Author Topic: Not this sht again...  (Read 4374 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Not this sht again...
« on: April 28, 2010, 06:10:15 PM »
Sandra Bullock.
Another Hollywood princess, adopting a child the opposite color of her.
WTF is wrong with people?

I don't think these people just think, "A color doesn't matter."  They think the opposite, so go out of their way to adopt a black kid.  Almost to say, "Hey, I'm liberal and not racist."

Personally, I could give a shit if your a guy, black, or white trash, but these dopes that purposely adopt outside their race, are idiots.
I'd like to smack Angelina Jolie, then plug her ass to really drive home the message.
We got it, you feel bad because you have tons of cash and fame, and need to offset your bank account by getting the dirtiest poorest fucker in a 3rd world country.

I suppose, you take your average female, then multiply the crazy by 10, then you have a female in Hollywood.

N

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Not this sht again...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 06:16:25 PM »
these people are so bored of life they see other humans as material goods, products who are just here to please em. Once they get bored again they pay some nanny who will raise their child instead of them. It's exactly like buying a pet dog or cat. To pick a colored kid is just a trend, like buying a chihuaha over another race just because it's trendy at the moment.

what is even worse is the numerous people in the public, who will follow the "example" of their favorite "stars/elites" and will also adopt colored kids cause "if i do like sandra bulock and angelina jolie i'm somehow like em and people will admire me".  

WHY NOT ADOPT A WHITE AMERICAN KID? OH YEAH, BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRENDY ENOUGH , HE WOULDNT BE COLORED! it's so has been!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 06:16:51 PM »
Agree 1,000%

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 06:17:24 PM »
So now it's wrong to adopt another American citizen to give them a better life? That kid will have a better childhood than anyone on this board.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 06:19:50 PM »
So now it's wrong to adopt another American citizen to give them a better life? That kid will have a better childhood than anyone on this board.
eeer..just because you re raised by famous rich people doesnt mean you re going to become automatically a happy, functionnal individual... takes a lot more than just being "a son of " or being spoonfed with dollars and gifts all your childhood to become a psychologically and physically healthy adult.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 06:20:18 PM »
Just another accessory for the rich and famous ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 06:20:21 PM »
Charity starts at home.

Or should.

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 06:23:21 PM »
Sandra Bullock.

I don't think these people just think, "A color doesn't matter."  They think the opposite, so go out of their way to adopt a black kid.  Almost to say, "Hey, I'm liberal and not racist."

Personally, I could give a shit if your a ####, black, or white trash, but these dopes that purposely adopt outside their race, are idiots.
I'd like to smack Angelina Jolie, then plug her ass to really drive home the message.
We got it, you feel bad because you have tons of cash and fame, and need to offset your bank account by getting the dirtiest poorest fucker in a 3rd world country.

I suppose, you take your average female, then multiply the crazy by 10, then you have a female in Hollywood.

LOL so fucking true. It's so bizarre how something of this nature could become a "trend" in Hollywood. Totally disturbing

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 06:24:19 PM »
eeer..just because you re raised by famous rich people doesnt mean you re going to become automatically a happy, functionnal individual... takes a lot more than just being "a son of " or being spoonfed with dollars and gifts all your childhood to become a psychologically and physically healthy adult.

Just think. They could be raised poor and turn out as "happy" and "successful" as you are. Spending their days bitching on a bodybuilding forum about how "in the know" they are while improperly punctuating every sentence in their posts despite claiming to be educated.  ::)

What's the reasoning for why you turned out to be such a whiny, miserable, know-it-all crybaby?  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 06:25:19 PM »
Just think. They could be raised poor and turn out as "happy" and "successful" as you are. Spending their days bitching on a bodybuilding forum about how "in the know" they are while improperly punctuating every sentence in their posts despite claiming to be educated.  ::)

What's the reasoning for why you turned out to be such a whiny, miserable, know-it-all crybaby?  :D

why not adopt a white american kid then... why expose the whole thing in the medias with profesional photographers coming from all over the world...  it's called pure unalterated attention whoring from people who just want to add some spice in their boring life,   -they alrdy seen it all that their money could buy- while making themselves feel better.

and sorry i didnt know you and your wife adopted a somalian.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 06:26:12 PM »

Agreed. Celebrities and their kids can be the most fucked up people.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 06:26:44 PM »
Sandra Bullock.

Personally, I could give a shit if your a ####, black, or white trash, but these dopes that purposely adopt outside their race, are idiots.

::)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 06:28:14 PM »
It's very simple.

Sandra Bullock is just another typical, please look at me, ain't I great, sad, pathetic, HOLLYWOOD attention seeking whore. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 06:29:20 PM »
why not adopt a white american kid then... why expose the whole thing in the medias with profesional photographers coming from all over the world...  it's called pure unalterated attention whoring from people who just want to add some spice in their boring life -they alrdy seen it all that their money could buy-.

and sorry i didnt know you and your wife adopted a somalian.

It's America. She can adopt whoever she wants. The kid is an American and that's all that should really matter. Why does she have to live her life according to your "superior" standards? Keep in mind that she has accomplished about 1000x more than you have in your life so I'm a little lost as to where you got the idea that you're in the position to actually tell her what she can and can't do in this country.

I reckon it's better to get it out of the way on her own terms by giving the pictures to one magazine and avoiding the inevitable flash mob that would occur around her when word got out that she adopted a kid. She is an A-list actress, after all.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 06:30:44 PM »
She can adopt whoever she wants.

Exactly

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 06:32:44 PM »

Good post. Its all a disgusting show... these kids are something to put on display.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 06:35:29 PM »
some judgmental non-adopting fucks in this thread.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 06:36:00 PM »
sometimes women adopt children when they cant have any kids of they own

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 06:36:04 PM »
Good post. Its all a disgusting show... these kids are something to put on display.

Exactly. It's like a new purse or a new pair of shoes.

And it is never done selflessly. It's all to preserve, protect...or promote the image.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 06:36:58 PM »
Exactly. It's like a new purse or a new pair of shoes.

And it is never done selflessly. It's all to preserve, protect...or promote the image.

tell us how you know it's never done selflessly

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 06:40:26 PM »

I'm psychic.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 06:41:53 PM »

I'm psychic.

just what I thought.  you have no back up for your ridiculous claim.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 06:45:51 PM »
Nope.

I just have the long, sordid history of HOLLYWOOD on my side. ::)

Let me ask you a question: What color is the sky in your world? :-*

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 06:52:19 PM »
Nope.

I just have the long, sordid history of HOLLYWOOD. ::)

Let me ask you a question: What color is the sky in your world? :-*
wow that's a great comeback.

why don't you just admit you can't read minds?

someone might look at your posts and summarize you are a cord handling closet peering lip smacking gossip injesting dick eater.  and those people may or may not be wrong, correct?

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 06:53:53 PM »
if it was done selflessly they wouldn't get on a podium and announce there actions to the world