Author Topic: Obama called out the Swat Team on Granny - What a bitch.  (Read 9725 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Obama called out the Swat Team on Granny - What a bitch.
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2010, 05:50:33 AM »
Oh brother  ::)

Bench/Big Mal,

Let's stop playing pretend and amazed.  In the criminal justice system, of course you can't go on assumptions.  In politics, it's a whole other world.  We just passed an enormous healthcare bill rife with assumptions.

It assumes people's purchasing habits will coincide with the model.  It assumes we will realize savings in certain areas of healthcare.  It assumes we will realize certain tax revenues.  It assumes various members of the insurance and healthcare industries will react in a certain manner (most notably physicians), etc.

As a government employee I've seen them make some incredibly stupid assumptions and then base policy on it.

I'm not saying I agree with 33 and BB on this issue, but trying to act as though assumptions are not "real world" or finding it "amazing"....gimme a break.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2010, 07:43:00 AM »
maybe because im a scientist by nature and before we react on something and offer an opinion we stay neutral on it. We surely dont assume and then give an opinion on it. It makes you look like an idiot. But you know exactly what im talking about. These dudes dont care about facts. they care about how they can spin it in their parties favor. Thats whats amazing. Like really? Also, they IGNORE some facts because it inconveniences their original assessment. Its fucking amazing that grown men do this

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2010, 06:49:32 AM »
So let me get this right, they were asked to move and no granny actually came close to even being touched?  That about sums it up or am I missing something.  Sounds like someone is being a little dramatic in the telling of this...

Now what little drama queen would go and try to blow something like this out of proportion?

Oh...THAT one.   Gotcha.   ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2010, 06:52:08 AM »
Obviously Obama since his scared ass was afraid of the grannies and had to call out the swat team. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2010, 08:15:28 AM »
Actually, it was you.

Nice try though. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2010, 10:35:40 AM »
maybe because im a scientist by nature and before we react on something and offer an opinion we stay neutral on it. We surely dont assume and then give an opinion on it. It makes you look like an idiot. But you know exactly what im talking about. These dudes dont care about facts. they care about how they can spin it in their parties favor. Thats whats amazing. Like really? Also, they IGNORE some facts because it inconveniences their original assessment. Its fucking amazing that grown men do this

Oh please.  People in medicine make assumptions all time.  Doctors perform surgery based on assumptions, including "exploratory" surgery.  This contention people don't make decisions without all of the facts is a bunch of malarky. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2010, 08:47:15 AM »
Oh please.  People in medicine make assumptions all time.  Doctors perform surgery based on assumptions, (THIS IS JUST RETARDED, SURGERIES ARE BASED ON INFORMATION DIGESTED AND CONFIRMED) including "exploratory" surgery.  This contention people don't make decisions without all of the facts is a bunch of malarky. 

Shittin me right, please tell me you are shittin me. This is the way modern medicine works..."GATHER AS MANY FACTS AS POSSIBLE THEN MAKE A DECISION.

What in fucks name are you talking about.?. NO ONE IN MEDICINE HAS A PRE DETERMINED OPINION AND ESPECIALLY NO ONE ACTS ON IT..  ::) tha fuck outta here with that shit...

You know good and the hell well what im talking about...im talking about your predetermined view of an event or issue and your intentional omitting facts that get in the way of your pre determined opinion...thats what im talking about...and as a man who has a scientific background as a kid...this notion of, "just assume and then wait for facts" is insane to me...it just is.

To just put some totally false thread title and report is as fact is just insane to me...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2010, 12:04:09 PM »
Shittin me right, please tell me you are shittin me. This is the way modern medicine works..."GATHER AS MANY FACTS AS POSSIBLE THEN MAKE A DECISION.

What in fucks name are you talking about.?. NO ONE IN MEDICINE HAS A PRE DETERMINED OPINION AND ESPECIALLY NO ONE ACTS ON IT..  ::) tha fuck outta here with that shit...

