Author Topic: True Adonis - If a calorie is a calorie  (Read 58481 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: TRUE ADONIS
« Reply #325 on: December 14, 2011, 07:15:52 PM »
come up with your own recipe coach. much more fun that way, you can actually customize it to suit your own taste, and you will never have to rely on a recipe again.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #326 on: December 14, 2011, 07:18:28 PM »
you can always just piss on the fish it's 100% natural with true proteins
g2g

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #327 on: December 14, 2011, 08:41:42 PM »
come up with your own recipe coach. much more fun that way, you can actually customize it to suit your own taste, and you will never have to rely on a recipe again.
Cooking DOES NOT work that way.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: December 14, 2011, 08:55:04 PM »
hey pussy when are u gonna out me

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: December 15, 2011, 07:02:18 AM »
hey pussy when are u gonna out me

That's what she said! :D :D :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: TRUE ADONIS : IF A CALORIE IS A CALORIE
« Reply #330 on: December 15, 2011, 07:13:12 AM »
Thanks for that. I was doing sort of the same thing about 1.5 years ago, but I just ate low carb yet ingested as much protein and fat as I wanted. I got like 100 or so trace carbs a day, and I drank shitloads of hard liquor and Michelob Ultra. I went from a 42 to a 36 pant like that at 260. I was a 34 pant and 229 when I saw Goodrum last, so who knows? I do know I am losing weight, looking harder/leaner, and enjoying food now as opposed to the low carb approach.

My diet for today, 1950 calories not counting some lettuce and no calorie dressing:

2 protein bars-380c
1 big 100 bar-410c
Gaspari Size On-180c
1 roast beef sandwhich with cheese-460c
1 special K bar-90 c
1 cup skim milk-90c
1 mini bag of smart balance popcorn-135 calories or so
2 large lettuce only portions, negative calories

I am trying to get 25% protein, 60% carbs, 15% fats. Not too bad or filled with 'junk', however I wanted a big mac instead of the big 100 bar.
Who fucking cares  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #331 on: December 15, 2011, 12:31:05 PM »
Cooking DOES NOT work that way.
your right, when you cant cook, it doesnt.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: December 15, 2011, 12:35:55 PM »
your right, when you cant cook, it doesnt.

you still cuttin up tbombz?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: True Adonis - If a calorie is a calorie
« Reply #333 on: December 15, 2011, 12:40:31 PM »
We just finished Roasting a Chicken and made a Sherry-Thyme Herb Pan Sauce, Pecan, Ginger and Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Flan, Steamed Peas and Mashed Potatoes.
:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 15, 2011, 12:42:04 PM »
2 protein bars-380c
1 big 100 bar-410c
Gaspari Size On-180c
1 special K bar-90 c
1 cup skim milk-90c

Nice diet,a few candy bars and a fucking sammich!!  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #335 on: December 15, 2011, 12:43:54 PM »
2 protein bars-380c
1 big 100 bar-410c
Gaspari Size On-180c
1 special K bar-90 c
1 cup skim milk-90c

Nice diet,a few candy bars and a fucking sammich!!  ;D

the fuck does it matter when he's on gear, wes? i've been eating 3k calories worth of donuts in 1 sitting every other day for the past 2 weeks and i'm still dropping bodyfat easily.

suckmymuscle

Re: TRUE ADONIS : IF A CALORIE IS A CALORIE
« Reply #336 on: December 15, 2011, 02:00:26 PM »
:)

Holy shit, Lord of The Rings is real! :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #337 on: December 15, 2011, 02:08:37 PM »
you still cuttin up tbombz?
sllloooowwwwllllllyyyyyy  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 15, 2011, 02:09:57 PM »
the fuck does it matter when he's on gear, wes? i've been eating 3k calories worth of donuts in 1 sitting every other day for the past 2 weeks and i'm still dropping bodyfat easily.
Just think what he`d gain if he ate right.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #339 on: December 15, 2011, 02:14:12 PM »
Just think what he`d gain if he ate right.

he's trying to cut down though and drugs + calorie deficit is all that matters

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #340 on: December 15, 2011, 05:02:04 PM »

You should post a pic of yourself. Curious to see how you measure up with all the advice you dish out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: December 15, 2011, 05:05:48 PM »
You should post a pic of yourself. Curious to see how you measure up with all the advice you dish out.
Same here,fucking guy is like a walking copy of "The Underground Steroid Handbook" !!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #342 on: December 15, 2011, 05:56:36 PM »
Same here,fucking guy is like a walking copy of "The Underground Steroid Handbook" !!
x3,,,

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #343 on: December 16, 2011, 12:21:25 PM »
I really do not understand why anyone would argue with this. Skip Hill has proven this already with numerous clients a few months back. Every single one of them lost fat, got in great shape, and got stronger in the gym, while eating shitty food. A calorie is a calorie, regardless of whether you eat 25g carbs of skittles or 25g carbs of sweet potatoes. Obviously you need to know your macros first, but you can and will get shredded eating shitty foods, because your body doesn't know the difference. Yes, it's much healthier to eat good quality nutrient dense foods, and it's better for your blood glucose levels, but in terms of fat loss, it does't matter. I've done this myself with success, so if anyone doesn't believe it, just try it. Find out for yourself.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #344 on: December 16, 2011, 12:24:43 PM »
funny no one started this thread and just yesterday he makes a thread whole heartedly accepting this idea.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #345 on: December 16, 2011, 12:27:04 PM »
first off i'd like to give credit to the mighty buselmo for coming forward and dispelling any current beliefs and notions about what it takes to get in shape. the guy speaks the truth and its refreshing to say the least.

