say  :-\

waves pic shows it too - but its clear alex looked in great shape regardless.

It's cool.

It's just that Alex's wife must have gotten a bit carried away cleaning up that pic. She knew very well what she was doing, that is no innocent minor "touch up". I remember reading somewhere that his wife is/was a professional photographer.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: May 27, 2010, 03:23:22 PM »
He definitely looked great and sharpening doesn't really add detail.
It kind of flattens out the pic too, I don't think it necessarily looks better.

I agree. There's an important difference between adding detail and enhancing detail though.
from incomplete data

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #394 on: May 27, 2010, 03:33:09 PM »
I agree. There's an important difference between adding detail and enhancing detail though.

Yeah of course, technically impossible to automatically "add" detail anyway.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: May 29, 2010, 02:00:46 AM »
this thread is useless without pics if Jizzbell

Jezebelle > a calorie is just a calorie

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: May 29, 2010, 09:46:44 AM »

::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #397 on: May 29, 2010, 09:49:23 AM »
I just went from 8% to 5% ;D

Nice bro...

I hope your not considering holding that condition year round..You may break a bone easily. :'(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #398 on: May 29, 2010, 10:35:58 AM »
Nice bro...

I hope your not considering holding that condition year round..You may break a bone easily. :'(
Dude you can just talk to wave and lose 1% BF the man knows his stuff.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: May 29, 2010, 03:34:37 PM »

That body has been altered so much the head almost looks like a photoshop in comparison.