Author Topic: Poll: Women Make Up Majority of Tea Party Ranks (55%)  (Read 2563 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Poll: Women Make Up Majority of Tea Party Ranks (55%)
« on: May 04, 2010, 03:44:16 PM »
Poll: Women Make Up Majority of Tea Party Ranks
fox nation ^ | March 30, 2010

Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 6:19:15 PM by george76

Those who say the tea party movement consists mostly of angry white men will have to recast their stereotyping in at least one regard — 55 percent of them are women, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll.

They are members of the tea party movement that has pushed for more than a year for lower taxes, more liberty, and smaller government. Of those self-identified tea party activists, about 55 per cent are women.

The finding won't come as a huge surprise to those who have followed the tea party movement.

"You know the old saying that if mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy? Well, when legislation messes with mama’s kids and it affects her family, then mama comes out fighting."

(Excerpt) Read more at thefoxnation.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _______________

This is very easy to understand since mothers know instinctually when the cubs are under threat.  Obama and the democrat slave masters seek nothing but debt and regulatory enslavement of the American people. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Poll: Women Make Up Majority of Tea Party Ranks (55%)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 03:46:01 PM »
Shocking...

I thought it would be about 70% males

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 03:47:29 PM »
I have been to a few of these things and they are at least 50 - 50.  I cant believe how many young chicks aged 22 - 28 I have met recently who are as rabid right wingers as I am.  Not ugly ones either, little hotties at the gym who you would NEVER suspect pay attentiont to this stuff. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 03:52:26 PM »
I have been to a few of these things and they are at least 50 - 50.  I cant believe how many young chicks aged 22 - 28 I have met recently who are as rabid right wingers as I am.  Not ugly ones either, little hotties at the gym who you would NEVER suspect pay attentiont to this stuff. 

this is the image i have built in my head from media descriptions

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 03:55:27 PM »
I actually went to a hockey game recently and my buddy brought along this hot little number, about 24 y/o who I thought was just an arm trophy for my boy.  I got stuck in the back seat with her since he drove and my GF sat in the front seat.  

Anyway, I made a comment about something and she said "You are a Right Winger?" and I figured I just cock blocked my friend.  She started off on Cap & Trade, the Debt, Health care, inflation, etc.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when she told me many of her friends felt the same way about this disgusting pofs admn.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 04:00:55 PM »
I'm not kidding, there is another hotty at the gym, about 23 y/o who runs a local tea party.  She wears the tight shorts and has muscular legs and when she tries to talk to me about things going on, its hard to really maintain eye contact since I'm more a butt and legs type of guy.   ;D

Her issue?  Debt, taxes, and horrible economy for young people looking for work.   

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 04:05:34 PM »
I'm not kidding, there is another hotty at the gym, about 23 y/o who runs a local tea party.  She wears the tight shorts and has muscular legs and when she tries to talk to me about things going on, its hard to really maintain eye contact since I'm more a butt and legs type of guy.   ;D

Her issue?  Debt, taxes, and horrible economy for young people looking for work.   

Maybe i should join the tea party to score hot informed women ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 04:06:42 PM »
Interesting.  I would have thought majority male too. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 04:08:46 PM »
Maybe!

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 05:05:44 PM »
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 05:29:46 PM »
It's a little hard to blame Maddow for the title when they give themselves the name dude...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 05:40:35 PM »
I don't have an issue w the title teabgger.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 05:49:17 PM »
some getbiggers blame the libs for it.

Fact is, the tea partiers themselves started it with their mailing of tea bags and gross sexual inuendo on signs.

however, they like to blame others. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 06:41:01 AM »
It's a little hard to blame Maddow for the title when they give themselves the name dude...

Another idiot post by you.Please tell me how this is giving themselves that name?This says tea bag the dems.Where does it say "we want to be called tea baggers".By the way it was that homo on CNN that gave them the name,Maddow isnt smart enough to invent a name,she steals others lines and uses them as her own.She is an idiot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 06:42:14 AM »
I like the plug for FR. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 07:14:46 AM »
that's because so many of them are older than dirt and women live longer than men.  If their husbands were still around the numbers would probably be unremarkable.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 10:54:26 AM »
Poll: Women Make Up Majority of Tea Party Ranks
fox nation ^ | March 30, 2010

Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 6:19:15 PM by george76

Those who say the tea party movement consists mostly of angry white men will have to recast their stereotyping in at least one regard — 55 percent of them are women, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll.

They are members of the tea party movement that has pushed for more than a year for lower taxes, more liberty, and smaller government. Of those self-identified tea party activists, about 55 per cent are women.

The finding won't come as a huge surprise to those who have followed the tea party movement.

"You know the old saying that if mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy? Well, when legislation messes with mama’s kids and it affects her family, then mama comes out fighting."

(Excerpt) Read more at thefoxnation.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _______________

This is very easy to understand since mothers know instinctually when the cubs are under threat.  Obama and the democrat slave masters seek nothing but debt and regulatory enslavement of the American people. 

When those mamas see just how much ObamaCare jacks up their ability to take care of their kids medically, look out!!!

Not to mention raising the taxes that weren't supposed to go up "one single dime".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 10:59:45 AM »
I think a lot of women also see the swarmy lying sack of shit Obama is, and realizes he justs want to be in their pants (Tax dollars) for a one night stand with them rather than a long term relationship (Health and well-bing of the nation and citizens for the long term).

Remember this gem?  

W .50 Cent background.