Author Topic: Palin hacker found guilty on two counts in Federal Court  (Read 7843 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Re: Palin hacker found guilty on two counts in Federal Court
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2010, 12:14:34 PM »
::)  I guess I could kneepad for Obama, but you got that covered. 

I'll be voting for the person who I think will do the best job as president, and who has a legitimate shot to win.

But that won't be Palin, she's had almost 2 years on the national stage already and it seems like with every poll that's out she's alienating voters more and more and less people think she's qualified. Yes she might be popular with some but overall she's a liability and repubs know this very well and won't rally behind her.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2010, 12:17:50 PM »
But that won't be Palin, she's had almost 2 years on the national stage already and it seems like with every poll that's out she's alienating voters more and more and less people think she's qualified. Yes she might be popular with some but overall she's a liability and repubs know this very well and won't rally behind her.

We'll see.  There is an eternity of time between now and 2012.  I'm not even sure she's going to run.  But I do like her a lot.  Had the privilege of meeting her and her family when she came through Hawaii a few months ago.  Very good people. 

What I'd like to see is someone like her, with her values, from outside the beltway, with grassroots experience.  I'm not sure if that will be her or someone else. 

But I do think the sentiment in 2012 will be "anybody but Obama." 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2010, 12:27:31 PM »
"  I guess I could kneepad for Obama, but you got that covered.  "

hahahahha dude, your own governor is helping kenya's finest stay in office.  you're from a whole state of kneepadding, you clinton voter :)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2010, 12:29:38 PM »
We'll see.  There is an eternity of time between now and 2012.  I'm not even sure she's going to run.  But I do like her a lot.  Had the privilege of meeting her and her family when she came through Hawaii a few months ago.  Very good people. 

What I'd like to see is someone like her, with her values, from outside the beltway, with grassroots experience.  I'm not sure if that will be her or someone else. 

But I do think the sentiment in 2012 will be "anybody but Obama." 

What values???? Lies, distortion and smears??????? C'mmon man...you've got to be kidding me..! The woman is an absolute snake and hypocrite! Pregnant daughter at 17?? Don't get me started....values my ass. Romney is a bit of a flip flopper but he's by faaar way more qualified and balanced mentally than this drama queen. Very fuckable material but THAT's IT!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »
her values?

let's see....

she supported amnesty, the bailout, and tons of spending in her own state.

not only that, but she's currenlty endorsing RINOs like Mccain, Steele and Romney.

Actually though - maybe those are your values, I have no clue.  If you're a RINO, she is a good pick for you, like a romney with boobies instead of economic experience.  There are always candidates like Tancredo, if you are against things like amnesty and the bailout.  It's an individual thing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2010, 12:33:27 PM »
her values?

let's see....

she supported amnesty, the bailout, and tons of spending in her own state.

not only that, but she's currenlty endorsing RINOs like Mccain, Steele and Romney.

Actually though - maybe those are your values, I have no clue.  If you're a RINO, she is a good pick for you, like a romney with boobies instead of economic experience.  There are always candidates like Tancredo, if you are against things like amnesty and the bailout.  It's an individual thing.

Nancy likes Palin because she a fundie and didn't have an abortion

everything else is a distant second

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2010, 12:36:54 PM »
Considering the absolute blast us right wingers are having at the daily train wreck that is the obama admn don't you lefties want the same thing in four years?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2010, 12:37:21 PM »
What values???? Lies, distortion and smears??????? C'mmon man...you've got to be kidding me..! The woman is an absolute snake and hypocrite! Pregnant daughter at 17?? Don't get me started....values my ass. Romney is a bit of a flip flopper but he's by faaar way more qualified and balanced mentally than this drama queen. Very fuckable material but THAT's IT!!

Like fighting corruption in her home state.  Like the hard work that allowed her to be elected to city council, mayor, and governor.  Like having a successful marriage and successfully raising a family.  Like refusing to abort her baby even though it had Down Syndrome.  Like her faith in God.  

What precisely makes her "an absolute snake and hypocrite!"?  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2010, 12:38:22 PM »
Considering the absolute blast us right wingers are having at the daily train wreck that is the obama admn don't you lefties want the same thing in four years?

so you're admitting a Palin administration would be a train wreck?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2010, 12:39:25 PM »
They hate her because they fear her. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2010, 12:40:54 PM »
Palin would probably invade Iran.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2010, 12:41:19 PM »
Like fighting corruption in her home state.  Like the hard work that allowed her to be elected to city council, mayor, and governor.  Like having a successful marriage and successfully raising a family.  Like refusing to abort her baby even though it had Down Syndrome.  Like her faith in God.  

her own personal corruption, kids out of control, quiting her job, etc..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2010, 12:42:12 PM »
They hate her because they fear her. 

who is they and what do they fear?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2010, 12:42:46 PM »
Translation - she is not man hating ugly fat pig commie.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2010, 12:43:30 PM »
Translation - she is not man hating ugly fat pig commie.

another pearl of wisdom from 333

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2010, 12:45:02 PM »
I knew you would like that one straw.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2010, 12:49:43 PM »
I knew you would like that one straw.

I've said it before - I pray to the baby jebus that Palin runs in 2012

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2010, 12:50:15 PM »
Palin would probably invade Iran.

Obama will probably bomb Iran.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2010, 12:54:31 PM »
Obama will probably bomb Iran.
I guess I can't comment other than you're probably right ::)  I would comment but: Troll stocker alert....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2010, 12:57:26 PM »
beach bum likes the religious issue, he's a very religious man.  I can respect that.

personally, I don't give a shit what a candidate believes in - as long as he makes our country stronger.

I do not believe Obama is making us stronger, nor do I believe Palin would make us stronger.

