Author Topic: Times Square Terrorist a registered Democrat. (Not a Tea Party Angry White Guy)  (Read 7647 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
For about the 5th time now

SHOW ME A QUOTE WHERE I MADE ANY STATEMENT LIKE THIS

WHY THE FUCK TO YOU INSIST ON REPEATING THE SAME LIE OVER AND OVER

;D ;D I think I've seen this before ....that's right Parah Sailin. ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
For about the 5th time now

SHOW ME A QUOTE WHERE I MADE ANY STATEMENT LIKE THIS

WHY THE FUCK TO YOU INSIST ON REPEATING THE SAME LIE OVER AND OVER

Go look on the other thread. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
;D ;D I think I've seen this before ....that's right Parah Sailin. ;D

I being to think 333 in simply a pathological liar

he puts statements in quotation marks and attributes it to people on this site and then later says he was being sarcastic (where's the sarcasm) and then later repeats the lie or some variation again and again

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
didn't you say you'd support Bloomberg for president?

hell, you already voted for Romney without knowing a single thing about Romneycare, socialized medicine which was the focal attack point that rudy and other repubs used on romney.

it's like you support these people based upon their personality, not upon any political position.  Bloomberg is a RINO or a lib, remember his meeting with Obama in NYC during the election?  Hell, he was probably lobbying for the veep slot.  

Or the time you started a Scott brown 2012 camapaign before realizing he was a lib too.

So the next time you want to MAKE UP positions that myself or others take, maybe you should pay closer attention to the people you're actually supporting for president.  if I labeled Mitt Romney with Obama's positions in 2007 (and they aren't that far apart), you'd probably elect his ass president.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Go look on the other thread. 

You are a LIAR

plain and simple

if you want to claim someone here said something then show the quote

btw - you already admitted you made this up which makes your defending it now even that much stranger.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
A little raw Straw? 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Judging by the number of threads on the first page of this forum posted by 338  ( 16 threads) this should be called "The Getbig Republican brainwashing board" not....politics and political issues. ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
A little raw Straw? 

definitely sick and tired of your lies

serious question - why do you feel the need to lie so much?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Judging by the number of threads on the first page of this forum posted by 338  ( 16 threads) this should be called "The Getbig Republican brainwashing board" not....politics and political issues. ;D

Danny:  you tried to discredit Celente when he turned out to be correct on this.  Do you take that back?  He has been talking about Pakistan for months. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
333 - what's the point of even trying to engage you in a discussion when you just make up shit, then admit you made it up and then forgot you already admitted it and say it again

have you ever suffered a serious head injury?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes, reading your posts. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Bwahahahahaha!  "Staw Man" calling someone a liar?  LOL!   :)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Danny:  you tried to discredit Celente when he turned out to be correct on this.  Do you take that back?  He has been talking about Pakistan for months. 

It doesn't take a genius to realise Pakistan is a very hot spot right now and it's just a matter of time until something like this will happen.  ::)  And to answer your question.. no I wasn't trying to discredit anybody, that was the first article that came up when I researched his name a little bit since I wasn't very familiar with it. Maybe he was right about it but that definitely shouldn't justify your position where YOU continually bash everything and everybody else that doesn't align with or share your views.  :-\  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its only Blacken, Mons, and Straw.  KC, TA, HUGO and I disagree on a ton of stuff but I like those guys. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I being to think 333 in simply a pathological liar

he puts statements in quotation marks and attributes it to people on this site and then later says he was being sarcastic (where's the sarcasm) and then later repeats the lie or some variation again and again

didn't you say you'd support Bloomberg for president?

hell, you already voted for Romney without knowing a single thing about Romneycare, socialized medicine which was the focal attack point that rudy and other repubs used on romney.

it's like you support these people based upon their personality, not upon any political position.  Bloomberg is a RINO or a lib, remember his meeting with Obama in NYC during the election?  Hell, he was probably lobbying for the veep slot. 

Or the time you started a Scott brown 2012 camapaign before realizing he was a lib too.

So the next time you want to MAKE UP positions that myself or others take, maybe you should pay closer attention to the people you're actually supporting for president.  if I labeled Mitt Romney with Obama's positions in 2007 (and they aren't that far apart), you'd probably elect his ass president. 

333 - what's the point of even trying to engage you in a discussion when you just make up shit, then admit you made it up and then forgot you already admitted it and say it again

have you ever suffered a serious head injury?

LMAO!!!  He keeps dancing and spinning, slinging mud hoping something will stick.    It would be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Its only Blacken, Mons, and Straw.  KC, TA, HUGO and I disagree on a ton of stuff but I like those guys. 

So what part of this explains/excuses the fact that time and time again (and again and again) you resort to lies, falsehoods, and complete fabrication of events/quotes/things even in the face of being caught and busted?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Bwahahahahaha!  "Staw Man" calling someone a liar?  LOL!   :)

Bum - I can't believe you would take time away from exposing yourself to children to post on this thread

do you want to bring up your lame argument again and we'll have the same discussion we've had 50 times before?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Like the post office?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Bum - I can't believe you would take time away from exposing yourself to children to post on this thread

do you want to bring up your lame argument again and we'll have the same discussion we've had 50 times before?

LOL.  Ah shaddap you lying pedophile.  (Don't feel bad when I ignore you again). 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL.  Ah shaddap you lying pedophile.  (Don't feel bad when I ignore you again).  

Of course you're going to run away Nancy

you're engaging in classic projection so what else can you do

you're the only one on this board who thinks that showering with young boys for the sole purpose of exposing yourself to them is a great idea and "makes sense".

Clearly you're a very weak person who tries to take advantage of children but on some level you're justifiably ashamed by this so you project that guilt onto others by making baseless accusations of the sick things that you are guilty of doing

I understand why you want to run away but do the world a favor and stay away from kids

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Haha...the backpeddling in here is disgusting...in a comical way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The libs are all upset that their MSNBC induced wet dreams did not come to fruition with this.  Skip - just look at the pity party threads I started.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The libs are all upset that their MSNBC induced wet dreams did not come to fruition with this.  Skip - just look at the pity party threads I started.    

you mean the "dream" you imagined up yourself and then pretended was real and then admitted was false and then forgot you had admitted you made it up and said it again

yeah that's a drag

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Barack is going to have one less vote in 2012 to count on now.   
________________________ ________________________ ____

AP sources: Bomber trained at Pakistan terror camp
Yahoo News ^ | 4/4/2010 | Yahoo News

Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 4:02:12 PM by Dallas59

WASHINGTON – The suspect in the failed Times Square bombing told authorities he trained at a terrorism camp in Pakistan, officials said Tuesday as they worked to unravel the events leading up to the nearly catastrophic attack.

Faisal Shahzad was arrested late Monday and charged with trying to blow up an SUV in crowded Times Square on Saturday evening. Attorney General Eric Holder said Shahzad was cooperating with authorities and would face terrorism and weapons of mass destruction charges.

Holder said Shahzad had provided valuable information, but the attorney general would not elaborate.

One law enforcement official said Shahzad told the FBI he trained in Pakistan. A second said the training was believed to be in the lawless tribal region of Waziristan, where the Pakistani Taliban operates with near impunity.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
LOL FOR YOU BF