Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #72- Kevin Levrone UNCENSORED!  (Read 11047 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: OFF TOPIC Radio #72- Kevin Levrone UNCENSORED!
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2010, 07:44:56 PM »
what? never talked about about verbally attack him, fucking idiot, just ask him questions, like locking up in a room doing the soldier shit, drinking bottles of jack before a show, that would have been funny and entertaining, atleast thats what I expected, because of how aaron talked about this interview going to be uncensored, different then any other and that they were gonna talk about his drugs use. but instead it was pretty bad except in the beginning when he talked about what got him into bodybuilding etc..

i mean what did you really expect......levrone has  NEVER given an interesting interview
he loves to talk about his amazing ability to get into shape in a few weeks, and has never really acknowledged drugs other then admitting that he used them when he competed/

i havent listened to the interview, but i suspect the reason he approached arron last week was cause he wanted a forum to shill his blog and his supplement line

obviously in the pre-interview,. aaron kind of poked and prodded, attempting to see what kevin would be comfortable talking about and this was the result.......if aaron started asking questions that levrone had no intention of answering it would have just been awkward and uncomfortable

lesaucer

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2010, 07:54:09 PM »
i mean what did you really expect......levrone has  NEVER given an interesting interview
he loves to talk about his amazing ability to get into shape in a few weeks, and has never really acknowledged drugs other then admitting that he used them when he competed/

i havent listened to the interview, but i suspect the reason he approached arron last week was cause he wanted a forum to shill his blog and his supplement line

obviously in the pre-interview,. aaron kind of poked and prodded, attempting to see what kevin would be comfortable talking about and this was the result.......if aaron started asking questions that levrone had no intention of answering it would have just been awkward and uncomfortable

i dont care but its obvious that you're linked to that radio somehow. but yea thats probably why he wanted to do this interview, push his shit blog and supplements...  but aaron should stop spitting shit out before he even knows what the interview is really going to be about

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2010, 08:24:50 PM »
HFR Training Gel was a huge success!

It was such a good product... I expect great things from Levrone's supplement line.

Quote from: Levrone
Recently, I've been working hard to change my physique from what I needed as a bodybuilder, to meet the demands of my fitness and acting career. This requires me to appear more lean, athletic and cut than ever. I needed to really bring out HARD FITNESS RESULTS that look great on the big screen. That's when a friend told me about HFR TRAINING GEL[TM].

I tried it, and now I won't work out without it. From the moment you put it on, you can feel it working! It warms you up fast, gets the blood flowing to the muscle groups you are working on, and really gives you that blown out, hard pumped, ripped look after every workout!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2010, 09:02:15 PM »
HFR Training Gel was a huge success!

It was such a good product... I expect great things from Levrone's supplement line.

looks like some SERIOUS shit, hope you didnt go too heavy with it

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2010, 09:11:16 PM »
I'm late, what did I miss
Receiving Decent genetics  :D

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2010, 09:57:35 PM »
The best interview i've heard him do was NBR when Dave and John were there.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2010, 10:59:08 PM »
Sometimes interviews don't go the way you plan. I had all the questions ready to be asked, but some of the questions were never appropriate. All-in-all, I am still happy how the interview went. I admit, it wasn't the funny ball-to-the-wall uncensored interview I was planning... but when you are interviewing someone, you have to maintain some continuity and flow. We will have Kevin on again in the future, and we will use that show to ask some of the questions you guys wanted asked.

I think even the biggest Levrone fan would learn something new, and get to know Kevin the man better, by listening to this interview.

A

MaverickMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2010, 03:38:38 AM »
Haven't listened to Off Topic in a while, but I'm listening to the replay now. Levrone is putting me to sleep.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2010, 04:52:07 AM »
haha that's awesome, what did the clerk look like?

E
She was some black chick who would hot as hell, if she had a make over.

Also, near where I work, I saw a pic of him (skinny Levrone) with other people on someone's desk, coincidently, his sister works there...

Mcfarland's post was funny as shit. I nearly dropped my Sausage McGriddle...

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2010, 11:17:24 AM »
You can now download the show here: www.offtopicradio.com
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2010, 02:35:43 PM »
Aaron , did you backstab DA ?  :o

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2010, 02:44:43 PM »
like i said, kevin got in touch with aaron because he wanted a forum to push his supplement line and blog

terrible interview, not aaron's fault

levrone is a LIAR and a burnout

"i want everything i do in life to help other people" ::) ::)

what kevin, like the last 20 years, where you hustled people with money into paying your bills as a bodybuilder and struggling actor....oh, and your documented alcoholism

what a phony piece of shit he is, he probably tricked aaron by talking about interesting things in the pre-interview, but then when he go on air only wanted to talk about what a "highly evolved"  and benevolent individual he is, and of course his blog and supplement line

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2010, 03:19:03 PM »
like i said, kevin got in touch with aaron because he wanted a forum to push his supplement line and blog

terrible interview, not aaron's fault

levrone is a LIAR and a burnout

"i want everything i do in life to help other people" ::) ::)

what kevin, like the last 20 years, where you hustled people with money into paying your bills as a bodybuilder and struggling actor....oh, and your documented alcoholism

what a phony piece of shit he is, he probably tricked aaron by talking about interesting things in the pre-interview, but then when he go on air only wanted to talk about what a "highly evolved"  and benevolent individual he is, and of course his blog and supplement line

sounds like you experienced a LevrOWNING ;D

E
E

spinnis

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2010, 03:21:58 PM »

E

LOL!

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2010, 03:23:56 PM »
Aaron , did you backstab DA ?  :o

I don't think so... I can understand why he might have been upset with me, but I believe I did the right thing. I guess we will hear DA's opinion tonight...
A

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »

E

everybody who sat through that terrible interview, and listened to that crazy-person spit drivel for over an hour got levrOWNED

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2010, 03:31:59 PM »
everybody who sat through that terrible interview, and listened to that crazy-person spit drivel for over an hour got levrOWNED

I still have to listen to it

E
E

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2010, 03:34:50 PM »
I still have to listen to it

E

strap in for some pathological self-aggrandizement...