Author Topic: test+tren+a-bombs  (Read 7304 times)

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
Re: test+tren+a-bombs
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2010, 04:01:56 PM »
Question: what would be the longest that you guys would run a tren/prop combo? Keep in mind I'm running A bombs too, but only for 5 weeks. Anyone?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2010, 05:48:21 PM »
Im on Tren A 50mg per day and apart from the Tren cough and insomnia im having great results,
Im going to give the 50mg ED a try next time after reading this is how no one does it for cutting.
I've always done the 100 eod..
How do you compare the two results wise? other than pinning ed It looks like there are quite a few in favour of this method running Tren A from looking on diff boards.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2010, 09:19:40 PM »
Im going to give the 50mg ED a try next time after reading this is how no one does it for cutting.
I've always done the 100 eod..
How do you compare the two results wise? other than pinning ed It looks like there are quite a few in favour of this method running Tren A from looking on diff boards.

I used to do the shots EOD but i prefer the ED at 50mg, i inject it in the morning then hit the gym after lunch, im cutting at the moment so thays why i decided to do it ED as i had read a lot about it on various boards, as you said a lot of guys suggest this.
Thunderdome approved

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2010, 12:52:27 AM »
I used to do the shots EOD but i prefer the ED at 50mg, i inject it in the morning then hit the gym after lunch, im cutting at the moment so thays why i decided to do it ED as i had read a lot about it on various boards, as you said a lot of guys suggest this.
Cool bro,Ill give it a shot next run with TA.Time to start pinning calfs  :D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2010, 05:56:14 AM »
Anyone have blood pressure issues with tren?

lalo95

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2010, 03:58:33 PM »
I watched my blood pressure carefully during the cycle. It never really spiked at all. Two Starbuck's iced capuccinos raised it more than the tren!  LOL  Seriously. I was concerned about the blood pressure issue. It never did arise!

4thAD

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 02:47:25 PM »
I pin my calves all the time. No problems here what so ever.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 09:41:10 AM »
I pin my calves all the time. No problems here what so ever.

My calves hurt just thinking about pinning them.

I onlt tried pinning calves a few times and i could hardly walk for 3 days after each time i did it.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2010, 01:49:01 PM »
I pin high and centered on the outside gastrocnemius muscle. There is a little soreness, but no more than pinning anywhere else.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 02:10:11 AM »
Ill start off with just one side to see how it goes.I always expect soreness in a virgin muscle.
Once its been pinned a couple of times it usely settles down and dont feel it any more.
Will see how it goes.  :)

4thAD

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2010, 04:51:01 PM »
Ill start off with just one side to see how it goes.I always expect soreness in a virgin muscle.
Once its been pinned a couple of times it usely settles down and dont feel it any more.
Will see how it goes.  :)

Sit down some where with your legs off the edge of a chair. If your pinning your right calf, turn your right foot inside to expose the outside of the calf muscle. Pin, high on the muscle centered from left to right. Make sure your low enough to be well away from the knee, and in the meat of the calf. Should have no problem.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2010, 05:49:55 PM »
Sit down some where with your legs off the edge of a chair. If your pinning your right calf, turn your right foot inside to expose the outside of the calf muscle. Pin, high on the muscle centered from left to right. Make sure your low enough to be well away from the knee, and in the meat of the calf. Should have no problem.
Thanks bro  :)