Author Topic: ShipSekki takes you to THE GUN SHOW!  (Read 12755 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: ShipSekki takes you to THE GUN SHOW!
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2010, 11:26:59 PM »
Yup, I saw them! Good structure! My build is WAY different than yours, but I guess that's because I'm shorter (not that much shorter).

yeah well...  if you have seen the members "mesomorph" pictures and videos that's the kind of physique I'm aiming at, I'm trying to get my weight up, not trying to count too much what I eat. People say I have to get fat before I can gain muscle but brother, how much do one have to eat to get fat? I haven't done cardio soon in 5 months, if you see ronnie colemans offseason pics forexample you can't rly say he's fat, he still has visible veins and striations, some people tend to get overweight when they eat alot. i don't see me looking like alex23 ever no matter how much I eat.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2010, 11:28:27 PM »
yeah well...  if you have seen the members "mesomorph" pictures and videos that's the kind of physique I'm aiming at, I'm trying to get my weight up, not trying to count too much what I eat. People say I have to get fat before I can gain muscle but brother, how much do one have to eat to get fat? I haven't done cardio soon in 5 months, if you see ronnie colemans offseason pics forexample you can't rly say he's fat, he still has visible veins and striations, some people tend to get overweight when they eat alot. i don't see me looking like alex23 ever no matter how much I eat.

I never really worry about how much I eat, etc. I mean, I make sure I eat enough; however, I just alter my diet depending on how I look. I try to keep it simple.
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2010, 11:33:45 PM »
I never really worry about how much I eat, etc. I mean, I make sure I eat enough; however, I just alter my diet depending on how I look. I try to keep it simple.

right... my main thing is to keep my carbs and protein high in my diet, maby I should add more calories, sometimes when I eat alot of fatty foods I get the feeling like I've smoked a pac of cigaretes  :-X, so no olive oil in every meal, I just feel bad doing lots of that kinda shit... sometimes I junkfood and eat bacon a hella lot but that's not in every meal.

I train 4 day splits, every bodypart seperately except chest/bicep and back/rear delts  .. I do calves in my leg and back training aswell... triceps i try to do them whenever i can  :P

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2010, 12:26:09 AM »
Actually i'm just laughing at most of you all on this forum.

How seriously you take yourselves.

How obsessed and self-conscious you are about your bodies.

How insecure and sensitive you are about critisism.

How afraid you are about people seeing your weaknesses.

I hope I never become like that. I'm happy with myself. I can't relate to some of this bullshit in here.

YET, you still average 26 posts a day on here  ::) ::) ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2010, 01:09:16 AM »
SLURP!  love the confidence

The AIDS is strong in this post

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2010, 06:58:01 AM »
 Devilsmile is a straight up premadonna, pretty boy sissy.

He posts nude pics, and pics of himself sticking his ass out like a queer in skin tight little panties.

This guy is metrosexual and fruity to the extreme. He takes himself so seriously that it's disgusting. Even for bodybuilding standards, the guy is way too obsessed with himself. He probably writes love letter to himself and stares into the mirror for 30 minutes every day.

At first I thought he seemed like a real man. But he is officially and pansy.

That scale pic was not legit either. You could have just put a bunch of plates on it for all I know. All you show is the screen of the scale. What are you trying to pull?

You fucking tranny. Narcisist fruitcake.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2010, 07:05:58 AM »
on the previous page I posted a pic for shishe check it out, I edited it so you didn't see it, I JUST took the scaleing picture with a sign, 75,4kg that's 166,2lbs, so it's 2kg and 4lbs less what I claimed, 5'7

I didn't see any feet on the scale.

Do it again. And make it legit.

Tranny boy.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2010, 07:12:55 AM »
This feud is pretty boring. And ShipSekki you are quick to demand pictures of his claims without posting pictures of your superior mass. Once again: very boring feud.

I agree. It is kinda boring. This dude just keeps on trying to prove something though and he keeps on barking like a dog at me, and I keep on toying with him.

I've got him jumping through hoops like a circus monkey.

Devilsmile. You should get breast implants, grow your hair long, move to Thailand and become a whore in a ladyboy bar. You'll get so rich.

And more pics of me are coming. You all get the lotion and vaseline ready, cause I will post antoher pic soon here.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2010, 07:21:25 AM »
I didn't see any feet on the scale.

Do it again. And make it legit.

Tranny boy.

Ship likes mens feet now  :-X

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2010, 07:24:28 AM »
Ship likes mens feet now  :-X

Seriously though. He could have put a couple ten pound plates on the scale and stood on top of them.

It's probably legit. But maybe not. This guy seems like he would lie to save face. He's obviously a total narcisist.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2010, 08:58:05 AM »
oh gee  ::)...

even with spontaneus pictures with legit, clear quality you still find ways to spew crap, time and time again.

