Author Topic: ORGANIC FOOD Retards get Pwned!  (Read 6401 times)

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: ORGANIC FOOD Retards get Pwned!
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2010, 11:52:28 PM »
Anyone can refute Penn and Teller...All you have to do is interperate what you think in a manner that favors what you believe...That is what Penn and Teller do....

You mean by giving like 60% of the argument in favor of your belief, then 20% facts, and maybe 20% covering truth over misconception?

Penn and Teller also defended Wal-Mart, the freaking shrine of why capitalism sucks.

So no, I wouldn't put anything past them.

However I have not seen any real reason to go organic. Chemicals make everything better:)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2010, 11:55:54 PM »
You mean by giving like 60% of the argument in favor of your belief, then 20% facts, and maybe 20% covering truth over misconception?

Penn and Teller also defended Wal-Mart, the freaking shrine of why capitalism sucks.

So no, I wouldn't put anything past them.

However I have not seen any real reason to go organic. Chemicals make everything better:)

All I can do is state my own case..."Real" free range chicken eggs taste way better than horomone enhanced ones
You Can't Do It!!!

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2010, 12:09:49 AM »
All I can do is state my own case..."Real" free range chicken eggs taste way better than horomone enhanced ones

I disagree. The regular white eggs are awesome. The other ones are more bland to me for whatever reason.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2010, 12:12:37 AM »
I disagree. The regular white eggs are awesome. The other ones are more bland to me for whatever reason.

Have you ever had eggs right off the farm??
You Can't Do It!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2010, 12:12:53 AM »

I agree. They are much better.

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2010, 12:13:45 AM »
Have you ever had eggs right off the farm??

No, not right off the farm, but I bought the farm organic eggs at the store. Maybe they are a few days past their prime :-\

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2010, 12:17:34 AM »
No, not right off the farm, but I bought the farm organic eggs at the store. Maybe they are a few days past their prime :-\

anything you buy in a store you can promise you are not given the truth...I had chickens for the soul reason of eggs and meat and free range non hormone enhanced eggs have a great flavor...
You Can't Do It!!!

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2010, 12:23:42 AM »
anything you buy in a store you can promise you are not given the truth...I had chickens for the soul reason of eggs and meat and free range non hormone enhanced eggs have a great flavor...

Hmmm, I would love to know to know someone that butchered their own meat and raised chickens. I know vegetables taste better from the garden to the kitchen, fruit is about the same but it may be better too. I know meat is, or at least it seems to be.

Eggs though, I hate them, lol. Well, I like them covered with cheese once in a while, but it won't replace my 2 servings of milk and toast in the morning, or better yet some pancakes.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 12:27:02 AM »
Hmmm, I would love to know to know someone that butchered their own meat and raised chickens. I know vegetables taste better from the garden to the kitchen, fruit is about the same but it may be better too. I know meat is, or at least it seems to be.

Eggs though, I hate them, lol. Well, I like them covered with cheese once in a while, but it won't replace my 2 servings of milk and toast in the morning, or better yet some pancakes.

Dude have 6 whole farm eggs with two pieces of toast with hot sauce and american cheese...Sometimes pork sausage f0r taste..
You Can't Do It!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2010, 12:29:20 AM »
when my wife gets grocerys she usually doesnt get organic
once she complained the organic fruit was bruised!
Nice post marty, this could be an isolated incident like a farm worker was in a rush to leave work but needed to get his fruit quota in before days end and just had the fruit under his armpits could have caused the damage.

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 12:29:31 AM »
Dude have 6 whole farm eggs with two pieces of toast with hot sauce and american cheese...Sometimes pork sausage f0r taste..

It sounds really good. I force myself so many eggs for a few years that I just don't have the stomach for them anymore. I can't drink whey protein either.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 12:32:15 AM »
It sounds really good. I force myself so many eggs for a few years that I just don't have the stomach for them anymore. I can't drink whey protein either.

Good luck on that
You Can't Do It!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2010, 02:31:04 AM »
Good thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2010, 02:39:19 AM »
when my wife gets grocerys she usually doesnt get organic
once she complained the organic fruit was bruised!

So is your colon but that doesn't seem to bug her. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2010, 07:10:38 AM »

We raised chickens, rabbits etc....For the most part the animals and meat tastes better...However, when you feed rabbits "feed" and chickens "feed" instead of natural stuff the animal meat loses it's natural flavor IMO...

Just my 2 cents.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2010, 07:13:32 AM »
haha, good find TA.....these types are so comical shopping...."Hey, I can only have the gluten-free products...." as the waddle their 300lb obese asses to the checkout.  Whole Foods and Trader Joe's are full of them.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2010, 07:18:45 AM »
Natural and organic food has much more flavor.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2010, 03:38:59 PM »
Science is like religion, designed to keep the rich, rich and the poor poor!

200 years from now some 12 year old will be asking his science teacher why farmers were allowed to spray their crops with disease causing chemicals and that the science teacher will refer that youngster off the to american government teacher who will then refer off to the economics teacher!

I guess most people need to hear it from the government, so like tobacco enjoy the wait and disease because you are the test subject!

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2010, 05:23:49 PM »

Nice video, I enjoy some of their shows.

I never cared about eating organic foods though. I just eat normal non organic food.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »
Who the fuck cares?  To the OPer........if your lilly homo ass doesn't want to eat organic food then don't.  The point is CHOICE........people have the choice to eat organic or not.  If you knew how most food was produced your dumbass would eat organic more often.  Most of the organic processed food is just that.....processed.  But when it comes to things like fruit and veggies, grassfed meat, free range organic eggs etc.......you bet your ass it makes a difference.