Author Topic: Shut that kid up!  (Read 3157 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Shut that kid up!
« on: April 29, 2010, 08:47:33 PM »
So here I am... at 38000 feet... crossing the US to get back to SoCal and there's an infant in the back of the plane screaming his fucking head off.

Now... I'm a parent, I know about kids and flying... My daughter made the cross country trek when she was only 1 year old.... She loved it... Wasn't any trouble and enjoyed the flight.

Unlike this bastard child back there who won't stop crying and whining... Fuck... Don't take little babies on fucking planes.

Rant over... back to your regularly scheduled Y board.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Shut that kid up!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »
Reminds me of this baby at a restaurant I was eating at about two months ago. This kid was bawling hysterically, and I mean loud, obnoxious wailing. And of course his parents did NOTHING as the kid screamed like a banshee for over 45 minutes. Was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 09:06:58 PM »
Yeah dude... it's retarded.

I ran into an ex girlfriend who now has a couple of rug rats and dude... those kids were bad as shit.

I only knew them for 5 minutes and thought... damn... why don't you beat their ass!

Parents need to take control... I know I do... My kids are great kids... (minus my daughters occasional temper tantrum... which a stiff smack on the behind usually takes care of)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 10:52:02 PM »
I was only at 36000 feet, where were you coming from?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 02:26:03 AM »
Why was the baby crying?

Because it was being torn to shreds by a pack of starving Hyenas.

newmom

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 02:55:03 AM »
Yeah dude... it's retarded.

I ran into an ex girlfriend who now has a couple of rug rats and dude... those kids were bad as shit.

I only knew them for 5 minutes and thought... damn... why don't you beat their ass!

Parents need to take control... I know I do... My kids are great kids... (minus my daughters occasional temper tantrum... which a stiff smack on the behind usually takes care of)

Spot on Tu_Holmes. I give my 5 year old a warning. She knows what she is getting. For the most part she is a great kid. But she is a girl and we all have our moments, hell im 40 and I have my moments. Once she tried a fit for not getting a toy in the store, I said keep crying and the bathroom we go..she stopped cold.

Yes I understand kids are kids, but either leave or calm them down. Not saying I'm a perfect parent, I'm not that is for sure. I'm super strict. Not sure if it will bite me on the ass later, but I'm raising her the way my strict father did. Now he and I are the best of pals. Funny though, he thinks Im to strict with her. I said dad if I was in karate class (he comes to her classes) you would of walked right into the class pulled me by my ear and knocked me the fuck out, he said true

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 03:15:21 AM »
I travel a lot I especially take ear plugs incase I end up with a screaming child on my plane.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 11:27:45 AM »
I was only at 36000 feet, where were you coming from?

Atlanta.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 12:33:30 PM »
R

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 04:59:29 PM »
Atlanta.
Eh, sucks doesn't it? I hate flying.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 10:01:51 PM »
Why was the baby crying?

Because it was being torn to shreds by a pack of starving Hyenas.

Maybe he had an advanced reading of Juruth's Branch Warren sequence and it's not good news for Branch  :(
P

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 02:06:31 AM »
One of my good broskies told me he was at the store and sum little colored boy kept screaming away and all his mother did was say (mmmhmmm!!!! dat's right baby, Express yaself" hahahaha! parents like that should be shot on site.

Just saying 8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 05:04:46 AM »
One of my good ilovespam told me he was at the store and sum little colored boy kept screaming away and all his mother did was say (mmmhmmm!!!! dat's right baby, Express yaself" hahahaha! parents like that should be shot on site.

Just saying 8)

;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 05:59:38 AM »
One of my good ilovespam told me he was at the store and sum little colored boy kept screaming away and all his mother did was say (mmmhmmm!!!! dat's right baby, Express yaself" hahahaha! parents like that should be shot on site.

Just saying 8)

Who are you,do you have a pic posted?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 07:21:17 AM »

Who are you,do you have a pic posted?

R