Author Topic: Times Square Terrorist a registered Democrat. (Not a Tea Party Angry White Guy)  (Read 7596 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yeah, too bad your hero is obsessed with the tea party grannies and giving away our nuke secrets than to deal with real terrorists in our midst and leave it up to citizens JUST LIKE THE CHRISTMAS DAY BOMBER, to deal with reality.  

What in sam hill are you talking about.

Im just talkin  about you making shit up...thats it...

Was i right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Na..bro..you should have pulled a 3333 and totally made some shit up that wasnt based on fact...like "obama calling the swat team on grannies".

idiot

First off- his detail called the swat team on them.  

Second - show me other than something that occurred 15 years ago, any right wing acts opf terrorism in blowing up bombs?  You cant so its only perfectly logical based on reality that it was a muslim savage pofs who we never should have even allowed into this country into the first place.  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Keith will find a way to blame tea party or Bush  ;D

I bet there is a hollow sound when he hits his empty no talent head.He also looks no better when he comes on at 9.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yeah, too bad your hero is obsessed with the tea party grannies and giving away our nuke secrets than to deal with real terrorists in our midst and leave it up to citizens JUST LIKE THE CHRISTMAS DAY BOMBER, to deal with reality.  

Hold your horses chief...

First off...i can care less about any fuckin terroists rights...My brother did 3 tours in iraq and one in afg...and i had friends (1 man and 1 woman) killed by road side bomber...dont begin to tell me what the fuck i feel about obamas stance or terroism.. Thats not what the fuck im talking about..Im talking about YOU MAKIN SHIT UP AND OMITTING FACTS TO FIT YOUR MONEKY ASS BELIEFS...thats it...you aint never seen an apologists quote from me re: any terroist. So cut the shit and get some facts...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
These people won't be satisfied until they set off a dirty bomb or biological attack that kills 100k. Only then might they start to acknowledge the problem but I doubt it.

Agreed 100%.  I always say, libs dont believe that 3,000 dead people on 9/11 was enough to justify that we do what we have to to protect ourselves.  My only question to these deluded scumbags is if not 3,000, how many?  30,000?  300,000?  3,000,000?  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
First off- his detail called the swat team on them.  

Second - show me other than something that occurred 15 years ago, any right wing acts opf terrorism in blowing up bombs?  You cant so its only perfectly logical based on reality that it was a muslim savage pofs who we never should have even allowed into this country into the first place.  

first off it wasnt a swat team..it was local police in riot gear fool, there are facts to back that up. Are there any facts that Obama...called the SWAT TEAM?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Agreed 100%.  I always say, libs dont believe that 3,000 dead people on 9/11 was enough to justify that we do what we have to to protect ourselves.  My only question to these deluded scumbags is if not 3,000, how many?  30,000?  300,000?  3,000,000?  

I say im a liberal, but say no idiotic shit like we want people dead...You dickhead, just because we make moves based on FACTS and not based on what "GOD" told us, pertaining to war dosent equal=libs want 3000k dead.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i was wrong about the census worker, so i dont jump to conclusions anymore.

i sure didn't jump to one here. 

but carry on, if being obsessed makes your life happier :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No, but libs dont want allow the govt to profile, to ban immigration from countries where most terrorists come from, cry about guantanmo, etc etc etc.  

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Please you marxist asshole - just listen to Celente's clips, Obama is the texbook definition of fascism. &guy of state and corporate powers.  

Marxist???????? I'm gonna pretend I didnt see the asshole word and still try to be civil here.......but don't call me a marxist or a communist....unlike you I lived under communists for 20 years or so....and fled the country risking to be shot on sight...so spare me your lectures. You know absolutely nothing about communism or marxism except maybe for what your brainwashed head has been fed in hopes to make you live in fear and be easily manipulated and controlled.  ;)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Marxist???????? I'm gonna pretend I didnt see the asshole word and still try to be civil here.......but don't call me a marxist or a communist....unlike you I lived under communists for 20 years or so....and fled the country risking to be shot on sight...so spare me your lectures. You know absolutely nothing about communism or marxism except maybe for what your brainwashed head has been fed in hopes to make you live in fear and be easily manipulated and controlled.  ;)
BOOM?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is he from NK?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
333 - you're getting your ass handed to you on this thread

why don't take a break and review all your lies and absurd accusations on this thread and come back when you can have an honest discussion

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Really, do you want me to bump the other thread where Danny (who must be from NK), and you and others claimed it was most likely a mcVeigh type only based on your msnbc fueled delusions?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Really, do you want me to bump the other thread where Danny (who must be from NK), and you and others claimed it was most likely a mcVeigh type only based on your msnbc fueled delusions?

