Author Topic: Complete 1998 Mr Olympia - Ronnies first win - Updated with entire Show  (Read 6965 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Yes he was and let me explain why:-

1-Obvious up use of synthol on his whole arms, shoulders & calves
2-The back lower body looked so smooth no gluts, no hams and fake calves.
3-He lost his well proportioned physique due to his heavy use of synthol on his arms making him appear narrow.
4-He posed and acted like a kid watching a stronger kid coming towards him to beat him up.  ;D

By the way, it is true that flex is among my favorite top 6 bodybuilders of all time, but that was the flex of 92 -93 up to the last minute before he injected himself with synthol.  ;)

your list is as follows:

levrone
phil
shawn
???
???
fex..

right??..

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
your list is as follows:

levrone
phil
shawn
???
???
fex..

right??..

1-Levrone
2-Phil
3-Shawn
4-Flex 93
5-Ahmed Haider
6-Chris Cormmier

Moreover I love the look of the best bodybuilders on the late 70s and early 80s e.g. Arnold, Zane, Surge , Samir Banout etc..

Summery, I lean towards shape and condition rather than mass. I also, dig for the wow factor.
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

1-Levrone
2-Phil
3-Shawn
4-Flex 93
5-Ahmed Haider
6-Chris Cormmier

Moreover I love the look of the best bodybuilders on the late 70s and early 80s e.g. Arnold, Zane, Surge , Samir Banout etc..

Summery, I lean towards shape and condition rather than mass. I also, dig for the wow factor.

here i am summarizing your summery in one pic. ;D

alnassak

• Getbig IV

wow when was that..? I guess O 94 right  :o ;)
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
wow when was that..? I guess O 94 right  :o ;)

no this was in 1993 at one of the GP contests!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
bro. alnassak, now after seeing how nasser's physique in 1993 was a perfect example of what you like go ahead an include him in your list.. i know it's impossible for you to put him 1st before levrone but anything after 2nd is NOT ACCEPTED :-X

;D ;D ;D

alnassak

• Getbig IV
bro. alnassak, now after seeing how nasser's physique in 1993 was a perfect example of what you like go ahead an include him in your list.. i know it's impossible for you to put him 1st before levrone but anything after 2nd is NOT ACCEPTED :-X

;D ;D ;D

show me more pics so that I can think  ;D
Corvette Lover

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Yes he was and let me explain why:-

1-Obvious up use of synthol on his whole arms, shoulders & calves
2-The back lower body looked so smooth no gluts, no hams and fake calves.
3-He lost his well proportioned physique due to his heavy use of synthol on his arms making him appear narrow.
4-He posed and acted like a kid watching a stronger kid coming towards him to beat him up.  ;D

By the way, it is true that flex is among my favorite top 6 bodybuilders of all time, but that was the flex of 92 -93 up to the last minute before he injected himself with synthol.  ;)

Not sure if you're talkin about '98 or '99 O but Flex anywhere close to 6th is ridiculous in either year. His physique was still 10x more proportioned and symmetrical in comparison to Ronnie. He lost on 2 factors, size and conditioning. Synthol, sure, in '99 was obvious but his overall shape was incredible

alnassak

• Getbig IV
Not sure if you're talkin about '98 or '99 O but Flex anywhere close to 6th is ridiculous in either year. His physique was still 10x more proportioned and symmetrical in comparison to Ronnie. He lost on 2 factors, size and conditioning. Synthol, sure, in '99 was obvious but his overall shape was incredible

So, you mean his obvious use of Synthol was not clear in 98..?  ???

Moreover, his condition was waaaay off his best especially on gluts all the way down  :-\

Corvette Lover

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
A female co-worker just asked: Why does that short black man have a bigger "package" than the taller bigger man?" I told her that's "cute Nasser"