I'd like to see Tancredo more and more every day.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2010, 01:22:46 PM »

::) ::) ::) maybe ...this??? to start with ....along with other countless instances....one that comes to mind is the "retard" episode where she defends Limbaugh but totally blasts Rahm for using the expression

http://www.techeye.net/security/sarah-palin-accused-of-hacking

Sarah Palin accused of hacking

The world was all abuzz when former republican deputy presidential hopeful Sarah Palin took the stand Friday in the trial of Former University of Tennessee student David Kernell.

Kernell is charged with hacking Palin's Yahoo! e-mail account during the period while Palin campaigned in the 2008 presidential campaign.

Kernell could get  50 years in prison over this incident. He would be 72 years old when he gets out of prison.

Hacks from the Anchorage Daily News asked her if she thought the charges against Kernell were excessive and she told them she thought there should be consequences for bad behaviour.

Fair enough, after all if every hacker got 50 years that would tell people something right?

We assume then she would be demanding that she is arrested and charged with hacking into a state employees' computer back in 2004.

An article in the Anchorage Daily News said in 2004 that  Sarah Palin hacked Randy Ruedrich's computer to find some dirt on him.  What she was hoping to find was proof that the state Republican Party boss had broken the state ethics law while a member of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.

She noticed that Ruedrich had removed his pictures from the walls and the personal effects from his desk. But as she and an AOGCC technician worked their way around his computer password at the behest of an assistant attorney general in Fairbanks, they found his cleanup had not extended to his electronic files.

The technician "said it looked like he tried to delete this, but she knew a way to go around and get some of the deleted stuff." Palin said in an interview. "I didn't know what I was looking for, but I was there."

She found dozens of e-mail messages and documents stacked up in trash folders, many showing work Ruedrich had been doing for the Republican Party and others showing how closely he worked with at least one company he was supposed to be regulating.

Much later, Ruedrich settled state ethics charges June 22 by paying a record $12,000 civil fine and admitting wrongdoing.

Her argument is that she found evidence of wrongdoing so it was “good behaviour”,  however if Kernell thought he might find something wrong doing in Palin's emails that is 50 years in jail in the former vice presidential nominee's universe. If charged, and then convicted, she would be very very old when she got out of clink.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2010, 01:59:37 PM »
50 years is a bit much maybe they could give him two and some pain. :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2010, 04:13:32 PM »
beach bum likes the religious issue, he's a very religious man.  I can respect that.

personally, I don't give a shit what a candidate believes in - as long as he makes our country stronger.

I do not believe Obama is making us stronger, nor do I believe Palin would make us stronger.

I'd like to see Tancredo more and more every day.

What??  What is the "religious issue"?  You talk about Palin's religion way more than I do. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2010, 04:19:49 PM »
::) ::) ::) maybe ...this??? to start with ....along with other countless instances....one that comes to mind is the "retard" episode where she defends Limbaugh but totally blasts Rahm for using the expression

http://www.techeye.net/security/sarah-palin-accused-of-hacking

Sarah Palin accused of hacking

The world was all abuzz when former republican deputy presidential hopeful Sarah Palin took the stand Friday in the trial of Former University of Tennessee student David Kernell.

Kernell is charged with hacking Palin's Yahoo! e-mail account during the period while Palin campaigned in the 2008 presidential campaign.

Kernell could get  50 years in prison over this incident. He would be 72 years old when he gets out of prison.

Hacks from the Anchorage Daily News asked her if she thought the charges against Kernell were excessive and she told them she thought there should be consequences for bad behaviour.

Fair enough, after all if every hacker got 50 years that would tell people something right?

We assume then she would be demanding that she is arrested and charged with hacking into a state employees' computer back in 2004.

An article in the Anchorage Daily News said in 2004 that  Sarah Palin hacked Randy Ruedrich's computer to find some dirt on him.  What she was hoping to find was proof that the state Republican Party boss had broken the state ethics law while a member of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.

She noticed that Ruedrich had removed his pictures from the walls and the personal effects from his desk. But as she and an AOGCC technician worked their way around his computer password at the behest of an assistant attorney general in Fairbanks, they found his cleanup had not extended to his electronic files.

The technician "said it looked like he tried to delete this, but she knew a way to go around and get some of the deleted stuff." Palin said in an interview. "I didn't know what I was looking for, but I was there."

She found dozens of e-mail messages and documents stacked up in trash folders, many showing work Ruedrich had been doing for the Republican Party and others showing how closely he worked with at least one company he was supposed to be regulating.

Much later, Ruedrich settled state ethics charges June 22 by paying a record $12,000 civil fine and admitting wrongdoing.

Her argument is that she found evidence of wrongdoing so it was “good behaviour”,  however if Kernell thought he might find something wrong doing in Palin's emails that is 50 years in jail in the former vice presidential nominee's universe. If charged, and then convicted, she would be very very old when she got out of clink.

You're exaggerating just a tad.  There are "countless instances" of Palin being a "snake and hypocrite," but the only two you cite are her allegedly turning a blind eye to Rush Limbaugh's use of the word "retard" and an allegation from 2004 about hacking?  So let me get this straight:  an "article" in 2004 accused Palin of hacking (something you have accepted as fact), and the guy she allegedly hacked (Ruedrich) had to pay a $12,000 fine for ethics violations, while Palin was never accused (formally) or found guilty of any wrongdoing?  You gotta do better than that. 

And no National Enquirer stories about Palin lying about being pregnant and faking her childbirth.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2010, 04:27:50 PM »
Palin has been found not guilty on almosÞ every single bogus charge against her.

You libs hate her because she is not some morbidly obese crew cut hairdo, angry, commie, star wars bar scene looking, 24 7 365 abortion any time anywhere, gay, crunchy, doped up, mirror cracking, extreme left, shrill, haggardly, pant suit wearing, messy dyke.