Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 21, 2014, 09:32:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Take a look at the glamourous place where I train - How about yours?  (Read 1214 times)
Magnus
Getbig III

my english sucks (not from US)

« on: May 05, 2010, 01:27:38 AM »

How about yours?

Post pics!

Take a look at the glamourous place where I train

Here a first pull after a layoff last april

116 Kg - 255 Lbs X 3 @ 188  Roll Eyes

(Personal best was 160 Kg - 352 Lbs X 1 @ 158).

Cheers

Report to moderator   Logged
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 11:10:02 AM »

hahaha! You even have room to take a picture. I'd need a strong fisheye lens to do that. Or go outside and take a pic looking in. Below is my gym. Just a shed barely large enough to contain the rack. Loading plates is difficult because I can't get next to the bar.

phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 04:08:39 AM »

Before anyone comments (not that this toppic is overrun with comments...): no, those plants aren't weed. In fact they are something much better: all kinds of different tomatos, peppers and chilis. Grin
Magnus
Getbig III

my english sucks (not from US)

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 06:07:06 AM »

You read in my mind, I tought it was weed...

Anyhow you have nice plates: I keep mines because I purchased them in 1991, when I started lifting weights.

By the way, where are you from PH? I'm from the north of Italy.

I think this topic is not overrun with comments because I think most of the people here train in a gym, and maybe those who don't are a little bit shy to post pics.

On a side note: I do not have anything to warm the room because it's not in my house, so this winter it went near zero degrees (celsius) and in summer it's well over 30...only the brave  Wink
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 06:45:57 AM »

You read in my mind, I tought it was weed...

Anyhow you have nice plates: I keep mines because I purchased them in 1991, when I started lifting weights.

By the way, where are you from PH? I'm from the north of Italy.
I'm from Holland. Which also explains why I don't have to grow weed myself. Smiley

On a side note: I do not have anything to warm the room because it's not in my house, so this winter it went near zero degrees (celsius) and in summer it's well over 30...only the brave  Wink
Indeed, only the brave! As can be seen from the pic, my shed's roof is transparent. Last week saw the greatest temperature difference inside yet measured: 34 degrees on Monday, 10 on Thursday. Just when you get used to one, it changes dramatically. Sad The plus side: I do get a lot of fresh air. I used to train in a basement, which was cooler, but I couldn't breathe because it was so stuffy.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 06:48:21 AM »

BTW: I know the rack looks a bit crappy. I actually already have the metal for a better one (the dark bars in the far corner), but I keep forgetting to weld it. But that's what I like about training at home: the challenge.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!