Author Topic: Illegals call Black Guy racist for opposing illegal immigration. Video.  (Read 6498 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Go the hell home you free loading roaches!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I wonder how many tacos that pig at :53 ate last week.  What a cow. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
LOFL!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Its fuking disgraceful what this country is coming to... :'(

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
You title this thread as if a Black man can't be racist.  :-\  Let me assure they can.
There is no evidence however to credibly suggest that this man against illegal immigration is a racist.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Isnt it ironic that these roaches are calling the black guy racist for opposing illegal behavior? 

IMHO its completely disgraceful and those bums should be sent packing to toronto where you are and see how much you like them. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
That's their idea of dropping the bomb.  Can't argue based on the merits, so you just start yelling racism.

24KT

• Getbig V
Isnt it ironic that these roaches are calling the black guy racist for opposing illegal behavior? 

IMHO its completely disgraceful and those bums should be sent packing to toronto where you are and see how much you like them. 

Considering the fact that we don't have much of an agricultural base up here, and leaf blowers are outlawed, we wouldn't have as much use for them as you do.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
That's their idea of dropping the bomb.  Can't argue based on the merits, so you just start yelling racism.

I doubt that is the case. From what I've seen however, the majority of anti-illegal immigration sentiments are couched in racism and latinophobia (if that's a word). It's pretty disgusting really, if not ironic & hypocritical.  Most people don't care about illegals (as long as they're from Canada)... but the moment they appear from south of your border, these same people are up in arms claiming how American jobs are being taken away. It's really the Canadian illegals who take US jobs from Americans, and they fly right under the radar. The hispanic illegals take the jobs Americans don't want to do, and they keep the prices of your produce low.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Considering the fact that we don't have much of an agricultural base up here, and leaf blowers are outlawed, we wouldn't have as much use for them as you do.
why are leaf blowers outlawed? noise?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I wonder how many tacos that pig at :53 ate last week.  What a cow. 
yea, she needs to cut way way back on the lard in her refried beans.

24KT

• Getbig V
why are leaf blowers outlawed? noise?

noise & emissions.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I doubt that is the case. From what I've seen however, the majority of anti-illegal immigration sentiments are couched in racism and latinophobia (if that's a word). It's pretty disgusting really, if not ironic & hypocritical.  Most people don't care about illegals (as long as they're from Canada)... but the moment they appear from south of your border, these same people are up in arms claiming how American jobs are being taken away. It's really the Canadian illegals who take US jobs from Americans, and they fly right under the radar. The hispanic illegals take the jobs Americans don't want to do, and they keep the prices of your produce low.
absolutely not...this isnt a race thing is a legal issue  ::)

canadian illegals dont present alot of the problems mexican illegals do...you have alot of gangs up there in canada? they do in mexico...you have alot of drug smuggling going on in canada? they do in mexico?...Many would do the jobs illegals do jag that is a misconception and a rather bad one at that...

it isnt a race thing and the fact you keep trying to make it one says volumes about you  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
noise & emissions.
are yall still allowed to have aerosol cans?

when are they going to start regulating your flatus?

24KT

• Getbig V
are yall still allowed to have aerosol cans?

when are they going to start regulating your flatus?

Who the heck would want to use aerosol sprays when they are so destructive to the environment when there are alternative non destructive propellants available? Since I don't fart, I wouldn't know if they've done that already or not. if they haven't already, ...I hope they do it quickly. it will certainly keep all of your bright ideas out of my country.  :-*
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Who the heck would want to use aerosol sprays when they are so destructive to the environment when there are alternative non destructive propellants available? Since I don't fart, I wouldn't know if they've done that already or not. if they haven't already, ...I hope they do it quickly. it will certainly keep all of your bright ideas out of my country.  :-*
i dont care about the aerosol cans to be honest I dont see the problem in using a spray bottle...

but banning leaf blowers b/c of emissions... ::) goodness gracious.

can you still mow your lawn with a lawn mower or do you have to use the old timey push blades?

what about weed eaters?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Absolutely 100% bullshit.

And after reading the rest of your post, so is the rest of what you said. You are so far out of touch with the situation at hand you should just STFU and let the people that live it deal with it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
Absolutely 100% bullshit.

And after reading the rest of your post, so is the rest of what you said. You are so far out of touch with the situation at hand you should just STFU and let the people that live it deal with it.

Then let me re-phrase that to say:

In my experience, the majority of anti-illegal immigration sentiments that I have observed, were couched in racism and latinophobia (if that's a word).
w

24KT

• Getbig V
i dont care about the aerosol cans to be honest I dont see the problem in using a spray bottle...

but banning leaf blowers b/c of emissions... ::) goodness gracious.

can you still mow your lawn with a lawn mower or do you have to use the old timey push blades?

what about weed eaters?

