Author Topic: NY Pro - Dennis Wolf will not be ready!!!  (Read 9299 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: NY Pro - Dennis Wolf will not be ready!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2010, 04:23:02 AM »
Chick... Word on the street is that Farah is all about the DNP.

When George Farah was prepping you, did he suggest DNP? If so did you take his suggestion seriously and try it, and if so what was your dose like?

If George didn't mention this, did anyone else recommended DNP to you over the years?

Never mentioned it...

Every time I've heard of it, its been to stay away from it...

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2010, 04:26:25 AM »
Never mentioned it...

Hmm...

Did you ever meet or have a conversation with the late Dan Duchaine?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2010, 04:31:00 AM »
Hmm...

Did you ever meet or have a conversation with the late Dan Duchaine?

Never met him or knew him..

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2010, 04:38:11 AM »
Never met him or knew him..

That is a shame. Perhaps the only real "guru" this "sport" has had. Who in your opinion is the most underrated "Prep Consultant" these days?

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2010, 04:39:18 AM »
Fat...almost none should be present a week out.

Water is highly individual..assuming he'll drop about 7 lbs of water, he'll be pretty damn close to 100%

Keep in mind, he's just now cutting out the training, supps, has only one coat of color on for the GP, and did no actual prep as he'll do for the show.

Everyone expects the big guys to be ripped  from a month out, and it just doesnt work out like that...smaller guys can do that, not someone his size

Exactly. Unfortunately, Wolf still has fat in his glutes, upper hamstrings and lower back. You look at Rolly and he has virtually no fat.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2010, 04:46:03 AM »
Exactly. Unfortunately, Wolf still has fat in his glutes, upper hamstrings and lower back. You look at Rolly and he has virtually no fat.

LOL...ok

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2010, 04:46:31 AM »
Never mentioned it...

bob is being tactful here

its not just a "word on the street"

when he brags about his amazing diet where you magically raise carbs and drop cardio during the course of your contest prep........THAT ONLY POINTS TO ONE THING

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2010, 04:48:47 AM »
That is a shame. Perhaps the only real "guru" this "sport" has had. Who in your opinion is the most underrated "Prep Consultant" these days?
Milos  ;D

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2010, 04:49:00 AM »
LOL...ok

OK. You're wearing the BSN glasses... I don't blame you. Gotta be a team player.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2010, 04:49:12 AM »

pu
when he brags about his amazing diet where you magically raise carbs and drop cardio during the course of your contest prep........THAT ONLY POINTS TO ONE THING

I agree... This is well known with Farah... I suppose we can give Bob the benefit of the doubt as my understanding is that he worked with him for his USA pro card win, which was long enough ago, that it might be plausible that he wasn't pushing such extreme methods at the time...... 

Still I find it hard to believe that Bob magically knows nothing about it? Like usual....  :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2010, 04:52:35 AM »
OK. You're wearing the BSN glasses... I don't blame you. Gotta be a team player.
Na dude he knows what the fu ck he is talking about unlike most in this thread.."to fat" hahaha .. wait for showtime like I said at the start..condition is like night and day at this level.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2010, 04:52:45 AM »

No it doesnt...I did a very similiar diet without ever using anything resembling DNP. The idea of reducing cardio as you go isnt exactly new, its got more to do with not wasting away as you get into the last couple weeks...something many, many BBers do.

One of the main problems I had, was that my carbs were way too low, resulting in losing much needed mass...what George pointed out to me, was that we could keep them at a higher % while still getting lean...it was a huge elap of faith for me, but one that paid off

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2010, 04:56:29 AM »

Got nothing to do with BSN, and everything to do with knowing physiques...got the same response back when I was preparing for my Masters show...I laughed my ass off at all the "experts" predicting how far off I was just weeks out, then all backpeddled after I won claiming "fix" and other ridiculous conspiracies...

These guys are 270 plus...they aint going to be ripped a week out

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2010, 05:01:41 AM »
Got nothing to do with BSN, and everything to do with knowing physiques...got the same response back when I was preparing for my Masters show...I laughed my ass off at all the "experts" predicting how far off I was just weeks out, then all backpeddled after I won claiming "fix" and other ridiculous conspiracies...

You didnt win, Rusty did.Your so delusional with the yes man around you that your brain cant fathom that you looked worse than Rusty that day.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2010, 05:05:27 AM »
You didnt win, Rusty did.Your so delusional with the yes man around you that your brain cant fathom that you looked worse than Rusty that day.

If Rusty was 2nd, you could make a case...as everyone has an opinion.

The fact there were 6 people placed between us, makes you another sheep in the herd...

Go back to making threads about schmoes and homo shit,...it's your forte'

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2010, 05:06:28 AM »

Everyone at Getbig loves Wolf Bob...and we are pulling for him, but he looks behind schedule. Hopefully he isn't, but considering his recent problems at the Olympia we are reluctant to get too excited, (and be let down like we have since 08).

Also...I am surprised that no one has brought this up yet... but Wolf's gut is starting to become an issue. Distention is prevalent and is affecting his side poses.

Also... Anyone with half an eye can tell that the Masters was between you and Rusty. You may have deserved to win that show, but not without direct comparisons with him. The fact that he placed any less then 2nd considering Claude's epic belly, and Pavol's stringy look is absurd.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2010, 05:07:43 AM »

do you live in  home....for special people??

you do realize rusty came in like 8th  that day right ::) ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2010, 05:08:21 AM »

The fact there were 6 people placed between us, makes you another sheep in the herd...

Difference is I have to log on to the internet to see this seedy side of life, you only have to phone your best friend.Some food for thought there.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2010, 05:13:24 AM »
Everyone at Getbig loves Wolf Bob...and we are pulling for him, but he looks behind schedule. Hopefully he isn't, but considering his recent problems at the Olympia we are reluctant to get too excited, (and be let down like we have since 08).

Also...I am surprised that no one has brought this up yet... but Wolf's gut is starting to become an issue. Distention is prevalent and is affecting his side poses.

Also... Anyone with half an eye can tell that the Masters was between you and Rusty. You may have deserved to win that show, but not without direct comparisons with him. The fact that he placed any less then 2nd considering Claude's epic belly, and Pavol's stringy look is absurd.

I've sad on many occasions that I believed Rusty could have been in the top 5...but I wasnt judging. Even If I go with your opinion that its between me and him..Rusty has never beaten me in his life, nor has his subsequent record been anything to brag about...

The bottom line is, people only started to come up with ridiculous theories when they were made to look stupid...

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2010, 05:16:40 AM »
Did you see his pics at the Pittsburgh Contest on stage - this guy is supposed to win the NY Pro?

No way - he just isn't ready yet.  

Oh well, another disappointing contest, letting down his fans again.

Moronic post of the decade.. do you have ANY idea how bodybuilding prep works?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2010, 05:21:02 AM »
Moronic post of the decade.. do you have ANY idea how bodybuilding prep works?

yeh...it works like this

one week out, your supposed to be pretty much ready to walk on stage, save for gettign rid of some water

that is a guy who is still carrying bodyfat

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2010, 05:27:14 AM »

LOL... like you were in shape for that show... you make me smile every time you post in this thread.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2010, 05:30:25 AM »

Dude... Wolf placed 5th in 2007 and should've won. Your assertion of having to place 2nd to be considered eligible for a win is bunk.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2010, 05:32:28 AM »

Dorian was fat-free 1 week out and holding minimal water... just because your ass was never in shape doesn't mean we should all look as soft and mushy on stage as you did for your Masters win.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2010, 05:37:42 AM »
Dude... Wolf placed 5th in 2007 and should've won. Your assertion of having to place 2nd to be considered eligible for a win is bunk.

Wolf wasn't even close to winning that show...If you knew BB, that wouldnt even be up for debate.