Author Topic: Taking a closer look at the time square bomber  (Read 2702 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Taking a closer look at the time square bomber
« on: May 05, 2010, 05:59:30 AM »
Now I admit I was wrong, the time square car bomber or attempted car bomber was not American.  That does not mean he wasn't influenced by conservative propaganda and hate speech towards America.

Also what the fed's should be doing is to see if he EVER went to a Tea party rally or looked at their material.  All of which is very suggestive.  

As you can imagine, a young man who comes from another country, falls in love with it enough to become a naturalized citizen, then hears all this talk about his new country going to hell is going to want to help out any way possible as any loyal citizen would.  Was this man just trying to protect his country?

If you listen to Glen Beck or Rush Limbaugh that could certainly be the case, as in the hate speech and propaganda that flys out of their mouth each day knows no shame or boundries.  

Should Glen Beck or Rush Limbaugh be held accountable for inciting riots and encouraging terrorism domestically?  I say YES.  These hate mongers have gone far enough, and I believe they made this young man feel compelled to do something to save his country from going into Sociolism or being controlled by a dictatorship regime, which are all lies both of those radio hate mongers use.  

It is time to put these men behind bars, Rush and Beck, Hannity, and whoever else encourages terroristic activity and rebel against the current President of our caplitalistic free nation.  They are no different than Osama Bin Laden, think about it.  Osama never bombed any buildings, but he sure did lead people in the wrong direction wtih his charasmatic speaking and hate mongering.  And we all know what that lead to.

jt
TEAM Nasser

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Taking a closer look at the time square bomber
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 06:08:24 AM »
queen, turn off the TV

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 06:11:27 AM »
Do you suffer from Downe syndrome or some sort of other neurological disorder? Your pictures give the outward appearance that you are mentally handicapped in light of the fact that you resemble a gay, slow witted Fred Flintstone. However, I didn't want to rush to judgement.  After reading the above post I am now convinced that you are mentally retarded.

The pinpoint cause of your brain damage is a subject of interest to myself and others on the board. Were your parents siblings? Did you eat lead as an infant? Was your mother addicted to heroin while she was pregnant? Please clarify what led to your unfortunate existence.

Norbert

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 06:20:52 AM »
lol at the gay pak pak.

Clearly the result of two dads and a chemistry set

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 06:21:53 AM »
Do you suffer from Downe syndrome or some sort of other neurological disorder? Your pictures give the outward appearance that you are mentally handicapped in light of the fact that you resemble a gay, slow witted Fred Flintstone. However, I didn't want to rush to judgement.  After reading the above post I am now convinced that you are mentally retarded.

The pinpoint cause of your brain damage is a subject of interest to myself and others on the board. Were your parents siblings? Did you eat lead as an infant? Was your mother addicted to heroin while she was pregnant? Please clarify what led to your unfortunate existence.

ROFL!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 12:20:36 PM »

do you suffer from not being able to see other points of view?  You clearly have a one sided view on things, it is them vs us, and you are in the right.  You do not know how bad Rush, Beck and Hannity effect dumb peoples minds.  They can easily turn a docile hard working naturalized citizen into a domestic terrorist over a period of weeks if they listened to them for that time.

Your claim of having down syndrome is laughable at best, since you and I well know any person with down syndrome could not complete such a post.  Now go back to listening to Rush.

jt
TEAM Nasser

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 12:24:15 PM »

haha, classic.....ROFL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 12:30:28 PM »
ROFLMAO, hahahahahah!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 12:33:43 PM »
 ::)

You are entitled to your own idiotic opinion, but that doesn't mean anyone else has to agree with you or respect you.

And FYI if an ape could be trained to type its name on a typewriter,  I am confident that someone who is mentally retarded could have someone else log them onto getbig and type out the logically incomprehensible drivel you posted in this thread.  

Only an extremely sick individual with a warped view of reality could connect Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh to a card carrying democrat that voted for Obama and attempted to blow up Times Square as revenge for drone attacks being carried out against Taliban leaders in Afghanistan and Pakistan. I'm surprised you didn't try to blame GW Bush, Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly also.  

