Author Topic: tren gyno  (Read 3501 times)

lesaucer

tren gyno
« on: May 03, 2010, 05:17:36 PM »
do you guys use caber/bromo when using tren? I heard that if you use an ai and you control your estrogen, its impossible to get progesterone gyno, because even if progesterone is high, you still need to have high estro to get gyno. thats what I heard, is it true?

if so then I guess ill be ok with my ai and b6 400mg/day (just to control progesterone a bit), I wont have milk coming out of my tits  :-X , right ?

4thAD

Re: tren gyno
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 06:53:55 PM »
Yeah I understand the concept, but some times you need something to kill the progesterone. I always use an AI, but sometimes its not enough, and caber, bromo, or prami is needed. I would definitely keep it on hand just in case. You might not need it, but better safe than sorry.

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 07:41:20 PM »
Yeah I understand the concept, but some times you need something to kill the progesterone. I always use an AI, but sometimes its not enough, and caber, bromo, or prami is needed. I would definitely keep it on hand just in case. You might not need it, but better safe than sorry.

yeaa thats what I thought also, its just that I didnt feel like paying almost a hundred bucks for some caber i wont use, oh well, better be safe than having milk squirting out of those fucking titties i guess, add to cart  :(

dustin

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 07:50:37 PM »
I need caber when I run tren, unless it's something that ups DHT that's being run with it. Estrogen must also be controlled quite well. If I do, I don't see any problems. If I don't, I get puffy nips which are still kept under control but a concern.

I just blast tren for about 4 weeks or so. Then an AI is sufficient. Run it a couple of times so I'll be getting caber because I plan on running it throughout summer with masteron and maybe some winny if my joints are up to it. Considering how well I respond to even a small dose of tren though, it's sort of worth it. Tren is an amazing fucking drug.

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 07:58:42 PM »
did some research and prami seems to have less sides effects than caber+less expensive, that+aromasin and some letro on hand+accutane just in case, almost ready to go baby

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 08:01:05 PM »
did some research and prami seems to have less sides effects than caber+less expensive, that+aromasin and some letro on hand+accutane just in case, almost ready to go baby
have fun with all the extreme muscle growth, and endurance killing fun tren has to offer 8)

bench

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 07:58:14 PM »
have fun with all the extreme muscle growth, and endurance killing fun tren has to offer 8)

bench

damn right thanks buddy!

dustin

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 03:09:40 AM »
Just took my first shot of tren a couple of hours ago. Test prop/tren ace/drost. prop (masteron). Gonna run this all summer and see how freaky I can get.

Have fun, lecaucer. Let's hope that no one gets tren gyno!

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 09:21:16 AM »

bench

TREN KICKS ASS! I'm running 100mg ed, and still knock out the cardio.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 12:39:22 PM »
TREN KICKS ASS! I'm running 100mg ed, and still knock out the cardio.
but what kind of cardio do you do?

bench

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »
When I use tren I run 50/mg ED and honestly I have never noticed tren affecting my cardio until an MMA fight I had in 2008. Was completly gassed within 2 mins, but I could to an hour on the stairs and the gym at a reletivly fast pace no problem.
shotgun on the team

dustin

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 10:22:59 PM »
I think at some point everyone has the tren-cardio epiphany. I was doing fasted cardio and ripping up some Halo on the XBOX 360 when I felt like death like 7-8 minutes in. After 15-16 minutes I was nearly defeated. Kept up my ass dragging pace until the tren was out of my cycle. After that, cardio came right back. I normally knock out an hour easily, then sometimes I'd do an hour in the evening if I wasn't too busy.

When it hits you, you'll know the feeling. I just run 50mg EOD at the very most. I can't even imagine running more!

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 08:22:16 AM »
Oh I have felt the tren cardio effect, but its really no big deal. Tren is usually a semi short run anyways. Who cares. The positive outweighs the negative.

dustin

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 05:31:52 PM »
Oh I have felt the tren cardio effect, but its really no big deal. Tren is usually a semi short run anyways. Who cares. The positive outweighs the negative.

LOL no kidding, eh... if the fat's going to melt off me and I'm going to look like a 3D cartoon (comparatively speaking, of course) then I'll take the hit and be tired as fuck during a tren cycle lol.. no skin off my teeth. I do short runs as well.