Author Topic: DRILL BABY DRILL !!  (Read 3621 times)

Mons Venus

DRILL BABY DRILL !!
« on: April 30, 2010, 08:30:57 AM »
Where is that dumb cun*t NOW as crude oil ruins our coastlines and fishing?

DRILL BABY DRILL!!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: DRILL BABY DRILL !!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:34:21 AM »
Wow,care to show me all the permanent damage that oil spills have caused in the past.Perhaps we should all sit in a dark cold room because there MIGHT be another accident.You know there are hundreads of car crashes everyday,maybe Obama should ban driving.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 08:35:32 AM »

Mons Venus

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 08:50:15 AM »
DRILL BABY DRILL !!!  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 08:52:39 AM »
Yep...I guess every time a car crashes or a plane crashes we need to stop flying or driving. Ur a fucking retard. Fix the problem and move the fuck on.....
L

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 08:53:47 AM »
I've always been opposed to these oil platforms.  They are a disaster waiting to happen, now thousands of Louisiana fisheries workers are suffering and billions of dollars in coastal habitat programs are in danger.  is it all worth it when if we really try and invest we could have alternatives?  
Abandon every hope...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 08:55:07 AM »
 ::)
L

Mons Venus

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 09:15:21 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 09:18:12 AM »
I got this from Mons.......how soon till the Marshalls bust down ur door shitbag...I want to make that dream a reality....

"Kiss that dream job at MacDill goodbye. Your inflammatory posts have upset too many CO's who are watching"

Douchebag.
L

Mons Venus

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 09:21:07 AM »

DRILL BABY DRILL !!

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 09:25:54 AM »
lets face it mons these guys are so wrapped up in their own world of oil dependence that they'd rather we tear this land apart looking for a finite resource 'provided it's away from them' than invest in viable renewable options.  great logic there from them very short sighted.  imagine if thats how past generations felt?
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 09:26:30 AM »

DRILL BABY DRILL !!

No,ride bikes,no heat in the home,read by candlelight,ride a horse and buggy.

Mons Venus

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2010, 09:57:32 AM »
DRILL BABY DRILL !!  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2010, 09:59:38 AM »
lets face it mons these guys are so wrapped up in their own world of oil dependence that they'd rather we tear this land apart looking for a finite resource 'provided it's away from them' than invest in viable renewable options.  great logic there from them very short sighted.  imagine if thats how past generations felt?

Tell me what is going to power 100 million vehicles, homes, businesses, trucks, planes, ships, and the economy in the near future other than oil that will not cripple us economically?

Mons Venus

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »
Rudy G @ RNC = DRILL BABY DRILL !!!  :D :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2010, 10:02:26 AM »
Cinese are drilling in the gulf,the vietnamese are drilling in the gulf,the russians are drilling in the gulf,but Obama shut America from drilling.Once again,Obama is PURPOSELY trying to destroy the private sector and America.

Mons Venus

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010, 10:09:55 AM »
Palin Tweets About Gulf Oil Spill: 'Our Prayers R W/U'  ;D ;D ;D
April 30, 2010

Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee and a potential 2012 presidential contender, just issued this "tweet" about the massive oil slick heading for the coast of Louisiana and states to the east:

Palin: Having worked/lived thru Exxon oil spill,my family&I understand Gulf residents' fears.Our prayers r w/u.All industry efforts must b employed  ;D ;D ;D

Palin is, of course, known for her strong ("drill baby! drill!") support of exploring for oil and gas.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 10:12:00 AM »
And so is Obama to you fake soldier traitor. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2010, 10:15:35 AM »
Palin Tweets About Gulf Oil Spill: 'Our Prayers R W/U'  ;D ;D ;D
April 30, 2010

Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee and a potential 2012 presidential contender, just issued this "tweet" about the massive oil slick heading for the coast of Louisiana and states to the east:

Palin: Having worked/lived thru Exxon oil spill,my family&I understand Gulf residents' fears.Our prayers r w/u.All industry efforts must b employed  ;D ;D ;D

Palin is, of course, known for her strong ("drill baby! drill!") support of exploring for oil and gas.

Im for the death penalty but still feel badly when someone dies.I dont see your point.

Mons Venus

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2010, 10:18:42 AM »
'Drill, Baby, Drill' Champions Silent On Gulf Oil Spill

More than a week has passed since the Deepwater Horizon rig exploded 50 miles off the Louisiana coast, killing 11 workers, injuring over a dozen more, and causing a massive oil spill that may eclipse the Exxon Valdez.

Yet the two most prominent political champions of offshore drilling -- Sarah Palin and Michael Steele -- appear not to have uttered a word about the incident.

And yet, if they do comment, it's hard to imagine that Palin and Steele would take the same tone that they've typically used when discussing offshore drilling.

"Drill, baby, drill! And drill now!" Steele memorably chanted at the Republican National Convention in 2008. "Do you want to put your country first? Then let's make decisions about our security based on what keeps us safe and not on what's politically correct," he told the crowd.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 10:19:13 AM »
Obama has not been silent and said he is still for the policy. 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 10:26:53 AM »
Past generations.

The ones that used slave labour. Believed in cultural genocide.
Hunted the buffalo to near extinction.

They did think the same way.
Z

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 10:27:41 AM »
No,ride bikes,no heat in the home,read by candlelight,ride a horse and buggy.

BOOM, Billy! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 10:29:34 AM »
Can someone please tell me the "alternative energy solution" that is immediately available as a substitute for oil that is economically affordable, viable, and will power, trains, cars, boats, ships, homes, planes, buildings, tanks, and the society?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010, 10:29:46 AM »
" Every asshole who ever chanted "DRILL BABY DRILL" should have to report to the Gulf Coast today for cleanup duty"... Bill Maher ROFL
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "