Author Topic: Pittsburgh Pro Guest Posing Video Part 2...Kai, Branch, Jay, Heath, and Dexter!!  (Read 1139 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-pittsburgh-championships/2926-pittsburgh-pro-individual-guest-posing-video-two.html

Phil is in great shape.

Dex looks great, crowd didn't seem to respond to him.

Branch doesn't look as bad as in the pics...hard from the front.

Kai is fucking huge and in shape.  Looks like a meatball.

Jay is huge and in shape.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
good to see Branch mixing it up

the goatee was played out

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Wow, Kai is a monster. I don't think he's got it to beat Jay though.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Jay's proportions and symmetry are actually better ( you don't see that too much in white vs. black..no racist)
Jay is much wider and kind of makes Kai look narrow but Kai is thick as hell.

The only way Kai will win is if he outconditions Jay...otherwise Kai is a lock for 2nd place....unless Victor fulfills his destiny and comes in sick shape....which I would never put any money on....The Kai vs. Jay battle is all conditioning. Kai tried to come in streamlined last year and looked smallish for Kai. Kai and Jay will not outsize each other just outcondition.

I'd be surprised to see Jay come in shape in consecutive years...
Kai was off at the Arnold and I believe he knows this and it will be corrected.
Phil just doesn't have the size to compete with Kai at 260+ and Jay at 260+ and they both come in as good as good as shape as Heath or better.  In addition, because Heath has put on the additional size, he's no longer the aesthetic guy he used to be...not bad just no longer a Wheeler but a Levrone.
It's clear that for some reason unknown to me and many others people don't want Dex around...
Branch...lol....well Branch will get a taste of justice called 4th or 5th place in September.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Jay's proportions and symmetry are actually better ( you don't see that too much in white vs. black..no racist)
Jay is much wider and kind of makes Kai look narrow but Kai is thick as hell.

The only way Kai will win is if he outconditions Jay...otherwise Kai is a lock for 2nd place....unless Victor fulfills his destiny and comes in sick shape....which I would never put any money on....The Kai vs. Jay battle is all conditioning. Kai tried to come in streamlined last year and looked smallish for Kai. Kai and Jay will not outsize each other just outcondition.

I'd be surprised to see Jay come in shape in consecutive years...
Kai was off at the Arnold and I believe he knows this and it will be corrected.
Phil just doesn't have the size to compete with Kai at 260+ and Jay at 260+ and they both come in as good as good as shape as Heath or better.  In addition, because Heath has put on the additional size, he's no longer the aesthetic guy he used to be...not bad just no longer a Wheeler but a Levrone.
It's clear that for some reason unknown to me and many others people don't want Dex around...
Branch...lol....well Branch will get a taste of justice called 4th or 5th place in September.

The judges always surprise though. So who knows what the fck will happen.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
they dont look natural

dex looks best there, hard, dense muscle all year round, thickest

heath looks like a pile of water 90% water, muscles look fake even when in shape, dex is just plain better

jay has the best structure up there, better aestetics than kai, but kai catched up on size, looks even bigger

branch..big but not worth discussing

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
they dont look natural

dex looks best there, hard, dense muscle all year round, thickest

heath looks like a pile of water 90% water, muscles look fake even when in shape, dex is just plain better

jay has the best structure up there, better aestetics than kai, but kai catched up on size, looks even bigger

branch..big but not worth discussing
this is not about looking natural is is short term body building