Author Topic: ShipSekki takes you to THE GUN SHOW!  (Read 12754 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: ShipSekki takes you to THE GUN SHOW!
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2010, 05:27:51 AM »
You're a total egomaniac. Your mind is as fragile as a glass house.

All I gotta do do is insult you a little bit and your ego explodes. Very weak. Very insecure. Very self-conscious.

Check yourself. Bitch.

you haven't insulted me at all, you little bitch ass loser  ::)

You claimed you have more muscle than me, that's not an insult in particular, but that claim is just ridiculous and utter crap  :D, you little powder puff , troll ass gimmick

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2010, 06:34:50 AM »
you haven't insulted me at all, you little bitch ass loser  ::)

You claimed you have more muscle than me, that's not an insult in particular, but that claim is just ridiculous and utter crap  :D, you little powder puff , troll ass gimmick

I do have more muscle than you.

My shoulders and chest have a lot more size a broadness. And my arms are bigger. I'm sure I probably have better legs than you too.

You are cut and have good seperation and all that. But mass is something you DON'T have.

Your head looks enormous on your body.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you are not perfect. Sorry.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2010, 07:58:25 AM »
Just cover up your face and post up the picture you pussy. Nobody will recognize you.

You're just embarassed to show your little weak arms, after seeing seeing the MOUNTAIN that is my bicep, you can't hang with the big doggs.

You're afraid, it's alright.
Cover up my face? Then how would you know it's really me? For all I know,that's your boyfriends pic you posted? I can just see it...Hey Hun,can you please put my gag rag over your face and throw a bicep shot?
 Unlike yourself Phaggot,I workout and stay in shape for myself and my wife... Look at the negative attention you're getting...The only positive feedback you recieved is from a handful of Phaggots...No thank's..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2010, 08:02:11 AM »
Cover up my face? Then how would you know it's really me? For all I know,that's your boyfriends pic you posted? I can just see it...Hey Hun,can you please put my gag rag over your face and throw a bicep shot?
 Unlike yourself Phaggot,I workout and stay in shape for myself and my wife... Look at the negative attention you're getting...The only positive feedback you recieved is from a handful of Phaggots...No thank's..

dude this guy weights 160lbs bulking hard  :D, he is in his 30's, just play with the turd.

Lets wait his reply on his claim he outmuscles me in everything when I weight 170lbs (yes skinny as hell) and lean...

I'm waiting  ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2010, 08:09:57 AM »
dude this guy weights 160lbs bulking hard  :D, he is in his 30's, just play with the turd.

Lets wait his reply on his claim he outmuscles me in everything when I weight 170lbs (yes skinny as hell) and lean...

I'm waiting  ::)
You're in great shape...That is what the ladies(or guys,no homo)like...Either way,I could imagine how well you do? Shitsucki looks decent,but he's at home rubbing one out to the attention he's getting on here.. I bet you ,this loser(shitsucki)feels like a celebrity!? It's a matter of time before he posts his face..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2010, 08:10:08 AM »
Never ever did I say I'm perfect  ::), actually I never even said I look good... I didn't, I challenge everyone to search my post history where I randomly shout I look good and better than the rest  :-*.

But for a even more skinny to bark from a distance without any proof, I don't approve that, so you think you can beat me in legs too... post your leg pics up then, I took these pics just 5 mins ago... I just saw your post where you claim beating me in everything with legs included, so  I just stood up, took pictures... now lets compare, or is it too hard for you  ::)
Damn Devil bringing some big legs into the mix (no homo)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2010, 08:20:16 AM »
yeah thanks all, it's just that I have never bragged about anything I've got because if you put that kind of energy out like "I'm bad ass, I'm so good" then you're gonna face someone instantly who's that much better so it's useless, and I never said I'm big (shipshekki), I'm 170lbs now, my goal is to get to 185 some day and even more ripped  :P....

I like friendly competition for sure... but this guy, shekshikki is not like that  :D, I understand jokeing but this guys is ridiculous

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2010, 08:41:29 AM »
ShipSekki which BP (body-part) will you reveal next?  We have seen the tricep and the gun show.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2010, 04:45:11 PM »
 If you're 170 pounds then I must be 200 pounds. I challenge you to post a legit pic of yourself standing on a scale to prove it.  Because your bosy looks just like mine did before I started bulking when I was a ripped 135 pounds.

Those pics are me. Next time i'll hold a sign saying "ShipSekki" just to prove it to you shmoes.

Devilsmile, you are ripped. But I am cut too. Just look at my tricep pic and you can see that my bodyfat is low. I'm not ripped but not even close to fat or chubby. Just yesterday someone was complimenting me on it.

Which bodypart shall I reveal next?. Maybe it'll be my MASSIVE QUADS!!!! Coming soon......

