Author Topic: Shitty Answers To A "Shitty Deal"  (Read 1552 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Shitty Answers To A "Shitty Deal"
« on: April 27, 2010, 02:51:39 PM »

defend this bullshit

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Shitty Answers To A "Shitty Deal"
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 03:05:48 PM »

defend this bullshit

Indefensible.  Those people are fucking disgusting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 03:11:49 PM »
Blacken - FUCK OFF! 

The government is equally culpable in this mess.  Anyone who believes otherwise is braindead. 

This whole mess was started, increased, advanced, and supported by the U.S. Govt. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 03:19:04 PM »
Blacken - FUCK OFF!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :Dmeltdown :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 03:32:05 PM »
Blacken - FUCK OFF! 

The government is equally culpable in this mess.  Anyone who believes otherwise is braindead. 

This whole mess was started, increased, advanced, and supported by the U.S. Govt. 

Of course the government is guilty.  But it doesn't change the fact that GS is a bunch of disgusting POS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »
Absolutely, but while I will call GS a bunch of pigs, blacken and the rest of the libs REFUSE to acknoweldge the equal role the Federal Govt had in this mess. 

The housing bubble could not have happened without the Federal Govts many actions it took.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 03:38:56 PM »
Absolutely, but while I will call GS a bunch of pigs, blacken and the rest of the libs REFUSE to acknoweldge the equal role the Federal Govt had in this mess. 

Of course not.  It hasn't been told to them in a YouTube video...  :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 07:33:10 AM »
Why ANY grown man allows a filthy little jew boy with a bad comb over  like Levin talk to him like that is beyond me.I would have screamed at Levin.,"your the dumbass who said the surge failed in Iraq,where do you get the balls to EVER try to correct ANYTHING Ive done,you filthy little kike".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 07:34:48 AM »
I would have laid out the case how the govt allowed this to happen via the CRE, Federal Reserve policies, Fannie and Freddy, the bogus red lining lawsuits, etc and shoved it right up those phoney communists' asses. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 07:37:25 AM »
Rush thinks,and I agree with him,that Goldman is part of this.They will go up there,get chastised,pay a fine,then be allowed to make billions and will give the dems money come election time.This is a dog and pony show.Reminds me of the steroid hearings.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 07:39:50 AM »
Blacken - FUCK OFF!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :Dmeltdown :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I`ll make a wager you don`t have a clue about this topic at all. Are you going to come back with an intelligent rebuttal backed by facts or are you just going to dissappear from this thread like you usually do when confronted with reality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 07:41:11 AM »
Rush thinks,and I agree with him,that Goldman is part of this.They will go up there,get chastised,pay a fine,then be allowed to make billions and will give the dems money come election time.This is a dog and pony show.Reminds me of the steroid hearings.

I'm coming to that conclusion too.  The SEC is pursuing a very weak case, Obama and the Dems get to look like heros, and at the end fo the day nothing will change whatsoever.