heres the deal- i have been for the better part of my training/competing life a 'strict dieting'; guy. this means all ratios and calories were measured. nothing given to chance. steroids were used but not relied upon to give me the size and conditioning i wanted.

i never in all those years achieved what i thought of as my full potential competitively, and that played a big part in why i quit- i just figured i didnt have the genetics (the other part being i honestly hated being onstage).

over the past 2 years i started gh. my shit is good. as is any anabolics i have used. one thing i have been very lucky with is getting good gear. i built a good bit of quality in this time- no not size, quality- i didnt want nor do i now want to get bigger. but for the past two years i have had an almost impossible time getting that last little bit of stubborn fat off no matter how hard i dieted. by stubborn fat i mean the last 2% to get me shredded looking to the point you dont need a diuretic to see the quality of the muscle or conditioning- i have always thought that if you were lean enough you wont need a diuretic to look good and i still feel this way, unless your competing, much different story as those stage light as very unforgiving- anyone can look good in their living room.

so, i have sat sat with unhappily with a bf level for the last 2 years i couldnt shake off which was frustratiing to say the least as every time i got lean, i got way to stringy and started to lose too much lean. it was a tricky balancing act for sure.

fast forward to that last two weeks- and this is where buselmo's truths come into play. i went to south american on vacation. i took with me enough eq, winstrol and my prop for 3 weeks cause i am juice monkey at heart and this is what we do- we never stray far from the syringe kids- if you want to be big you gotta learn this rule.- no i wont tell you how i transported it- pm me if you want to know. in that amount of time i trained twice. two upper body workouts. i didnt count calories. i didnt count protein but i can bet it was less than 100 grams a day- for a period of 4-5 days when i was in the mountains i can assure you it was less than 50. i existed on grains, and fruits. i was climbing thru mountain passes, sometimes elevations of over 2000M in one days time- picture being on a stair climber for 6-7 hours a day.

i got back yesterday and when i looked in the mirror (cause you really dont have any idea how your body has changed till you see it in the same mirror and lighting you always are used to seeing it) i had lost that final 2%. i was bigger and rounder than i have ever been. my legs/calves which i havent trained now for a month are considerably fuller from all the climbing. all on less than 100 grams of protein a day.

heres the moral of the story and guys like gh and buselmo and will grant etc etc will keep pounding away at it till you all get it- THIS IS A DRUG DRIVEN PAST TIME AND RESULTS ARE TOTALLY DEPENDANT ON INTAKE AND NOTHING LESS. fuck calories. fuck protein. fuck macros. fuck gurus- take your steroids like good little boys and girls and a lot of them. eat all the carbs you need to give you whatever fuel your body will need to keep moving and working, and if you cant afford 15units of gh a day, get your lazy ass on a stair climber and grind out some long ass intense cardio sessions to get your metabolism going and burn off the baby fat. thats it. and if you can afford the gh, then fuck the stairclimber too.

why did i take the time to write this- cause for the most part i come here to bust balls and have fun. cause i know there are guys on here in the same boat as me- good physiques who have been busting their ass for years dieting and counting macros. its not necessary and it'll be hard for you to get your mind around it after decades of being fed the same ignorant bullshit about 'dieting' cause i was the same way. diet diet diet. keep the protein up. what a joke.

heres my challenge for guys who are lean but trying to get off that last 2 %- try it for two weeks. eat whatever macros you want. dont stuff yourself full- by now you should know your bodies well enough to know when you need fuel and when you dont. and give your body only enough to keep going. exist on coffee the rest of the time as a stim. eat when you are hungry- fuck the clock. do some cardio if you cant afford the gh. come back here and tell me thats you didnt lose that bf, get fuller and look better.

the mighty no one has spoken. let all who read his words be the wiser for it.

your welcome bitches

(and a punch in the cock for the first person who says 'im not reading all that- coles notes please')

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #346 on: December 16, 2011, 12:53:18 PM »
I really do not understand why anyone would argue with this. Skip Hill has proven this already with numerous clients a few months back. Every single one of them lost fat, got in great shape, and got stronger in the gym, while eating shitty food. A calorie is a calorie, regardless of whether you eat 25g carbs of skittles or 25g carbs of sweet potatoes. Obviously you need to know your macros first, but you can and will get shredded eating shitty foods, because your body doesn't know the difference. Yes, it's much healthier to eat good quality nutrient dense foods, and it's better for your blood glucose levels, but in terms of fat loss, it does't matter. I've done this myself with success, so if anyone doesn't believe it, just try it. Find out for yourself.
You don`t need to know any Macros.  Just overall calories and a minimum protein intake which you usually get by default anyways by just eating normally.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #347 on: December 16, 2011, 12:57:55 PM »
funny no one started this thread and just yesterday he makes a thread whole heartedly accepting this idea.

Takes integrity to do so.
from incomplete data

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #348 on: December 16, 2011, 05:01:09 PM »
Takes integrity to do so.

That and a father who didn't abandon him.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: December 16, 2011, 05:43:36 PM »
, it does't matter. I've done this myself with success, 
Let's see some pics juicyjay.

::)