Author Topic: son of a bitch  (Read 2557 times)

lesaucer

son of a bitch
« on: May 01, 2010, 06:03:59 PM »
goddamn, only website I know for fina kits doesn't ship to where I live...anybody know some source for kits?? (dont delete thread please, this shit is legal!)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: son of a bitch
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 06:20:13 PM »
Its not illegal until u convert it into injectable form for humans...so keep this shit to PM's

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 06:23:53 PM »
Its not illegal until u convert it into injectable form for humans...so keep this shit to PM's

never said i was gonna convert anything bro... I just need the kits

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 06:53:18 PM »
You might wanna obscure that link. Just sayin', brah. :)
Almost always, yes.

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 06:58:24 PM »
You might wanna obscure that link. Just sayin', brah. :)

bunch of idiots spamming asia pharma shit on these boards and they never get banned. If I get ''trouble'' for asking for something that is legal, then theres a big problem

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 07:24:56 PM »
THe asia pharm spammers are on their way out. I wont delete the thread, but I did delete the company name. Posting names of these companies could potentially cause them problems. The authorities are already cracking down on these type of operations.

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 09:15:57 PM »
THe asia pharm spammers are on their way out. I wont delete the thread, but I did delete the company name. Posting names of these companies could potentially cause them problems. The authorities are already cracking down on these type of operations.

alright cool man!  if anybody know a good source for fina kits, pm me plz!!!!!  thanks!

lesaucer

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 09:47:11 PM »
nvm ill just buy the ingredients... marie curie style, baby

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 04:43:31 AM »

this is a very good moderator ladies and you need to see what all he does for this part of the board

most of the idiots on here post names and links to sites that are hot as fire with the DEA and customs, prob Interpol and the operators home countries gov't

4thAD erases all this shit so when the DEA googles these sites to see who's buyin, advertisers, US based websites servers advertising them, douches pushes their shit on boards like this

AD keeps us safe and keeps this board clean - props - cause I want to be associated with GB but sure as hell not some shit ass UGL

a fina kit - just google conversion kits and find who delivers to you - I imagine you are on west coast - I know of 2 companies off top of my head that will deliver all of US and they are on google - ones in TX and one in FLA - good luck and filter your tren properly to not get a runny nose the whole time  >:(

lesaucer

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 05:20:21 PM »
this is a very good moderator ladies and you need to see what all he does for this part of the board

most of the idiots on here post names and links to sites that are hot as fire with the DEA and customs, prob Interpol and the operators home countries gov't

4thAD erases all this shit so when the DEA googles these sites to see who's buyin, advertisers, US based websites servers advertising them, douches pushes their shit on boards like this

AD keeps us safe and keeps this board clean - props - cause I want to be associated with GB but sure as hell not some shit ass UGL

a fina kit - just google conversion kits and find who delivers to you - I imagine you are on west coast - I know of 2 companies off top of my head that will deliver all of US and they are on google - ones in TX and one in FLA - good luck and filter your tren properly to not get a runny nose the whole time  >:(

do you mind pm'ing me the 2 companies off top your head ? because I only know one and they dont ship to canada

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 10:47:00 AM »

Agreed.

Keeping the board clean of these operations and companies will keep this place safe for people to post real questions.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 09:25:08 AM »

Thanx for the bump brother! Much appreciated.