You know good and the hell well what im talking about...im talking about your predetermined view of an event or issue and your intentional omitting facts that get in the way of your pre determined opinion...thats what im talking about...and as a man who has a scientific background as a kid...this notion of, "just assume and then wait for facts" is insane to me...it just is.

To just put some totally false thread title and report is as fact is just insane to me...

Calm down dude.  I didn't say people in medicine make decisions without any facts.  I said they "make assumptions all the time."  You know that's true.  You do your intake, gather information, and then give opinions, some of which are based on assumptions.  Surgeons cut people open all the time without having all of the facts.     

I didn't say anything about having predetermined opinions.  Not sure where you're getting that from. 

Regarding the title of the thread, like I said earlier, who cares?  It's such a minor issue.  I was commenting on the fact law enforcement overreacted to Grandma

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2010, 01:11:32 PM »
Bump - I am continually called out for this thread. 

Is it any better than wat Obama is doing in the airports by calling out the TSA on granny, diabetics, cripples, and others all so that he does not haveto profile those weknow are 99% more likely to commit crimes in the first place? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2010, 01:14:53 PM »
Bump - I am continually called out for this thread. 

Is it any better than wat Obama is doing in the airports by calling out the TSA on granny, diabetics, cripples, and others all so that he does not haveto profile those weknow are 99% more likely to commit crimes in the first place? 
LMAO...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2010, 01:16:44 PM »
So by reading your title...you are saying that Obama Picked up a phone and said "hey get the swat team on these old people"

Thats Obviously what you are saying because you said it word for word as well as judged him for it...

So please confirm, Did your President Barak Obama himself call the SWAT Team?

Nice name my friend, nice name....  ;D
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2010, 01:17:12 PM »
Hey Mal:  We know he is calling out the Death Panels on Granny - so why not the SWAT Team?  

BBBBOOOOOMMMMMM! ! ! !

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2010, 01:32:33 PM »
Yes or no?   
he didnt call swat on grandmothers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2010, 01:34:57 PM »
he didnt call swat on grandmothers.

No - he did worse - he called out the Grim Reaper with KevorkianCare. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2010, 02:53:58 PM »
No - he did worse - he called out the Grim Reaper with KevorkianCare. 

how

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2010, 02:56:42 PM »
how

Do we really need to go over this again?    Even Krugman admitted that there are death panels in ObamaCare. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2010, 03:07:48 PM »
Do we really need to go over this again?    Even Krugman admitted that there are death panels in ObamaCare. 

This was Prob my fastest destruction of your bullshit
Mr. Krugman's response was, "Right now, the charge that's gaining the most traction is the claim that health care reform will create 'death panels' (in Sarah Palin's words) that will shuffle the elderly and others off to an early grave. It's a complete fabrication, of course."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2010, 03:11:31 PM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #119 on: November 22, 2010, 03:14:00 PM »

I dont watch shit you put on this.. nor do i read your bias articles by writers who are really conservative

Now do you want to tell me what this shit is in your own words?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2010, 03:44:55 PM »
I posted krugman himself saying the medical advisory board will act as a defacto death panel and save the govt money. 

Of course you can't be bothered w reality, that's cool.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »
I posted krugman himself saying the medical advisory board will act as a defacto death panel and save the govt money. 

Of course you can't be bothered w reality, that's cool.

Mr. Krugman's response was, "Right now, the charge that's gaining the most traction is the claim that health care reform will create 'death panels' (in Sarah Palin's words) that will shuffle the elderly and others off to an early grave. It's a complete fabrication, of course."

this is what he said

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2010, 03:47:13 PM »
Watch the damn video fool.  Its out of his own mouth. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2010, 03:49:12 PM »
so he dosent say this you think?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2010, 03:57:46 PM »
Yeah whatever mal.  Keep your hope amd change fairie tales going. 

I posted the words right out of his mouth.  If you don't want to watch the one minute clip and wake up from your obama love story, fine, who am I to try to change your mind?