Self owning of major proportions. NOBODY said anything about NK as far as I know here, yet you try to make it into an established FACT  :-\ Second of all here's my 1st post on your McVeigh theory.
"i wouldn't be surprised if this is some McVeigh wannabe....so let's not jump to conclusions." do I CLAIM anywhere it is a McVeigh copycat???

my 2nd post was "NYPS is holding a press conference right now talking about the incident and also saying there is  NO evidence to support the pakistani taliban claim. They have identified a "white male in his 40's" on the surveillance video.   :o"

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Self owning of major proportions. NOBODY said anything about NK as far as I know here, yet you try to make it into an established FACT  :-\ Second of all here's my 1st post on your McVeigh theory.
"i wouldn't be surprised if this is some McVeigh wannabe....so let's not jump to conclusions." do I CLAIM anywhere it is a McVeigh copycat???

my 2nd post was "NYPS is holding a press conference right now talking about the incident and also saying there is  NO evidence to support the pakistani taliban claim. They have identified a "white male in his 40's" on the surveillance video.  Shocked"

Why would you say "shocked"?When was the last time a white male in his 40s committed such a crime?Are they known for anti government terrorism?I dont recall one 40 year old white male committing terrorism unless that kook who flew his plane into the building was in his 40s[a lib by the way].

It actually would be shocking if it were a white guy who did this.ITS ZERO shock that it turned out to be a filthy,dirty,muslim.Thats what they do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
333 - you're getting your ass handed to you on this thread

LOL!!  That has been happening to him quite regularly now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ::)  ::)

DID YOU SEE THE OTHER THREAD WHERE 240, STRAW, BLACKEN, AND DANNY ASSUMED THIS WAS GOING TO BE A WHITE TEA PARTY MCVEIH TYPE?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

DID YOU SEE THE OTHER THREAD WHERE 240, STRAW, BLACKEN, AND DANNY ASSUMED THIS WAS GOING TO BE A WHITE TEA PARTY MCVEIH TYPE?

hhhmmmm... NO. maybe you should look some words up in the dictionary before using them. You are the only one that makes a lot of assumptions here. AS a matter of fact some of us wanted to WAIT for more information to come in before making up our minds or blaming somebody ....that would be....u know the opposite of ASSUMING.  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
He is melting faster than a cheap candle in the microwave.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
i was wrong about the census worker, so i dont jump to conclusions anymore.

i sure didn't jump to one here. 

but carry on, if being obsessed makes your life happier :)
LMAO

240: "ppl will get pulled out of ice cream lines"

sounds like sound judgement based on facts to me  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"DID YOU SEE THE OTHER THREAD WHERE 240, STRAW, BLACKEN, AND DANNY ASSUMED THIS WAS GOING TO BE A WHITE TEA PARTY MCVEIH TYPE? "

Where did I assume this?  Bloomberg and the NYPD released info that it was a white male in his 40s. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

For about the 5th time now

SHOW ME A QUOTE WHERE I MADE ANY STATEMENT LIKE THIS

WHY THE FUCK TO YOU INSIST ON REPEATING THE SAME LIE OVER AND OVER

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And I told you that he said later that the guy probably had NOTHING to do with it.  

I am from NYC 240 and am in the city ALL THE TIME.  

Bloomberg is spouting his bs today again about "we wont tolerate backlash against pakis".  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"DID YOU SEE THE OTHER THREAD WHERE 240, STRAW, BLACKEN, AND DANNY ASSUMED THIS WAS GOING TO BE A WHITE TEA PARTY MCVEIH TYPE? "

Where did I assume this?  Bloomberg and the NYPD released info that it was a white male in his 40s. 

Not only did Bloomberg say that.He said it was probably a guy who was angry at the health care bill.This man is a disgrace.