Yes gasoline powered lawn mowers are still allowed, as are electric ones. It has to do with the proportionality of the emissions given off by the leaf blowers. Leaf blowers give off more emissions per gallon of fuel used... or something like that. It has to do with the motors involved. Carcinogenic chemical pesticides are also banned as well.
w

chaos

• Getbig V
Then let me re-phrase that to say:

In my experience, the majority of anti-illegal immigration sentiments that I have observed, were couched in racism and latinophobia (if that's a word).
The "racism"  is peoples tolerance of this nuisance wearing thin, Americans are finally (hopefully) starting to put political correctness to the wayside and speak their minds and they are tired of being treated like shit, while illegal immigrants are allowed to take advantage of our system.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
The "racism"  is peoples tolerance of this nuisance wearing thin, Americans are finally (hopefully) starting to put political correctness to the wayside and speak their minds and they are tired of being treated like shit, while illegal immigrants are allowed to take advantage of our system.

If that were the case, these people would be just as incensed if not more so, about illegal immigration from Canada. The fact is the hostility is directed towards hispanics. Peoples' tolerance wears thin because of their racism. The anger needs to be directed back towards it's true source... the SOBs who not only allow, but encourage the illegal immigration in the first place, not at the illegal immigrants themselves. And if you think your government in collusion with big Agro doesn't have a hand in encouraging & luring illegal immigration into your country, you are extremely naive.
w

chaos

• Getbig V
If that were the case, these people would be just as incensed if not more so, about illegal immigration from Canada. The fact is the hostility is directed towards hispanics. Peoples' tolerance wears thin because of their racism. The anger needs to be directed back towards it's true source... the SOBs who not only allow, but encourage the illegal immigration in the first place, not at the illegal immigrants themselves. And if you think your government in collusion with big Agro doesn't have a hand in encouraging & luring illegal immigration into your country, you are extremely naive.
How many illegal Canadians are in the US?  How many illegal mexicans are in the US?

Americans hat ain't got nothing on Americas dirty, leaking asshole. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
seriously, I don't know why yall even give any credence to what illegals say.

If I saw an illegal talking shit, I'd probably spit on him.  I suppose he could pull a weapon and I could ice his ass.  He could call the police to call ICE on his ass.   Or he couild STFU and deal with it, the price to pay for breaking my country's laws. 

Seriously, man the fvck up.  if every single legit american were to spit on, shove, or straight up assault an illegal each day, this problem would end pretty quickly.  33, if I drove past a row of illegals every day, I'd have a Super Soaker full of urine for them on a daily basis until they decided to choose another street. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
seriously, I don't know why yall even give any credence to what illegals say.

If I saw an illegal talking shit, I'd probably spit on him.  I suppose he could pull a weapon and I could ice his ass.  He could call the police to call ICE on his ass.   Or he couild STFU and deal with it, the price to pay for breaking my country's laws. 

Seriously, man the fvck up.  if every single legit american were to spit on, shove, or straight up assault an illegal each day, this problem would end pretty quickly.  33, if I drove past a row of illegals every day, I'd have a Super Soaker full of urine for them on a daily basis until they decided to choose another street. 
WTF ARE you smokin 240?

It has gotten so out of hand that illegals think that they are "entitled" to be here. This is what happens when you don't nip things in the bud, like disciplining a child. If you don't teach or discipline your child when they are young, when they get older, they think that they entitled to talk to you or treat you in a disrespectful manner.
The reason why Mexico is the way it is, is because the citizens don't demand or force change, they leave. And the government knows this, they believe it's our problem---their citizens lleave, it's not their problem but ours...And they are happy because they don't want to deal with their problems and created jobs or try and challenge China for cheap labor jobs. I would rather have my Nikes made in Mexico than China. I would rather have my Iphone assembled in Mexico than China, and it's assesories...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Maybe the black man on the video is a racist, maybe he is not.  333386, haven't you been saying that Obama and his preacher are racist black men?

Maybe the Latinos on the video are illegal, maybe they are not.  Do they look illegal to you, 333386?  

Supporting this law doesn't mean you are a racist, just as much as opposing the law and being Latino doesn't mean that you are illegal.

And yes, the Latino fat woman in the video is a disgrace to humanity.  She needs to eat less and move more, but it's not like there aren't plenty of native born, white and black American citizens who are just as fat, if not fatter.