Seek help Fred. I think that your bowling ball has been dropped on your head one too many times.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 12:34:27 PM »

That's a verbal knockout if I've ever seen one.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The fanatical, homosexual jihadist will now probably have his own thread deleted.

underthestar

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 12:35:21 PM »
Funny that the bomb that never went off is somehow just as important as the ecological disaster occuring in the gulf right now...I hate the ignorance that is prevelant in my country

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 12:36:34 PM »

Nice one.  ;D

/and the tool's name is glenn beck, fred.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »
Funny that the bomb that never went off is somehow just as important as the ecological disaster occuring in the gulf right now...I hate the ignorance that is prevelant in my country

Hi Jtsunami. That burqa wrapped a little too tightly around your head I see.  ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 12:41:06 PM »

My goodness you are right! The death of every sea turtle and sardine is more important than the attempt of an international terrorist organization to blow up a large number of unarmed civilians in the financial capital of the world and America's most important city.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 12:42:36 PM »

BOOM! ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 12:45:29 PM »
LOL bunch of pats on the back being given to all the Tea terrorists in here, the intelligence level in this thread has been reduced dramatically thanks to them.

jt
TEAM Nasser

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 12:55:35 PM »
LOL bunch of pats on the back being given to all the Tea terrorists in here, the intelligence level in this thread has been reduced dramatically thanks to them.

jt

jtsuckinsalami, tell us, when you and that half-wit with the afro in your pics met, did he approach you and say "I'll be your Barney Rubble?"

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 01:31:27 PM »
 how you made the jump from a man who goes to pakistan to learn tactics and some how was influenced by the tea party is amazing and silly all at the same time.. so, in your warped logic, if he is "influenced" by the tea party he goes to pakistan to learn tactics? so it wasnt that he was being influenced by the middle eastern terror organizations and rhetoric being of pakistani descent and all.. ::)  so was the ft hood shooter, being a naturalized citizen like this guy, also influenced to kill american soldiers as he chanted islamic sayings as he shot by the tea party also..? i mean just because he was in connection with radical clerics in the middle east before the shooting does not mean that glenn beck could not have influenced him !.. i think your on to something..  ::)

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 05:33:35 PM »
apparently this guys is singing like a bird.. there is a story that cnn and fox both broke stating that he admits his "marriage" to a american women was just a sham to make coming and going easier to the usa and pakistan.. he admits to being funded by the pakistani element of the taliban.. all investigation is directed towards his connection to the taliban.. so much for the tea party connection and his "love" for america.. ::)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 05:41:31 PM »

He is a gimmick, no one is as f-ing dumb as this guy.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 06:00:37 PM »
oh man!   

heres the difference between conservatives and libs regarding the bomber:

conservatives want to hang this guy and then piss on him

liberals want to say he is a victim (his house was in disclosure) and we should forgive him and put him up in the Ritz and pay him for any suffering or stress this is causing him.

see the difference?  no way was this guy associated with the TEA party!  dumbass! 
you are gay.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 06:04:33 PM »
I wonder if everyone is so pissed just cause it happened in NY... like if it had happened in Idaho or something would people be less mad.. and it was a really shoddy atempt at a bomb a 16oz gas canister and he didn't even use the proper fertilizer and some cheap chinese 10 cent clock radio... I don't think the guy knew what the hell he was doing... maybe he attended the wrong terrorist training camp!?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 06:11:32 PM »
I wonder if everyone is so pissed just cause it happened in NY... like if it had happened in Idaho or something would people be less mad.. and it was a really shoddy atempt at a bomb a 16oz gas canister and he didn't even use the proper fertilizer and some cheap chinese 10 cent clock radio... I don't think the guy knew what the hell he was doing... maybe he attended the wrong terrorist training camp!?

def did not go to a reputable camp, gotta look up the reviews on that shit before you go!
TEAM Nasser

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 06:17:17 PM »
So you were wrong, but you weren't really wrong?  Just like this is you, but it isn't really you?   ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 06:20:48 PM »
def did not go to a reputable camp, gotta look up the reviews on that shit before you go!

Your the expert on terrorism JT..