Author Topic: Times Square incident "Act of Terrorism" - Car was next to Viacom Building.  (Read 4183 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
American officials declared that the failed car bomb that forced the evacuation of New York's Times Square was an "act of terrorism."

by Nick Allen

"Luckily, no one is hurt, and now the full attention of city, state and federal law enforcement will be turned to bringing the guilty party to justice in this act of terrorism," New York Governor David Paterson said.

=snip=

The dark green Nissan Pathfinder with tinted windows was parked near the junction of 45th Street and Broadway.

The location is also adjacent to the Viacom building, fuelling speculation that it might be linked to the company's controversial South Park cartoon which recently depicted Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit.

It was abandoned with its engine running and hazard lights flashing. A T-shirt vendor, who was a Vietnam veteran, alerted police when he noticed smoke coming out of it.

More details: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/

Purge_WTF

All this over a friggin' cartoon?

Put it next to the Fox News building next time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I try to stay from times square.  Way too crowded w tourists.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Didn't those dumbasses know Santa was in the bear suit?!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Islam = religion of peace.  ::)

All this does is prove the point that the South Park creators were trying to make.

drkaje

• Getbig V

All this does is prove the point that the South Park creators were trying to make.

Fundamental Islam is not peaceful at all.

We lack the national and global political will to do what stopping these whackos would take.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
American officials declared that the failed car bomb that forced the evacuation of New York's Times Square was an "act of terrorism."

by Nick Allen

"Luckily, no one is hurt, and now the full attention of city, state and federal law enforcement will be turned to bringing the guilty party to justice in this act of terrorism," New York Governor David Paterson said.

=snip=

The dark green Nissan Pathfinder with tinted windows was parked near the junction of 45th Street and Broadway.

The location is also adjacent to the Viacom building, fuelling speculation that it might be linked to the company's controversial South Park cartoon which recently depicted Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit.

It was abandoned with its engine running and hazard lights flashing. A T-shirt vendor, who was a Vietnam veteran, alerted police when he noticed smoke coming out of it.

More details: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/

Nothing like a fake terrorism act to begin instituting police state regulations. Can someone tell me how the cops knew a bomb was inside this Nissan Pathfinder? How long was this vehicle parked there? If a terrorist is going to detonate a car bomb why wait?..just get out of the car move a distance away and then detonate. Wasn't there another incidence of a supposed bomb in a white truck in the Times Square area reported last year on Yahoo and I am sure every major news outlet? Didn't it end up just being a supposedly "abandoned" truck? No bomb found.

Can you say FISHY
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
IF they are false flag attacks, which I can't prove but IF they are, at least they're doing them with duds. :D  This is the second fizzle in recent months.

Fury

• Getbig V
Nothing like a fake terrorism act to begin instituting police state regulations. Can someone tell me how the cops knew a bomb was inside this Nissan Pathfinder? How long was this vehicle parked there? If a terrorist is going to detonate a car bomb why wait?..just get out of the car move a distance away and then detonate. Wasn't there another incidence of a supposed bomb in a white truck in the Times Square area reported last year on Yahoo and I am sure every major news outlet? Didn't it end up just being a supposedly "abandoned" truck? No bomb found.

Can you say FISHY

I'd ask you to prove it but we all know that's never going to happen. Might as well mosey on out of this thread like you do every other one.  :D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
IF they are false flag attacks, which I can't prove but IF they are, at least they're doing them with duds. :D  This is the second fizzle in recent months.

I would say these are definitely FALSE FLAGS ATTACKS. As it stands the only thing needed is the potential act to happen. So expect these events to occur around americas cities. I think it will only be when people don't respond to potential attacks that they will turn into actual attacks and lives will be lost for the sake of government gaining control through police state laws, regulations etc
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the NY brass keeps saying "act of international terror", right?

they must know something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Remeber what celente said.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

i wouldn't be surprised if this is some McVeigh wannabe....so let's not jump to conclusions.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Gmafb danny. The pakistani taliban already took credit for this like celente said would be happening.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
i wouldn't be surprised if this is some McVeigh wannabe....so let's not jump to conclusions.
my thoughts exactly

Fury

• Getbig V

::)

The 15,000+ documented terrorist attacks since 2001 speak loads for "jumping to conclusions", regardless of whether or not this turns out to have been carried out by Muslim fanatics.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
I also think so
BUT every time there is an Earth quake, Volcano, Hurricane, Tornado, Tsunami, whale beaching, recession, new hole in the ozone layer, AIDS, Malaria or the black plague the NWO, America and the Jews are blamed.
True story

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Liberalism is a severe mental disorder.

drkaje

• Getbig V
What if it turns out to be a white (American) guy that converted?

Fury

• Getbig V
What if it turns out to be a white (American) guy that converted?

All that does is further prove that Islam = violence. Throws that little "but it's their culture, not the religion" excuse right out the window. Not that it hasn't been done already. :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
All that does is further prove that Islam = violence. Throws that little "but it's their culture, not the religion" excuse right out the window. Not that it hasn't been done already. :D

It would prove to me the guy was a dumbass.

Fury

• Getbig V
It would prove to me the guy was a dumbass.

Well, being a dumbass and Muslim fanatic go hand-in-hand.

drkaje

• Getbig V
Well, being a dumbass and Muslim fanatic go hand-in-hand.

Applies to all fanatics.

Fury

• Getbig V
Applies to all fanatics.

Yes, yes. What's a discussion about Islam without you bringing up the Christians. Might as well get it out of the way and start likening this to 1200 CE and the Crusades. ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yes, yes. What's a discussion about Islam without you bringing up the Christians. Might as well get it out of the way and start likening this to 1200 CE and the Crusades. ::)

who mentioned Christians?