"lie to save face", looks who's talking mr.say one thing and do another  :D, you can't even afford thinking like that, powder puff  :D :-*

I know you feel intimidated that I can back my shit up, you are even more annoyed from the fact that I'm not an egoistic maniac who thinks he is better than the rest, I just post pictures like everyone else here just to fool around and exchange training ideas and diet etc, but you can't do that anymore because you don't even have the guts to come clean  :D

You're not in anyones head, little monkey, only when you call out my name I am more than glad to response, but that's it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2010, 09:05:55 AM »
This feud is pretty boring. And ShipSekki you are quick to demand pictures of his claims without posting pictures of your superior mass. Once again: very boring feud.

X2   these guys need to hang it up.

Shipsekki is acting like he's somebody around here, he really hasn't shown anything special as far as owning skills...just a lot of bluster behind a picture of his hairy elbow. Lacks the charisma to pull off the "I am the greatest routine"

Devilsmile is like a mini-Bast with a lot less muscle. He's lean, but very small...and he tries to be all new-agey and left of center with his posts.

Strictly physiques....Devilsmile owns the living shit out of Shipsekki

spinnis

« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2010, 09:09:36 AM »
They're Loaded baby!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2010, 09:12:06 AM »
They're Loaded baby!

swede you're brutal  :o, nice size/cinditioning , did you get invited to team Lesnar or did you make it your self  ;)

X2   these guys need to hang it up.

Shipsekki is acting like he's somebody around here, he really hasn't shown anything special as far as owning skills...just a lot of bluster behind a picture of his hairy elbow. Lacks the charisma to pull off the "I am the greatest routine"

Devilsmile is like a mini-Bast with a lot less muscle. He's lean, but very small...and he tries to be all new-agey and left of center with his posts.

Strictly physiques....Devilsmile owns the living shit out of Shipsekki

I'm not trying to be new agey, I don't buy that dumb ass david icke reptilian hokkus pokkus staged  threat bullshit.... and, and I'm not trying to be big neither so I'm  up front.... for example sevastatse in his steroid era tried to mimic mesomorph and he honestly thought he looked better than him even though mesomorph would skull fuck him and use sev as a toothpick... you see I'm not like that, post pictures, deal with the criticism and be done with it, that's how I roll  :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2010, 09:12:24 AM »
They're Loaded baby!

Looking good Swede... nice arm shape

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2010, 09:12:44 AM »
They're Loaded baby!

Damn Swede is back on the barbell curls, all they way a big arm.

spinnis

« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2010, 09:13:41 AM »
Looking good Swede... nice arm shape

1.5 weeks into my comback after 2 months off. This is gonna end good  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2010, 09:14:06 AM »
swede you're brutal  :o, nice size/cinditioning , did you get invited to team Lesnar or did you make it your self  ;)

I'm not trying to be new agey, I don't buy that dumb ass david icke reptilian hokkus pokkus staged  threat bullshit.... and, and I'm not trying to be big neither so I'm  up front.... for example sevastatse in his steroid era tried to mimic mesomorph and he honestly thought he looked better than him even though mesomorph would skull fuck him and use sev as a toothpick... you see I'm not like that, post pictures, deal with the criticism and be done with it, that's how I roll  :P

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa  ;D ;D ;D

spinnis

« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2010, 09:14:53 AM »

I created it before people even dreamed of him being the champ.

Squadfather and SS are actually members  ;D I dont know if they remember though lol!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2010, 09:16:14 AM »
I created it before people even dreamed of him being the champ.

Squadfather and SS are actually members  ;D I dont know if they remember though lol!

why do you have a coward pussy like squaddraner there, Lesnar is all heart and soul and big power, squad can't even laugh, he has to type it  :-\

spinnis

« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2010, 09:20:51 AM »
alright I'll do it.

hahahaha, sign me up dude. ;D

Team Lesnar has been going strong for years  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2010, 09:21:48 AM »
Squad may have been exposed as looking like shit and whatever but he always brought the funny, I would find myself laughing even when he insulted me. Legit funny dude, probably cool in person too.

yeah but at what expense is he all that... let me give you a naive example, it's like... conan o'brien ain't all that physicly, right, so what?  he has a great social status, he's succesfull and he has travelled the world so he can afford making sometimes very insultive jokes, but squadfather, what is his legacy, rly  :P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2010, 09:33:38 AM »
Meh, I didn't mind his shittalking, he made this place funnier and was cool dude in PM. All this talk about the ownage he received from DA and A23, but in reality, it was GETBIG who got owned because it's not as funny anymore.

I understood his funny and all... not that he could do anything but auto post with his hahaha brutalness but most of the time for me he's funny stuff as you called them was like dimmu borgir for you, so...  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2010, 09:39:47 AM »
Yeah but you were just a lurker when he posted so you ain't got shit to say  ;D ;D jk

gayer than I'm leaving for this seasons first football (soccer) game - ops wrong thread

true... who knows, I might've cried like sevastase cries about newmoms sex relationships now days even though he should be enlightenned by the higher powers of dual realities humanoid imams  ::)

yeah take care

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2010, 09:40:17 AM »
Yeah but you were just a lurker when he posted so you ain't got shit to say  ;D ;D jk

gayer than I'm leaving for this seasons first football (soccer) game - ops wrong thread
Are you playing in the game are just fucking around looking for chicks?