Some of you all need to lighten the fuck up. Why so serious?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2010, 04:50:35 PM »
yeah thanks all, it's just that I have never bragged about anything I've got because if you put that kind of energy out like "I'm bad ass, I'm so good" then you're gonna face someone instantly who's that much better so it's useless, and I never said I'm big (shipshekki), I'm 170lbs now, my goal is to get to 185 some day and even more ripped  :P....

I like friendly competition for sure... but this guy, shekshikki is not like that  :D, I understand jokeing but this guys is ridiculous

The fact that you are taking me and this whole thing so seriously is what is truely ridiculous.

You just got OWNED niggah!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2010, 06:58:26 PM »
Damn Devil bringing some big legs into the mix (no homo)

It's pretty gay how he's sticking his ass out. Those pics made me cringe a little bit. I could feel the bile coming up in my throat.

Devilsmile comes up with some really gay looking pics, no doubt.

And is this guy shaving all his body hair or what?

Tranny material right there.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2010, 10:07:20 PM »
this whole thread =

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2010, 10:11:47 PM »
JohnnyNoName and Devilsmile seems like they're from the same mold, ripped physiques and somewhat metro (meaning they take good care of their appearance and have concerns in how they look / wouldnt be caught with a beard or hairy legs etc), while ShipSinker is more of a gym-goer who doesn't care as much how others perceive him.

Quite the different mentalities between these young and upstanding individuals.

Q

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2010, 10:15:49 PM »
JohnnyNoName and Devilsmile seems like they're from the same mold, ripped physiques and somewhat metro (meaning they take good care of their appearance and have concerns in how they look / wouldnt be caught with a beard or hairy legs etc), while ShipSinker is more of a gym-goer who doesn't care as much how others perceive him.

Quite the different mentalities between these young and upstanding individuals.

he doesn't even go to the gym man, he does 20 to the limit pushups at home  ::), and the only hair I get is under my armpits, around my dick and my shin area, even if I let my hair grow I still wouldn't look like a hairy schmoe,

and if he didn't care at all he would post good pictures og hmiself, but he doesn't even train he's just a gimmick at a training forum and won't post any legit pictures to back up anything he sayes  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2010, 10:17:21 PM »
devilsmile has a swimmers body. Good physique.
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2010, 10:19:32 PM »
devilsmile has a swimmers body. Good physique.

true and not true  :P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2010, 10:21:36 PM »
true and not true  :P

You really do. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Close enough

X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2010, 10:23:10 PM »
You really do. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Close enough

yeah I said I do, didn't I, doesn't make it good physique however... I'm just a tad above it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2010, 10:24:10 PM »
yeah I said I do, didn't I, doesn't make it good physique however... I'm just a tad above it

Well, you also said not true, and you did not clarify what you meant by that until afterwards.
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2010, 10:25:25 PM »
Well, you also said not true, and you did not clarify what you meant by that until afterwards.

watch how I quoted you

I said true to the fact that I have a swimmers body prety much and not true that it's a good one.

read it right  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2010, 10:29:15 PM »
watch how I quoted you

I said true to the fact that I have a swimmers body prety much and not true that it's a good one.

read it right  ;)

Oh geez, I had to notice the italicized words that match up lol.

Anyway, how tall and how much you weigh?
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2010, 10:32:37 PM »
Oh geez, I had to notice the italicized words that match up lol.

Anyway, how tall and how much you weigh?

on the previous page I posted a pic for shishe check it out, I edited it so you didn't see it, I JUST took the scaleing picture with a sign, 75,4kg that's 166,2lbs, so it's 2kg and 4lbs less what I claimed, 5'7

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2010, 10:41:13 PM »
on the previous page I posted a pic for shishe check it out, I edited it so you didn't see it, I JUST took the scaleing picture with a sign, 75,4kg that's 166,2lbs, so it's 2kg and 4lbs less what I claimed, 5'7

Oh cool. Well, good job!
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2010, 10:55:17 PM »
Oh cool. Well, good job!

yeah thanks, you see the pics in the previous page? I took them yesterday spontaneously... that's something shipshekki can't do, he is shakeing and all nervous and calls people out, but he can't practise what he preaches himself... I have given clear pictures, scale pictures and everything, but he.... gimmick's a gimmick  :-*

he's 28 year old 160lbs while bulking dumb ass, he has trained 13 years... I'm 21 and I have trained just a tad over 5 years, lol what does that make of him, rly...

he should stop shouting and just do the dishes sometimes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2010, 11:19:20 PM »
yeah thanks, you see the pics in the previous page? I took them yesterday spontaneously... that's something shipshekki can't do, he is shakeing and all nervous and calls people out, but he can't practise what he preaches himself... I have given clear pictures, scale pictures and everything, but he.... gimmick's a gimmick  :-*

he's 28 year old 160lbs while bulking dumb ass, he has trained 13 years... I'm 21 and I have trained just a tad over 5 years, lol what does that make of him, rly...

he should stop shouting and just do the dishes sometimes.

Yup, I saw them! Good structure! My build is WAY different than yours, but I guess that's because I'm shorter (not that much shorter).
X