Author Topic: Trouble with the wife  (Read 13765 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Trouble with the wife
« on: April 29, 2010, 11:51:27 AM »
Ok so my wife and I have been fighting a lot.  Recently we got into it over something very small.  I didn't want to get involved in a huge blow up so I ended the conversation and refused to pursue it any further.  I was pretty pissed off with her so I gave her the silent treatment for a bit.  She continued to be bitchy to try to get my attention.  After a day or so of not talking to her I offered to let bygones be bygones and just be on good terms going forward but she was insistent on rehashing the fight.  In the past I would have had a huge argument with her to try to make my point and we would have made up afterwards.  The thing is I really am just sick of having the same argument with her over and over again.

Advice broskis?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Trouble with the wife
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 11:57:26 AM »
Ok so my wife and I have been fighting a lot.  Recently we got into it over something very small.  I didn't want to get involved in a huge blow up so I ended the conversation and refused to pursue it any further.  I was pretty pissed off with her so I gave her the silent treatment for a bit.  She continued to be bitchy to try to get my attention.  After a day or so of not talking to her I offered to let bygones be bygones and just be on good terms going forward but she was insistent on rehashing the fight.  In the past I would have had a huge argument with her to try to make my point and we would have made up afterwards.  The thing is I really am just sick of having the same argument with her over and over again.

Advice broskis?

No advices will help.  Once you get married you are stuck with what you got.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 11:59:46 AM »
No advices will help.  Once you get married you are stuck with what you got.

don't you watch the dog whisperer?  Can't she be retrained?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 12:05:25 PM »
You gotta let this broad know you're serious and you really don't want to talk about whatever you're arguing about.  If she doesn't get it.  Give her the silent treatment till she does...DO NOT APOLOGIZE as it is admitting you did something wrong.  If none of the above works, go upside the bitches head.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 12:08:49 PM »
Do you love her?  Do you still find her attractive?  If so, just tell her you're sorry (even if you're not) and fuck the hell out of her.  It should be forgotten after that. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 12:09:46 PM »
Do you love her?  Do you still find her attractive?  If so, just tell her you're sorry (even if you're not) and fuck the hell out of her.  It should be forgotten after that. 

Pussy way out.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 12:10:32 PM »
Ask Marty he's married...But in all seriousness you will find all the knowledge to handle this problem you need in the "marriage dumbest thing a man can do"thread in general topics on this very site...
DAWG

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 12:14:32 PM »
Sorry to hear that bro. Been with my wife 8 years. I would just pick and choose your battles. If it's something that is big enough to divide the marriage and cause potential separation if no change is made then make your stand. If it's not then just let it go by any means. If she needs to bitch and act like a girl just let her. Like a lawn mower she'll eventually just run out of gas. No need to go through all that stress if it's not something that really affects the marriage. Then bang her in the ass with no lube and make her say she's sorry.  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 12:16:37 PM »
Go sniveling back and lick her shoes like a puppy dog who has been kicked around his entire life.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 12:17:36 PM »
don't you watch the dog whisperer?  Can't she be retrained?

Nope.  You lost the battle the day you said "I do"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 12:17:50 PM »
Go sniveling back and lick her shoes like a puppy dog who has been kicked around his entire life.

Motherfuck no.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 12:26:25 PM »

Advice broskis?

Fuck her in teh butt

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 12:26:51 PM »

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 12:41:55 PM »
FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 01:28:34 PM »
You gotta let this broad know you're serious and you really don't want to talk about whatever you're arguing about.  If she doesn't get it.  Give her the silent treatment till she does...DO NOT APOLOGIZE as it is admitting you did something wrong.  If none of the above works, go upside the bitches head.

That's what I've been doing.

I will talk to her once she has shown me that she has settled down.

I just don't want to reward her temper tantrums.

thanks for the advices guys, i don't post on here all the time but I'm on a lot of different online communities and this is always the one I go to when shit really goes down (like getting laid off last year).  I guess it's because this is really the best bunch of guys out there.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 01:30:23 PM »

Advice broskis?

if your joking around, then my answer is : send the bitch my way, i'll teach her to to treat a man

if your serious, well same thing, send the bitch my way i'll teach her how to treat a man..

no but seriously, there is no winning with chicks. so you guys have a dispute about something, then you spend an hour trying to make a point that you were right and she was wrong, well guess what brotha, when you finally prove she's the one thats wrong, thats the openning of a whole new can of worms.

you gotta learn " one ear in, another one out" . of course, this is all assuming you still wanna be with her.

what kind of stupid stuff do you fight about?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 01:51:11 PM »
That's what I've been doing.

I will talk to her once she has shown me that she has settled down.

I just don't want to reward her temper tantrums.

thanks for the advices guys, i don't post on here all the time but I'm on a lot of different online communities and this is always the one I go to when shit really goes down (like getting laid off last year).  I guess it's because this is really the best bunch of guys out there.

Good luck Brosef 8)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 01:59:38 PM »
Use the sandwich technique.

1) start conversation off good, mention how you appreciate her, all she does, you really want the relationship to last....but

2) then lay into her a$$ something terrible...let her know that funky a$$ little attitude while you are trying to work sh*t out needs to stop. She needs to grow up and listen for once in her damn life. Let it all out dude.......

3) end it with still love her and appreciate her, she's a good wife but this is how you feel and it's not right at all.

she will either FINALLY get it....or she'll already cut you off midway through #2 running her trap trying to win.

if it's the latter...you need to make a decision because she is a stubborn a$$ female that one day will do what she wants to do (and it could be bad) because she has 0% compromise in her veins.....only thinking of herself.

Time to put the hammer down.  ;)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 02:02:24 PM »

Advice broskis?
You can't win them all brotha... Pick your battles.. But never,ever let her forget who the man is... Then take her to the room and show her how sorry you are...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 02:13:50 PM »
my advice is to trade in your vagina for a set of balls and a penis, you little bitch

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 02:18:50 PM »
Buy this book, both read and apply to your lives  :)

R

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »
If that doesn't work smack her in the head with the book, in theory, knocking some sense into her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 02:24:49 PM »
build a time machine and travel back in time.

talk yourself out of getting married.

problem solved.

while youre back there, talk me out of it too  ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 02:25:30 PM »

Advice broskis?
have you tried hitting her?

bench

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 02:25:43 PM »
Buy this book, both read and apply to your lives  :)

I have heard good things about this. I think I also took a free online test that the author was presenting.