Author Topic: Question For CHICK - BSN Athletes  (Read 1173 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Question For CHICK - BSN Athletes
« on: April 27, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »
Bob,

Now that you are working for BSN, will you make it a point to have their other athletes compete more often?

Dennis Wolf prefers to focus on the Olympia and Brandon Curry still hasn't stepped on a pro stage . . .

I know you believe having the top guys compete throughout the year is better for the sport. Is this one of the changes you plan to bring to BSN?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Question For CHICK - BSN Athletes
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 06:12:01 PM »
I am part of the team and will bring my opinion to the table on most matters...as most people know by now, I'm an advocate of getting athletes out there to compete more often, as it's what they're paid to do. Different guys are at different points in their career, but I believe some better management in their choices couldnt hurt...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 06:13:56 PM »
I am part of the team and will bring my opinion to the table on most matters...as most people know by now, I'm an advocate of getting athletes out there to compete more often, as it's what they're paid to do. Different guys are at different points in their career, but I believe some better management in their choices couldnt hurt...

What is the prize money like at the smaller shoes (i.e. not Olympia or AC)?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 06:17:25 PM »
thanks for the answer, Bob

looking forward to Curry's pro debut

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 06:24:48 PM »
For how much money the Weider Empire amassed, it's pathetic they didn't promote more shows.  It's not surprising these guys don't do more shows. Outside of the Olympia, Arnold and NY Pro the prize money is pathetic.  Perhaps Weider, AMI should sponsor more shows and put up some prize money.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 06:34:14 PM »
For how much money the Weider Empire amassed, it's pathetic they didn't promote more shows.  It's not surprising these guys don't do more shows. Outside of the Olympia, Arnold and NY Pro the prize money is pathetic.  Perhaps Weider, AMI should sponsor more shows and put up some prize money.

Funny you should mention that..

http://www.flexonline.com/flex_pro_contest/news/1062

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 07:20:03 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 05:38:26 AM »
I look forward to you helping guide Dennis toward the O title  8)