Author Topic: Strong dude  (Read 1864 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Strong dude
« on: May 02, 2010, 04:49:43 AM »
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Strong dude
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 05:51:31 AM »
Chinese team fields some beasts in the lighter classes, so it takes a bit to get your fellow lifters to take notice like in that clip. Very good team.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 05:53:10 AM »
olympic weightlifters have awesome pull and squat power!!!! allways motivating

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 06:08:27 AM »
These little poeple are Squadfathers worst nightmare

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 06:14:19 AM »
I was always jealous of the blacks because of their awesome muscle building capabilities. Now i feel relaxed. Caucasians are still not the most untalented ones.

BTW unreal lift.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 06:16:11 AM »
These little poeple are Squadfathers worst nightmare

those 56kg dudes are bigger than that over 225lbs permabulking whanna be fatser, these "little" dudes have 56kg of solid muscle that lift a house above their head, but squadfather in the other hand.... not so  :D

very sad how nobody rly recognises olympic weightlifting... especially americans are very ignorant and dumb when it comes to it.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 06:18:31 AM »
It's frustrating to deal with weightlifters, because it's a beautiful sport but most amateur lifters don't understand it. They have pathetic upper body strength, and it limits their progress, but they can't do bench or overhead press because it's all about speed.  ::) Instead they just hammer their back squats.  ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 06:27:42 AM »

Since this is turning into an overall OLifting appreciation thread here was another good video I saw this week. Pisarenko, if he hadn't been banned because of steroids, would've probably been the first and lightest man to Clean and Jerk 600lbs.

Edit: fixed link :).

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 06:38:54 AM »

Since this is turning into an overall OLifting appreciation thread here was another good video I saw this week. Pisarenko, if he hadn't been banned because of steroids, would've probably been the first and lightest man to Clean and Jerk 600lbs.

Edit: fixed link :).

It was unfair to guys like Pisarenko that there wasn't a bigger restricted bodyweight class than the 108 kg and the 105 kg classes. Pisarenko would have been untouchable in one.