Author Topic: Tool of the year  (Read 2099 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Tool of the year
« on: April 26, 2010, 03:47:50 PM »
I can't attach the picture it is here http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2946833/Avatar-fan-speaks-film-lingo-Navi.html

I'm Avid Avatar fan

RICHARD Littauer paints himself blue and talks Na'vi as the world's number one Avatar fan.

The 21-year-old walks around dressed like the aliens in the hit sci-fi movie.

He is fluent in the invented language, even PAYS people to see the film so they will be fans like him and will only DATE girls who also 'go blue' like him.

Richard said: "As soon as I saw the trailer I knew Avatar would take over my life. I've spent hundreds going to see it."

The linguistics student insists the film's language beats those from Star Trek and Star Wars. He explained: "It took me two months to speak fluent Na'vi.

"We chat online. I speak it better than six billion people. There are just ten guys as fluent as me."

Richard has published an online Na'vi-English dictionary. He said: "The language's inventor wrote to me. He really likes my work.

"Strangely, I haven't got a girlfriend. It's hard to find someone 14ft and blue. It would be perfect.

"I did pull a girl by speaking Na'vi. She found it beautiful. Dating websites are springing up with blue-coloured women on them."

Richard, of Edinburgh, planned to be first in line to buy the movie on its DVD and Blu-ray release today.

He said: "Friends say I'm crazy. I get slagged off and called an oversized Smurf. But I insult them in Na'vi." His walks around the city have caused a bit of a stir. Local Natalie Smith, 22, said: "My dogs were really frightened."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2946833/Avatar-fan-speaks-film-lingo-Navi.html#ixzz0mFUc2JHC

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Tool of the year
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 03:54:43 PM »
i nominate this for tool of the year

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 03:57:00 PM »
i nominate this for tool of the year

thats a handsome tool

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 04:00:35 PM »
Someone email this guy and make fun of him for not having the conviction to tattoo himself blue.

He's a total geek.  All the guys in my Klingon study group say so.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 04:36:45 PM »
What a douche. ''Yeah I speak it the bestest in the world and get women with it online''. Fuck off, Richard.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 04:50:25 PM »
off subject i smoke one of these a week, im not a rich guy so this is fantastic once  a week

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 04:53:01 PM »
Kinda hard for Richard to find 14ft blue women walking around town.
Q

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 06:29:13 PM »
DAWG

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 01:04:40 AM »
off subject i smoke one of these a week, im not a rich guy so this is fantastic once  a week

Monte #2.  Good smoke but a little harsh for me.  I'm still a Punch Punch man.  About the same price.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 06:02:27 AM »

Nice one. I've tried many types, but mostly come back to Ashton's maduros. Or Romeo y Julieta. But almost always maduro.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 01:56:06 PM »
 :-\

R