Author Topic: test+tren+a-bombs  (Read 7286 times)

lesaucer

test+tren+a-bombs
« on: April 30, 2010, 01:34:05 PM »
anyone tried this stack ? sounds fucking good

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: test+tren+a-bombs
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 06:31:29 PM »
pretty standard cycle really...

bench

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 06:46:28 PM »
pretty standard cycle really...

bench

my bad ronnie coleman

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 07:25:23 PM »
I was on just test and tren for four weeks and I felt how Ronnie looks.  I'm laid back guy but during those four weeks I almost got into so many fights I cut the cycle short.  I couldn't handle it.  BTW my strength was fucking crazy through the roof.  It was too much for me to handle. I didn't expect that.

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 07:43:57 PM »
guys u are making me excited like a teen bitch seeing some balls for the first time

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 07:44:06 PM »

Pretty common cycle, running it right now myself.

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 07:48:57 PM »
what dose were you running to have zero appetite on anadrol bench? does this happen to you too 4th?

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 07:58:17 PM »
No appetite loss for me on orals. Some are just more sensitive than others when it comes to appetite suppression on oral AAS.

lesaucer

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 08:12:03 PM »
shit, the LAST thing im going to need is losing my appetite... fuck that ill just throw in some eq like you  

875mg organon sust, 350mg homemade tren a, 400mg eq, 50-100mg a-bombs/day.    looking good.

this summer= work a little, sleep eat train fuck. yeah,            buddy

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 08:32:44 PM »
shit, the LAST thing im going to need is losing my appetite... fuck that ill just throw in some eq like you  

875mg organon sust, 350mg homemade tren a, 400mg eq, 50-100mg a-bombs/day.    looking good.

this summer= work a little, sleep eat train fuck. yeah,            buddy

Try it with out the eq, and if it works it works, if appetite is suppressed then add eq. Unless of course you just want the eq, then it looks fun! Good luck with the cycle.

lesaucer

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 08:39:15 PM »
Try it with out the eq, and if it works it works, if appetite is suppressed then add eq. Unless of course you just want the eq, then it looks fun! Good luck with the cycle.

you know, i thought about just using dbol instead, but eq looks good with almost zero side effect, so why not just throw it in there  ;D
thanks bro

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 10:36:36 PM »
I hear ya, enjoy!

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2010, 11:02:04 PM »
Anadrol kills my appetite too and just makes me feel bad.  The opposite of d-bol, it makes me feel like a million bucks.  50mg d-bol is much better than 50mg anadrol in my mind.  Tren gets two thumbs up.

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2010, 11:10:01 PM »
I was on just test and tren for four weeks and I felt how Ronnie looks.  I'm laid back guy but during those four weeks I almost got into so many fights I cut the cycle short.  I couldn't handle it.  BTW my strength was fucking crazy through the roof.  It was too much for me to handle. I didn't expect that.

Spoken like a fucken pussy quitter >:(

;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 04:30:02 AM »
one of my fav stacks

actually did it for my show/recoup after being stabbed by bother in back with diamond tipped butcher knife

great combo  :D

lesaucer

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 05:21:39 PM »
one of my fav stacks

actually did it for my show/recoup after being stabbed by bother in back with diamond tipped butcher knife

great combo  :D

wtf? why

lalo95

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 04:15:40 PM »
Did a 6 week cycle of testosterone and trenbolone. Made some great gains, but ended up with two of the three symptoms that can accompany trenbolone; insomnia, and incredible anxiety and no small amount of agitation. Didn't have night sweats!  LOL  Had me just a bit freaked for a bit. I'll try another cycle in July with a smaller dosage of tren. The stuff does work, had veins popping out of places I didn't know existed!  LMAO 

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 05:24:19 PM »
I just started tren, what was the dosage you were using, I'm running 1ml of prop and 1/2 ml of tren with anadrol 50. Litterly just started today. How high was your dosage of tren? Suggest I get pot as well? So I can sleep at night? Lol jk.

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 05:25:58 PM »
Oh ya I'm dong that dosage of tren/prop EOD.

lalo95

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 02:11:14 PM »
From all of the research that I've done on tren anywhere from 50mg to 100mg a day depending upon bodyweight and musculature. I understand that it lasts around 2 days max in the system. I did two shots at 100 mg a day twice a week, along with testosterone once weekly. I gained some 10 pounds over 6 weeks. I have dropped some weight since the cycle, but have not really lost much size or strength that I gained. I expect to see some good gains again in July. I'll be more aware of those "nasty" little side effects that can pop up!  LOL  It does jack you up and you'll have some unbelievable workouts!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2010, 02:42:35 PM »
Add slin to that and GROW like a weed

lesaucer

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2010, 12:55:18 AM »
Add slin to that and GROW like a weed

no thx  :-X

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2010, 06:31:06 AM »
Im on Tren A 50mg per day and apart from the Tren cough and insomnia im having great results, im stacking it with Test,EQ,and Masteron with GH :D
Thunderdome approved

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2010, 01:18:40 PM »
I just started getting the tren cough..I'm lke a little over a week in with EOD injections and I already have it. I didn't think it was anything but it started getting more consistant. It just feels like a tickle in my throat and it make me cough. I feel like a dam dog with kennel cough. Other then that no sides as of yet. Strength went through the roof already too. Didn't think it would respond that quickly only a week and a half in..ehh no complaints here.

lalo95

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2010, 01:20:27 PM »
From what I understand and have read on this substance, it's ideal for muscle growth, and really requires no 'stack' other than testosterone. It will definately drop your own testosterone production to zero in short order. It was a clean cycle in the sense that I didn't feel like a freakin' pin cushion throughout the 6 weeks. I do hate needles!  LOL  I am anxious to get into the next 5 or 6 weeks come July!